Holykael

Unconditional love is the dumbest thing ever

34 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

The lower your ability to love the less awake you are. This statement is false.

In what chapter of Leo university it says that? 

??

@Holykael 

You complain of God a lot but you should thank that your father found that lsd, or with your attitude, you would have visited hell. you can't do lsd or mushrooms. but I really recommend 5meo dmt. you can do lsd after you've gotten open to 5meo. It will cost you time, two years maybe. 5meo will guide you, it will show you where you should clean, how to purify your mind.

Why not to try? Or your plan is stay in this attitude for ever? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

you yourself decided that suffering is bad for some reason, it's not God's fault that you think this way

@T_i_m God has faults. Perfect faults.

It’s a feature, not a bug!

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The lower your ability to love the less awake you are. This statement is false.

what is the relationship between the two?
Do you hear "love" as we usually understand it?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Holykael 

You complain of God a lot but you should thank that your father found that lsd, or with your attitude, you would have visited hell. you can't do lsd or mushrooms. but I really recommend 5meo dmt. you can do lsd after you've gotten open to 5meo. It will cost you time, two years maybe. 5meo will guide you, it will show you where you should clean, how to purify your mind.

Why not to try? Or your plan is stay in this attitude for ever? 

"Purifying" the mind makes no sense, what exactly do you want to purify yourself ?

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

"Purifying" the mind makes no sense, what exactly do you want to purify yourself ?

@Holykael 

Stopping to be compulsive in action and thoughts, all time looking forward, remembering, interpreting, judging. Be here and now, as empty as is possible. Stop believing what your thoughts say, and be able to be here without messing everything up with your need to grab hold of mental assistants. open yourself to the now, to the truth. 

Unconditional Love is a function of ones capacity to understand something impartially.  It is not a like or disliking button. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

You don't understand relative truths vs absolute truths. This misunderstanding is a common error in the proccess of awekening. Check Leo's video about realtive vs absolute.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

On 6/3/2023 at 6:32 AM, Holykael said:

Why would you love someone who sexually assaults a baby or someone who burns his baby alive. Why would you love someone who is abusive to his family. I could go on and on with examples. Like why would you love getting all your limbs cut off. But you catch the drift. God is infinitely intelligent yet he is the dumbest entity I have ever seen. Loving all these things is unintelligent and just outright stupid. There's nothing to gain and everything to lose.

I hate unconditional love with all my heart. I hate god with all my heart. Thanks for putting me in a hell realm you c***

Against the kind of god you're describing, you ought to be rebellious.  But even if you refuse to love everything, does that mean you should love nothing?  Is your hatred of what is not a sign of your love of what ought to be?  And then, is your life so bereft that you've never seen or even heard of an act of benevolence?  Were you burned alive as a baby, with your limbs cut off?  Has what ought to be really never been, even once, for you to see?  If you're going to hate the things that are awful, shouldn't you also love the things that are good?

If you're denying the love that does exist, then tell us about the love that should exist.  Tell us about how you want to be loved, yourself.  And if you can't ask us, or anybody, for the love you want, then wonder why you're so afraid of us if you really have nothing you love that you fear losing.

Love is Truth. It has nothing to do with making life make sense.

We all grasp this sensation eventually, and we spend the rest of our lives in real commitment to be surrounded by this blanket of peace.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

I think it's more of an acceptance than anything else. 

Doesn't mean unconditionally loving is taking no action such as hugging the rapist of your daughter and thanking him. It means not getting emotionally all worked up to no end.

You can be unconditionally loving and still pursue legal action.

That being said i definitely don't know how to do that and I'm sure most folks commenting don't either.

It's a sort of a holy grail of this work 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Just now, Michael569 said:

You can be unconditionally loving and still pursue legal action.

That being said i definitely don't know how to do that and I'm sure most folks commenting don't either.

For real… I can’t wait til I can simply hire AI as my lawyer one day ;)

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Unconditional love is like pretending that sugar will always taste so good by eating a spoonful every minute.