integral

Protocol If Your a Good Candidate For Psychedelics

12 posts in this topic

A lot of people would be better off staying asleep and are not ready for ungrounded states or for major alterations in there current framing that sustains them.

For this reason we need a protocol to help determine what kind of minds can "handle" god realization. 

Everyone can contribute here, add to to the list you think are important pre-requisites: 

1. Healthy attachment style, I think this is vital, with out this you have no ability to handle ungrounded states.
  2. Healthy understanding of love and the ability to give. With out this solipsism will destroy you, because your idea of love is a attachment to what reality can give you, with out that attachment your fucked and depressed with the truth.
  3. Healthy memory that is not overly negative or positive. This I think is important because if your someone who has a memory that's selectively negative and forgets details then you can easy spiral down.
  4. Scared of death. Then its really not for you. You should be at the point of the your life that you experienced enough of base reality and dont need to continue living. You know your ready when you dont need to take the next breath and that its not depression causing that. 
  5. ...

But really there are so many exceptions to all of this.

What do you guys thing is the essence here to determine if someone is "Ready" as in they can come out the other end with out debilitating 10 years of depression.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral you need to differentiate who is candidate for psychedelics and who for God realization. 

This is a big big difference. In my opinion almost everyone could handle psychedelics with the right dose. But few could handle God realization 

Loneliness. How you deal with it. If you are depressed because you are lonely, feel lonely all the time and that really hurts you, then realizing that you are the one and only will definitely fuck you up, because then you will be even more alone, forever.

Also any big mental/psychological disorders.

Also this:

19 hours ago, Benton said:

Nobody wants to start with the basics, its straight to the Nukes. 
Nobody wants to start with identifying traumatic responses to life and healing them. 
They want to be an alien.

One of the biggest mistakes people who follow Leo make is going too hard too fast.

And this:

19 hours ago, OBEler said:

@integral In my opinion almost everyone could handle psychedelics with the right dose. But few could handle God realization 

I met so many people who have done psychedelics' in a completely different way and call themselves spiritual, when all they do is play games, watch movies and go outside occasionally, and they think that whatever realizations they have on psychedelics' is just the state of psychedelics' itself and that it's not at all real.

Maturity is a big thing. Of all the people I know personally who take, or have taken, psychedelics are using it for pure fun and entertainment. If that's what they want to do, fine, but these are the people giving psychedelics a bad rap. It should be handled with utmost respect, clarity of mind and mature people willing to do it purely for the inner journey. Not people freaking out at raves, calling 911 and end up in the hospital taking precious time from doctors who are better off treating other people than someone who's taken mushrooms and is completely fine once it wades of. Yes, I know people who called the ambulance just for freaking out.

I was one of those bad apples back in the day who did it purely for fun so I completely understand how "regular" people want to try it. It's fascinating stuff man, of course you'd want to try it! Not everybody is into spirituality. However, it's a great way for those people to be introduced to the mysticism psychedelics offer, but my experience is that the curiosity fades away after a few trips for not so developed people and then they cross off psychedelics from their bucket list not really having gained anything of value.

Edited by 8Ball

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

On 04/06/2023 at 9:34 PM, integral said:

Scared of death. Then its really not for you. You should be at the point of the your life that you experienced enough of base reality and dont need to continue living. You know your ready when you dont need to take the next breath and that its not depression causing that. 

Interestingly, giving terminal patients psilopsybin seemed to remove their fear of death.

16 minutes ago, something_else said:

Interestingly, giving terminal patients psilopsybin seemed to remove their fear of death.

Thats a good point, well terminal patients have nothing to lose and everything to gain from a new perspective.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I wasn't ready for psychedelics until psychedelics made me ready for them.

You don't find the psychadelics - the psychadelics finds you.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

On 6/7/2023 at 5:18 PM, nuwu said:

I've insanely fucked up memories of various kinds. Is it over for me?

Can you remember who you are? Can you re-ground yourself after being ungrounded by psychedelics? Can you find your way back while treading deep into a maze? 

Edited by integral

Another big indicator im realizing is:

• Victimhood
  • Unresolved Childhood Trauma

Its still 50/50 for some who have these issues god realization will make things worse and for others it will improve there out look.

Im still looking for the root factor. 

• Under the age of 30 should not do psychedelics, your not emotionally mature enough. 

but even with those unhealthy conditions, altered state of consciousness is what alerts me to live healthy!