Loveeee

Finding a God-realized girlfriend or teach her

23 posts in this topic

Is that even a realistic hope ? I always think that I won't find such a person but that if she's relatively smart etc I could at least teach her, I have almost no experience trying to do that with other people irl but I fear that won't be possible, seems so fucking easy but people are just completely blind, as I was 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Girls often dabble in spirituality, I’d wager more so than guys. So I don’t see why not.

1 hour ago, Loveeee said:

I could at least teach her

Nope that does not work.

I have been with an amazing girl for 4 years and after 1 year and a half I had my first awakening. The point is that now she is very interested and after some psychedelic experiences she is definetely more open but it's just not her time. Be careful not to fall on this trap of everyone should be conscious and I'm here to help people evolve. Everyone is in their journey, assist them in their own journey, don't try to inject your values into other people. By your own transformation, energy and sex, she will be more open. Psychedelics are key in this procces to help them have a point of reference to what you experience daily.  WIthout point of reference you are fucked up really. It's very important that she has a point of reference of what you are doing but beyond that, it's her life and soul journey.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

News flash, you don't need acquire God Realisation to be happy in life.

Your best shot is to find someone who's open minded and teach her how to enjoy the dream, don't force it.

The title is kind of a contradiction, you would be teaching each other about spiritual matters and the more awake person will do more of the "teaching"..

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Why so focused on teaching a gf or female? Is it mandatory? The last thing I want out of a relationship it is my partner wanting me to believe her/his stuff, want me/force me to believe of what she/he says and talk spirituality 24/7, it’s gets old quick when there is so much other stuff to talk about. And if you want to teach, it would become a student, not a girlfriend. 

Edited by Juan

seems narcissistic  

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

be so magnetic and charismatic in your walk and words that one day she may enquire

if not it is minor ... the path is traversed alone and each has to find what works for them

I mean it's such a big part of me that I feel people don't and can't really know me 

Go to a festival and take some psychedelics and MDMA with women.

Probably the best brew in the world.

You'll probably have to find the girl who is already the person you want, rather than finding someone close to it and hoping you can mould them.

hrhrhtewgfegege

you don't need a god realized girlfriend, what do you need from a girlfriend? probably things like affection, understanding, sex, humor, intelligence, etc. 

(notice how mostly you will look for things that you yourself lack or need, if you are calm and collected, you will probably want an emotional girlfriend, etc.) 

Look for that, of course you can find a woman with all of those, but could be stage blue or something, so the priority is mature and conscious.

Maybe go pickup a girl at some retreat :D (after the retreat is done obviously) 

You don’t find a God-realized partner. 

A God-realized partner finds You.

:)

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

On 6/1/2023 at 11:27 AM, meta_male said:

Your best shot is to find someone who's open minded and teach her how to enjoy the dream, don't force it.

Ha. It’s a two-way street, buddy. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Ha. It’s a two-way street, buddy. 

Never said it wasn't ;)

@meta_male Love you too, babe ;)

God Realized Supreme Mingle App, Cant miss it. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I only really met one woman in my life who i could call God Realized and it's a pretty fucking amazing experience. In fact, i should hit her up, because this post reminds me of the rarity of that. And it is rare, very rare. Even in the yoga school im in, most of the people there are not god realized even though it's like the only thing that is taught

On 6/10/2023 at 11:39 PM, BlessedLion said:

I only really met one woman in my life who i could call God Realized and it's a pretty fucking amazing experience. In fact, i should hit her up, because this post reminds me of the rarity of that. And it is rare, very rare. Even in the yoga school im in, most of the people there are not god realized even though it's like the only thing that is taught

How did you meet ?