Razard86

Life is so counter-intuitive

13 posts in this topic

The person with the least attachments is the happiest person in the world.

Happiness is the highest currency, it is what all humans spend their money on trying to obtain

But the irony is, the key to happiness is to want nothing.

Why? Because nothing is your true nature, so if you want nothing, you will want for nothing.

The man who has riches wants for nothing, but must constantly expend effort to maintain it

The man who is nothing, expends no effort for happiness

Why? Because nothing is happiness and the man with the least attachments realizes he is happiness itself.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Being nothing may sound bleak. It’s quite the opposite. 

It’s the deepest connection - NOTHING masquerading as EVERYTHING!

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

Life is what you make of it. 

Deep in my heart, there's great respect. We cannot but appreciate the paradox of life. It's all broken pieces. Let go. Think of beauty. Think of wholesomeness. The pain is because what life presents us contradicts what we want. At the same time, just surrender to the experience of acceptance. Your happiness is in acceptance that all good things come to an end. It lies in appreciation of the here and the now. 

Communication is a key to spirituality. All tantra, mantra ends in communication. 

When one spirit communicates with another, all walls are broken and peace is felt. 

Never forget communication. 

2 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Never forget communication. 

Never forget trust either :)

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

2 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Funnily enough, trust is only built through genuine communication. 

Genuine communication requires a delicate balance between bias and non bias. 

When you directly realize more that All = True, you are able not only to accept, but also love whatever communication is required in each moment. 

30 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Genuine communication requires a delicate balance between bias and non bias. 

When you directly realize more that All = True, you are able not only to accept, but also love whatever communication is required in each moment. 

I wonder what kind of experiences you've had with communication. 

For me, sometimes I expect (someone I trust) to simply read my mind without me having to say anything at all. Now that's some next degree telepathic shit you wanna hone on :D:P

@Enlightement  The absolute synergy between implicit and explicit communication with OTHER is astounding!

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Happiness is the highest currency, it is what all humans spend their money on trying to obtain

But the irony is, the key to happiness is to want nothing.

Why? Because nothing is your true nature, so if you want nothing, you will want for nothing.

The man who has riches wants for nothing, but must constantly expend effort to maintain it

The man who is nothing, expends no effort for happiness

Why? Because nothing is happiness and the man with the least attachments realizes he is happiness itself.

No, that's not how it works.
It's a delirium of spiritual gogo, who wants butter, money for butter and the ass of the creamer.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah, a kid, for example.  it's simple, existence is a flow, but survival requires you to hold on, then the flow gets stuck and everything is crap. It's the curse of being human. the art is to realize how you are creating barriers to the flow of existence and to be able to release them without neglecting survival. 

desire absolutely anything in the cosmos

should it come enjoy as best you can just don't pray it stays

despise absolutely anything in the cosmos

should it come endure as best you can just don't pray it goes

you made this here, now live it in fully detached bliss as hereby described

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, a kid, for example.  it's simple, existence is a flow, but survival requires you to hold on, then the flow gets stuck and everything is crap. It's the curse of being human. the art is to realize how you are creating barriers to the flow of existence and to be able to release them without neglecting survival. 

You actually debunk the op by taking this example. Have you ever interacted with children? 9_9

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Have you ever interacted with children? 9_9

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I just remembered when i was a kid . But of course, kids have their own problems 

btw, the reality is that attachment doesn't make sense when everything is you. just let it happen. but you have to see it

Edited by Breakingthewall