Israfil

New Andrew Tate Appeal

32 posts in this topic

@Israfil

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

I'd be careful with trusting this lawyer, even Destiny said in the past this lawyer was very biased and gave his opinion during the Andrew Tate arrest as facts when the Romanian courts were still processing him.

I don't care about his opinion. I just looked at the messages and made my own judgement about it.

@Israfil

3 minutes ago, Israfil said:

I don't care about his opinion. I just looked at the messages and made my own judgement about it.

You mean the messages that were translated from Romanian to English?

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

You mean the messages that were translated from Romanian to English?

Does Andrew Tate speak Romanian? From what I gathered he was talking to a British girl.

"Even Destiny" lol who cares what Destiny says? The documents are right there. Also I don't see why there would be any significant translation issues. That just seems like an excuse.

Great share @Israfil

Why are people still jerking this guy off?

He is just a rehash of many other people.

(No im not jelly, I have a sports car and a mentally stable wife)

18 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Why are people still jerking this guy off?

He is just a rehash of many other people.

(No im not jelly, I have a sports car and a mentally stable wife)

Just to raise awareness.

What color is your Bugatti?

27 minutes ago, Israfil said:

Just to raise awareness.

Bugatti is unnecessary expensive.

@Israfil

4 hours ago, Israfil said:

Does Andrew Tate speak Romanian? From what I gathered he was talking to a British girl.

It's just the wording of the transcript is what a non-native English speaker would be saying apparently, I don't know anyone with a great English speaking background speaking like this, unless it's related to texting or sex texting I don't know.

@D2sage

3 hours ago, D2sage said:

Bugatti is unnecessary expensive.

Mustang is best tang. But so is a Honda Jazz.

@Israfil

Just to raise awareness.

Bugatti is good, but sucks. Mustang is best tang, but also Honda Jazz.

@thenondualtankie

5 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

"Even Destiny" lol who cares what Destiny says? The documents are right there. Also I don't see why there would be any significant translation issues. That just seems like an excuse.

Great share @Israfil

Not defending Tate, but I do want a solid legal case built against him. Reason why he's getting softer treatment legally like a house arrest instead of 20 to life with parole is because Romanian law is apparently more softer, and the evidence gathered against him is just not enough or mostly hearsay.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Israfil

It's just the wording of the transcript is what a non-native English speaker would be saying apparently, I don't know anyone with a great English speaking background speaking like this, unless it's related to texting or sex texting I don't know.

"On February 6, 2022, the defendant visited her in London, on which occasion they went on a
date at a restaurant chosen by the defendant. On the occasion of this meeting, the defendant TA told
her that he was looking for a serious woman, like her, to marry, and if the injured person was serious
with him, he would marry her. That evening they had sex, and the next day the defendant told her he
could no longer stay in London, but two days later they met again and went to another hotel together.
The injured person also showed that they continued to meet in February 2022, and on February 14,
2022, the injured person went to the Republic of Moldova. Considering this, the defendant TA told
the injured person to come and visit him in Romania, and she agreed. The injured person stated that
she had started to trust the defendant, and he told her to move to Romania. In this sense, he put the
injured person in contact with the defendant NGM, whom he told him was his assistant, and she
bought the injured person the plane ticket to Bucharest."

I told you she was British hahahahaha

@D2sage

1 minute ago, D2sage said:

@Danioover9000 Daimler all the way.

Rest are toy cars.

Daimler car is also very nice, although needs higher maintenance than a Honda Jazz or Mustang. Daimler is also the same company that made the first official tank with the giant tractors.

@Israfil

2 minutes ago, Israfil said:

"On February 6, 2022, the defendant visited her in London, on which occasion they went on a
date at a restaurant chosen by the defendant. On the occasion of this meeting, the defendant TA told
her that he was looking for a serious woman, like her, to marry, and if the injured person was serious
with him, he would marry her. That evening they had sex, and the next day the defendant told her he
could no longer stay in London, but two days later they met again and went to another hotel together.
The injured person also showed that they continued to meet in February 2022, and on February 14,
2022, the injured person went to the Republic of Moldova. Considering this, the defendant TA told
the injured person to come and visit him in Romania, and she agreed. The injured person stated that
she had started to trust the defendant, and he told her to move to Romania. In this sense, he put the
injured person in contact with the defendant NGM, whom he told him was his assistant, and she
bought the injured person the plane ticket to Bucharest."

I told you she was British hahahahaha

OKAY, OKAY, OKAY! I will take the L on this.? It's just so weird how the messages were written, was it over texts? It's just not how I used to read the words. And since she's British she should, also Tate, communicate a bit better!

They were on whatsapp, man. You write dissertations with your romantic partners?

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why this retarded meat head is so fucking admired and famous?

He's successful and gets girls.... how many examples of this are there already though?