StarStruck

Why does God help some and don’t help others ?

49 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Which one does God prefer?

God prefers to radiate his love nonstop

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus God needs to break somedays. 

That’s why God created Sundays -_-

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

A lot of bad stuff happen to good people and a lot of good things happen to bad people. Look around you.  

If you really take the time to go deep enough and question everything- you will realize that good and bad are relative.  And everything breaks down - all duality breaks down to Absolute Oneness.  You are every being in reality - just as in a dream at night all of the characters are your own mind - and it is One Mind dreaming it all.  In the end, if you delve far enough into this work, all distinctions will collapse to where the question also becomes relative - and doesn't exist in the Absolute sense.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God helps those who help themselves.

Now why would that be?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Now why would that be?

Because who else would do it?!?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

23 minutes ago, Vibes said:

"Because you're God! Ta-da!" ?

Every asleep person ever:

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That was mom's motto. That and "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything". hehe

37 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Because who else would do it?!?

This an Absolute answer but one must first realize what is relative.   If my Christian friend asked me why her child died of cancer I could not tell her its because she is God and it was her will.  I could - but it would fall on deaf ears.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Now why would that be?

Reminds me of my trips, how god (me) placed certain items or pee bucket in certain places to help me. Thats why i said a while ago, god is already taking care of you at all times and god does it with balance to experience life in equality between good and bad and rich and poor

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

That god only helps some and not others is an expression of how without dualities there would never be anything.

If he "helped" nobody then there would be nobody. We are helped into existence :D

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

mind doesn't want god's help, it is taught self sufficiency and how to be top dog, grace and mercy are unwelcome notions

grace is getting what you don't deserve

mercy is not getting what you do deserve

both are for the asking

God is not a separate entity from the sky. That's why 

8 hours ago, gettoefl said:

grace is getting what you don't deserve

mercy is not getting what you do deserve

When you pass through the gate of grace and mercy, the karma of your actions is cleansed. The burden of personal conditioning is laid down. Salvation is realized, and punishment is absolved. It is the end of judgment. On the other side, the pure absolute merges with itself.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

life is a puzzle, what seems misfortune is luck, what seems luck, a dead end. everything limited is unsatisfactory. solving the puzzle is breaking the limits. it is better to be a leper in misery who has broken the limits than elon musk or any other king. everything is a game in the end, but hardly anyone notices and they don't start playing it, so they stay in phase 1 forever. We who know it, should play thoroughly, to the maximum.

19 hours ago, Salvijus said:

That's a good point actually. I think it's fair to say everyone experiences challenges in their life, good and bad people.

But the point i was making was more subtle. I'd dare to say that there're positive benevolent forces in life that are uplifting and creative in nature and there are forces that are detremental and negative.

In that context god's love and grace is a very positive energy that can heal, bring luck, bring abundence, bring everything that is good and holy in life. And that energy is available to all but not everyone is receptive to it.

Ok. I got what you were trying to say in the last paragraph. Grace is like a frequency one can tune into but you have to find the radio station so to say. I think I finally found the answer to my question. :D

In Tate we trust

15 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Grace is like a frequency one can tune into but you have to find the radio station so to say.

?

Or sometimes i like to think of it like bathing in the sun. Sun radiates life nurishing, abundant, healing energy but if a person is sitting in his house all day, he doesn't benefit much from the rays of sun. Similary if a person is living inside the dark cave of his ego, he may barely get to see and benefit from the Light of god's glory and grace through his entire life

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

On 6/3/2023 at 11:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

Who does God help?

Everybody and Nobody 

a wise man once said
“God will work WITH you but not FOR you”

6 minutes ago, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:

a wise man once said
“God will work WITH you but not FOR you”

a wiser man twice said
”God will work WITH you and AS you”

On 6/3/2023 at 3:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

Now why would that be?

How do you explain all of the innocent people who tried the best they could to escape the unfathomable horrors of the holocaust? 

How about all of those poor souls starving in Africa?

Where has God been during such situations? 

Of course a typical response to that question is that “It’s all part of God’s plan.”

thinks that there either is no such thing as God or if there is a God then he/she is truly sadistic and was never on our side.