Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reciprocality

Are you ready to die?

27 posts in this topic

Negation is the only "nothing" and therefore "death" that has meaning for the intellect, and so far as the ego-self is concerned this "death" is pure imagination.

Yet substance or substrate is infinite, indivisible, absolute, it remains while we no longer express it. Just like how you see colors when you open your eyes and I see non when I have mine closed, and so too is the inverse true.

God is substance, and according to god we are mere modes of "him", I thought that this were your (actualized forum) insights. When we become aware that we as limited self-identities are finite we become in touch with our "infinity", and then fail miserably in holding onto the realisation.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@Jehovah increases So right now all you see around you can not be better described than by the usage of the concept infinity? Yet by writing on the forum right now you are in constant clash against your finite self?

Please tell me if somehow this is wrong.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@Jehovah increases Hmm, could it be that when you refer to "infinity" you are referring to the substrate or substance of your experience?

We define a substance as that which is not a predicate (or description in more layman terms) for anything else, and under this definition colors, sounds, touch etc would be, so far as they are not reduced to descriptions of cars, lamps, humans, bodies be infinity, (never themselves to obsolve, die crumble, be negated)?

Or is it that consciousness is the predicate of nothing else and through this becomes non-dual and is what infinity is

Or perhaps both are true simultaneously? That 1. everything in experience and 2. the unity of it all (consciousness) describes/predicates nothing other than what it already is, and is substance/infinite properly so called?

@Jehovah increases Something that can do whatever it wants to or be anything it wants to would then also be a substance, and when it comes to our senses, in so far as they distributes over the whole of mankind, as all evidence suggests, would then be a substrate.

I do not know if you implied that you are a physicist or if you just were playing around. It would luckily matter very little either way, in relation to our current investigations.

Edited by Reciprocality

Funny thing, I had a trip on mushrooms a couple days ago. It was intense, very intense, more profound than any other dozens of trips i've done before.

At one point, my body was weak, I was melting in bliss, in absolute divinity. My body was shaking, I was laying in my bed, I felt like I was dying. So I put a blanket on (barely had the ability to do so), closed my eyes and I told myself that I am ready to die. That this is it. This will show me the Truth. As I was laying down I had all kinds of crazy visions, feelings, sensations, I was kind of ready, but also I thought about my parents, who and how anyone would find my body. Then I kept thinking that if this is what I think it is, there will be no one to find my body, because once I am dead, there's no one imagining this reality anymore, so who's gonna be left? Will there even be anyone here to find me? Well anyways, I really wanted to pee, and thought to myself that I don't want anyone to find me laying in my own piss, so some how I got to the bathroom and also unlocked my apartments door so that nobody needs to break in.

Anyway, I laid there for a while and realized that I either already died, or that death is impossible, or it's not my time yet. I woke up, took a shower, ended a relationship with one girl I was texting with and went outside. So there's that lol!