Ramanujan

How much time per day do i need to work on my dating skills

61 posts in this topic

how much time per day do i need to work on my dating skills. i am trying to be financialy independent. i am overworking.  how much time per day do i need to put in developing dating skills

Not much. I'd say a few hours per week. That's far more than the average guy who just goes to the bar every Friday hoping to get lucky with barely any effort. Maybe watch a few videos before bed or on lunch break to give you the right mindset and concepts. Then an equal amount of time actively trying to set up and go on dates.

Really though it should be lower on your priority list compared to other things. Dating isn't that important.

You will lose money trying to chase women, but you will never lose women trying to chase money.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Also quality of time spent is important

Edited by Jacob Morres

3hrs per night x 3 nights/week would be a great foundation.

That would be the minimum you need to get good at game.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That would be the minimum you need to get good at game.

wow leo thanks. what if i have only 30 min per day .

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And for daygame? (not counting commute to a good daygame spot)

Edited by Karmadhi

15 minutes ago, Ramanujan said:

wow leo thanks. what if i have only 30 min per day

Maybe do daygame. In a busy street or mall you can easy find 6-7 girls worth approaching in 30 minutes so it should be enough. 

Issue will be getting the courage to approach and you will loose many potential girls because you are scared to approach them.

1 hour ago, Ramanujan said:

No pussy for you then

@Ramanujan The important thing is to be consistent, starting out it is going to be scary, messy and cringy at times but if you stick to it you'll make some hardcore improvement. 

2 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

what if i have only 30 min per day .

You will never get good with this level of investment and seriousness.

As a beginner, you need that 30 min for a good warm-up itself already.

But if you seriously only have only 30 mins per day, see if you can do 2-3 hours for just 1 day per week. This way you can get a quality session in and tap into flow / state.

A classic newbie mistake is expecting this to be easy because of your ego and because of all these PUA coaches selling it to you. This work is brutal, have proper expectations and mindset otherwise you will give up very fast. You will need to invest serious time, energy, and work into it. You will also need to invest serious time into analyzing your approaches after your sessions.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

1 hour ago, Migue Lonas said:

But if you seriously only have only 30 mins per day, see if you can do 2-3 hours for just 1 day per week. This way you can get a quality session in and tap into flow / state.

Is this daygame or nightgame advice?

8 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

What are you gonna do in 30 minutes? It takes that long just to drive to where the girls are.

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

And for daygame? (not counting commute to a good daygame spot)

I suppose daygame requires less time. But it's hard to practice much with daygame.

Edited by Leo Gura

With day game you have to be strategic, you have to know where the hot girls are to get the most return of your time, and just sit there like a crouching tiger. A lot of people think day game is running around, it is a waste of energy.

Another approach is to get a bicycle and if you live close to an university, supermarket or gym you can easily pick off girls who go from somewhere to somewhere else. 30 minutes is more than enough as an intermediate. As a beginner you need more time capital though.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

With day game you have to be strategic, you have to know where the hot girls are to get the most return of your time, and just sit there like a crouching tiger. A lot of people think day game is running around, it is a waste of energy.

Definitely not "just sitting there like a crouching tiger". You need to walk and blend into the scene. This is a core principle of day game, especially for beginners. You need to ensure maximum anonymity so as not to feel like -or come across as the crazy guy. There is a reason day game doesn't work in villages or your own neighborhood, it heavily relies on the anonymity offered by big busy cities. Also, the company I had my boot camp with asked us to never approach on their street/in front of their building, why? because of reputation and it's totally understandable. And even though in a sense "you're hunting" you should not have the composure of a hunter/crouching tiger, that's creepy. The most cringy form of day game is when a guy just stands around, even more cringe when a guy just stands on a busy walkway and stops every hot girl that passes by, I call that river tax game, never do that. 

The best form of day game that makes you feel like a badass is when you walk around as part of the scene and approach girls and that approach has the same mannerism as someone asking for directions. This combined with knowing your type is the most advanced and purest form of daygame that will make you feel like a movie hero.

Edited by Vrubel

@Vrubel agreed. I didn’t mean it literally when I said crouching tiger. LoL. I never stay static. 

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I suppose daygame requires less time. But it's hard to practice much with daygame.

I know guys that have done 2000 daygame approaches in like 2 years.

They would do 10  approaches on a 2 hour season in a busy street. You can easy see like 30 to 40  girls your age walking alone in a spam of 2 hours in a busy street. 

Thing is that we live in Europe where you have many pedestrian areas. I dont know how it is in America if you guys have busy pedestrian areas.

Edited by Karmadhi

28 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Vrubel agreed. I didn’t mean it literally when I said crouching tiger. LoL. I never stay static. 

Haha, yeah I mean that state when you can't find any hot girls and so you are really seeking them out as some sort of hunter. This can put you in a weak "low-status" state.

But yeah, the majority of day game is just walking. That's a big plus if you ask me, like if you had a bad day you still can go home knowing you had some healthy exercise. 

4 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I know guys that have done 2000 daygame approaches in like 2 years.

They would do 10  approaches on a 2 hour season in a busy street. You can easy see like 30 to 40  girls your age walking alone in a spam of 2 hours in a busy street. 

Thing is that we live in Europe where you have many pedestrian areas. I dont know how it is in America if you guys have busy pedestrian areas.

If you live in the right city, yeah. That doesn't work so well in the US.