Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MsNobody

Such A Small World! Inspirational Content

2 posts in this topic

I'm reading Alan Watts biography and saw that he met Joseph Campbell and his wife (she is still alive 101yo and lives in Hawaii) he also met Carl Jung, like attracts like I guess?

I also found out he lived in Sausalito, really close to my place, I was reading the book Mastery - George Leonard and saw that he also lived in my neighbourhood, I know California was the place where the hippie movement started and thats why everbody lived here, including the father of MDMA Sasha Shugin but I'm thinking here, such a tiny world!

I don't know how I ended up here, but after I had that feeling that something was missing in my life, deep inside I knew this "something" was a big thing, the world brought me here, from a deep sleep back in Brazil, Im feeling wide awake with those coincidences, from a tiny town in the countryside in Brazil straigh to Berkeley

We are all so lucky to be living in this age, so many things to experience, I'm so inspired by the infinity possibilities in life, sometimes we dont even need to change the place or the people, changing our minds everyday presents us a whole new world every f** day, how awesome is that?

I got this quote "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes" Marcel Proust from The book of not knowing I think it express well what I'm trying to say

Sorry if the post doesnt fit here, I'm just excited and wanted to share but my friends and family dont know who those people are xDxD but I'm sure you guys heard about those inspirational people and books

That's Mt Tamalpais, the place Alan Watts had a Cabin, everytime I go there I think, this is heaven, and yes, we live in heaven and sometimes dont realize or forget..

SQMC2A8.jpg

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Those guys are all awesome sauce! 

Also I've lived in Berkeley before, cool place!

Synchronicities are great to have!

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti