Breakingthewall

I am

40 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I am without resistance. that's what it's all about. identify the resistance, look at it. is fear. Step over it, open up yourself. surrender. Don't be petty, give it your all to the now. open your heart completely to the now and say: I am. and you will flow

Welcome to the flow state ⚡

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

6 hours ago, Jowblob said:

It's all meaningless talk, it is you who is trying to structure reality but you're upset that it doesnt work. It is you the  ego that tries to be god with no avail. None of you have clue what god is.

Every teaching is meaningless until is directly realized. There is no clearer clue to god than being god.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The answer is You, never a thought, never an identity, never a 'thing

Exactly, a long and very difficult road, to get to where you were at the beginning. Where you always where: here and now. You.  Well, test passed. a ton of shit released. freedom. now we'll see. to dive into beauty.

Edited by Breakingthewall

21 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Welcome to the flow state ⚡

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

That is. end of the bound state, a complete qualitative difference. They should teach this in school, but no, you have to go through the fun cycle of suffering to get out of there clean, forged. if not, you don't go out. that's how the game is made

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

They should teach this in school, but no, you have to go through the fun cycle of suffering to get out of there clean, forged. if not, you don't go out.

People study it in monasteries, ashrams, and sanghas, sometimes their entire lives, without realizing the raw freedom of unconditional surrender to the absolute.

Clinging to life is like holding water in your hands. It seeps away, until it is entirely gone. Instead of trying to save the water, lower your hands and realize you are already fully immersed.

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

- Everything is up to YOU 

- The experience we have IS GOD

- ALL TALK IS COMING FROM YOU!

You guys need to learn how to differentiate between different consciousness states, just because god is in you doesn't actually mean that you're all powerfull and mighty being. All of you are walking sacks of feces thinking that you know everything. If we would meet in real life, it would be all talk and you wouldnt do or project anything because your consciousness state doesnt allow that. All this talk puts a lot of shame on great masters like Haidakhan babaji, with a lot of evidence and proof on what he did. This just shows what is possible to achieve in physical dream body, but you all are not even close to that level you just love pretending like you know anything. The one and only who is responsible for your awakening is your higher self that is in the now, as long as you're in my dream you're not awake just as i am.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 minutes ago, Moksha said:

People study it in monasteries, ashrams, and sanghas, sometimes their entire lives, without realizing the raw freedom of unconditional surrender to the absolute.

the ancient celts went into battle naked, many native americans went happily to the torture pole. They seemed crazy, but the crazy ones, completely, are the current humans, striving to preserve the impermanent, a whole culture of billions erected on a pillar of madness, of fear. denial of death, deification of seduction and worldly pleasure, accumulation, power and falsehood. From childhood they teach you to build a wall to crash against it.

A way that is a Guarantee to crash into a stone wall at full speed. Disaster. what we do is reverse this crazy conditioning, and with extreme difficulty and maximum intuition, return to the origin, to the now without attributes. To the real life. The eternal existence. Poor humans lost, trapped in suffering that can reach horrific proportions in old age and artificially prolonged illness. Thinking that they make a paradise, they create the true hell. as sellin water in the river says very well, that nice gentleman with good taste and wealthy knows how to play his game. Now he's laughing, the son of a bitch. 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Thinking that they make a paradise, they create the true hell.

It's a deepening dynamic within the dream. The more evolved the form, the greater its capacity for both delusion and realization. Suffering hell (i.e., entrapment in the conditioned mind) is the prerequisite polarity for enjoying heaven (i.e., the unconditional flow state of the absolute within its creation).

Beyond the dream, there is no hell or heaven, only limitless supernal being which is beyond the boundaries of any dream.

Sounds simple enough, and yet how much hassle is required just to be

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

The path is directly inward, but the challenge is that entering the limbo gate where it leads requires lowering yourself completely to the ground in order to fit through.

Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads to life, and few there be that find it.

8 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

more than that, a true enigma. your whole life is a puzzle that must be solved. it's a game. small doors are opening until suddenly, the real one opens. there you are, looking into the abyss of existence. you are that, you never went anywhere. always now.

I wonder....maybe leo is playing deeper? It looks like he's gone crazy, right? but on the other hand....perhaps no one can understand him, and he is playing a game that no one else plays. phase 2. we will see

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

wonder....maybe leo is playing deeper? It looks like he's gone crazy, right? but on the other hand....perhaps no one can understand him, and he is playing a game that no one else plays. phase 2. we will see

I enjoy observing your progress with 5meo. I wonder if your conclusions about reality will differ from Leo's

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I wonder....maybe leo is playing deeper? It looks like he's gone crazy, right?

He's integrating more. Seems pretty sane to me.

14 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I enjoy observing your progress with 5meo. I wonder if your conclusions about reality will differ from Leo's

My level in 5 meo is the level of Leo when he was starting many years ago. It doesn't means that in everything else he could be deceived. But probably he isn't 

And i use 5 meo to make an openess, because i use to have a wall in front of my face, but now seems that the wall is gone. Let's see.

13 minutes ago, Moksha said:

He's integrating more. Seems pretty sane to me.

Yes, he's totally sane in appearance, more that sane, but there is a possibility that he has gone down a wrong path. the guy with good taste has twisted games. but on the other hand, he seems too smart to fall for something like that. although, again on the other hand, he looks... how to say it... trapped in himself. But again... maybe he's playing a game impossible of understand . Good movie to watch. Leo, we are waiting for the new season.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

All this talk puts a lot of shame on great masters like Haidakhan babaji, with a lot of evidence and proof on what he did. This just shows what is possible to achieve in physical dream body, but you all are not even close to that level you just love pretending like you know anything.

No fucking shit… I’m imagining the physical body and every master :)

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

Sucking on any master’s tits for your entire lifetime is the worst mistake you can make in this work. 

Edited by Yimpa

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

All of you are walking sacks of feces thinking that you know everything. If we would meet in real life, it would be all talk and you wouldnt do or project anything because your consciousness state doesnt allow that.

Are you not the same? You seem awfully confident that you know better somehow. Just like everybody else.

@Yimpa Blindly following a narrative leads nowhere, although mutual ass-licking as part of the mutual admiration circle is not something strange on this forum. Parroting some practices just because they seem "cool" and gives you a new identification of belonging to some group of enlightened - read - better entities - is one thing. It is another thing to impart Wisdom that has no author. Teachings about unconditional love, forgiveness, non-judgment, and loving yourself and others are universal, timeless, and transpersonal. If you call it sucking some man's dick, who is simply transmitting what resonates with the spiritual heart of every human anyway - then forgive me - as an unenlightened entity, I will call you plain ignorant, especially when you meet such an entity, such a being, in person. Such people most often bear witness to what they say with their lives. And their testimony is 1000 times more than talk.

Here is a living example.

He had spent the last few days in Poland at the Art of Living Centre in Taraska. 

The sheer power of pure presence and acceptance. 

I have no problem at least trying to follow in his footsteps.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, he's totally sane in appearance, more that sane, but there is a possibility that he has gone down a wrong path. the guy with good taste has twisted games. but on the other hand, he seems too smart to fall for something like that. although, again on the other hand, he looks... how to say it... trapped in himself. But again... maybe he's playing a game impossible of understand .

I suppose it's one reason I don't follow any teachers. You can't really know what is happening behind the curtain, nor does their infrastructure matter for your own journey.

If a particular teaching resonates and takes you deeper, leverage it. When it is no longer helpful, let it go. You reach the point where external teachings are unnecessary, and eventually arrive at the non-place where even internal realizations are released.