StarStruck

Why does God help some and don’t help others ?

49 posts in this topic

Have you ever thought about that?

In Tate we trust

Who does God help?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

God's grace is available to all but not all are equally available and open to god. It depends how much of your own ego can you put aside so that a new intelligence would begin to flow through your life and bless every aspect of your creation.

Edited by Salvijus

"No power in the universe can help you if you resist and deny it"

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Who does God help?

IMG_1526.jpeg

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Who does God help?

Alien consciousness 

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

God's grace is available to all but not all are equally available and open to god. It depends how much of your own ego can you put aside so that a new intelligence would begin to flow through your life and bless every aspect of your creation.

Some brothers are open to grace, but that doesn’t mean they get help.

If you are suicidal you are open to everything, but rarely those people get helped and they die.

A lot of bad stuff happen to good people and a lot of good things happen to bad people. Look around you.  

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

It depends how much of your own ego can you put aside so that a new intelligence would begin to flow through your life and bless every aspect of your creation.

Or you can put aside absolutely nothing and realize the structure of Mind. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Who does God help?

God helps those who reality is kinder to. Everything is god's doing. He's either helping you or fucking you over

Edited by Holykael

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

If you are suicidal you are open to everything, but rarely those people get helped and they die.

Not true. You can expand your sense of self much deeper than that state. 

3 minutes ago, Holykael said:

God helps those who reality is kinder to. Everything is god's doing. He's either helping you or fucking you over

It appears that way when you’re stuck in the content your experience. However, you can expand your awareness to see the greater Love at play. 

This is how you take your Sovereignty back. It takes a great deal of courage and trust in yourself. Baby steps, baby!

3 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

You are God grow up.

You cannot force Awakening. Doing so is a slap to the face to God. 

God blinds nothing but itself, and god helps nothing but itself. 

There is no permanent state. I once was blind, but now I see.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

When you awaken as God none of this child's baby crap matters

There exists reality beyond matter :)

@Jehovah increases Matter can exist in my reality. No contradiction there, yeah? :)

The more you expose yourself to parts of yourself that are extremely volatile, the more Fear will arise. 

But also, more Love will arise the less you resist.

Love = Fear

These parts of yourself that you’re hiding are there to guide you back Home. Are you willing to dive DEEP baby?!

1 minute ago, Jehovah increases said:

Love love is all there is forever

And loving even the “worst” aspects of yourself…  boy does that open the gates of… LOVE.

2 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

I love you Yimpa

Hell yeah :x

god doesnt help anyone, there is only 1 god and others are part of your creation/will in your own dream

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

A lot of bad stuff happen to good people and a lot of good things happen to bad people. Look around you.  

That's a good point actually. I think it's fair to say everyone experiences challenges in their life, good and bad people.

But the point i was making was more subtle. I'd dare to say that there're positive benevolent forces in life that are uplifting and creative in nature and there are forces that are detremental and negative.

In that context god's love and grace is a very positive energy that can heal, bring luck, bring abundence, bring everything that is good and holy in life. And that energy is available to all but not everyone is receptive to it.

Edited by Salvijus

32 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

But the point i was making was more subtle. I'd dare to say that there're positive benevolent forces in life that are uplifting and creative in nature and there are forces that are detremental and negative.

Which one does God prefer?