Holykael

Reality is an utter disappointment

18 posts in this topic

There is no difference between anything. Every single thing is just neutral and god is dispassionate and unattached about it all. I just bought a new VR headset and I couldn't feel any excitement or sense of fun while playing the games. Because hello, games aren't fun by default at all. God constructs the feeling of fun and marries it to a particular experience. That's how god constructs different perspectives. Some will like game A others will like game B. But god gave me a curse so I don't like any game now and I can't have fun. I used to be big into gaming, beat over 300 games but god took that shit away from me and I just spent all this money for nothing.

Reality is an utter disappointment because I'm not in control and the one in control, my true self, loves misery so misery he will manifest for eternity. What a miserable reality indeed. What is even the point of creating these characters if you're going to plan miserable lives for them. God is truly an utter piece of shit. Reality is also a disappointment because nothing created can inherently satisfy and god is not very generous, he could create an infinite sense of fun but instead we have shit like hedonistic adaptation. What a crock of shit. And the joke of it all is that god created all these bots and parrots who claim reality is perfect just the way it is, biggest joke of the year. Perfection is joy and satisfaction. Not this miserable and unkind reality.

Where is the intelligence in loving misery. It makes no sense. Is god choiceless in what it loves? Did god choose to love everything or did it happen automatically. 

Hi you :)
Have you thought about taking an anti depressant? Dopaminergic "ADs" (Wellbutrin/Bupropion, Metergoline, cathiones etc.) are particularly effective in combating anhedonia.

+ Are you well surrounded (friends, girlfriend, family...)?

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Games do suck go outside and weed your garden

Wellp, the strategy of taking from the world seems to have run its course. Maybe consider giving back? Some selfless service? There is always help needed somewhere. I've heard good things.9_9

3 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Games do suck go outside and weed your garden

spot on

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Yep, but I don’t think God has much of a choice. Apparently a reality where it’s all goodness or there is more good than bad can’t exist, for whatever reason.

Edited by michaelcycle00

3 hours ago, Holykael said:

Reality is an utter disappointment because I'm not in control and the one in control, my true self, loves misery so misery he will manifest for eternity. What a miserable reality indeed. What is even the point of creating these characters if you're going to plan miserable lives for them. God is truly an utter piece of shit. Reality is also a disappointment because nothing created can inherently satisfy and god is not very generous, he could create an infinite sense of fun but instead we have shit like hedonistic adaptation. What a crock of shit. And the joke of it all is that god created all these bots and parrots who claim reality is perfect just the way it is, biggest joke of the year. Perfection is joy and satisfaction. Not this miserable and unkind reality.

Stop being a victim. You fucking are God. Take more responsiblity for your life and reality in general.

Have you considered that losing the fun in games may be an inner pointer to losing identification with relative reality, i.e., finding yourself? Why not let go of all addictions while you're at it? Maybe the absolute within is discovering itself, despite its best efforts to remain entangled within its dream.

If nothing created is fulfilling, discover the love in what is not created.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

absolutely nothing of what you are thinking makes any sense, the reality is, remove all the labels, forget everything you have read, empty your mind completely. merge with the now, break the mental barrier, the bubble of mental flow that keeps you locked up. Don't cling to it or you will always be there. break it

11 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Holykael to create diversity, contrast and a good entertainment 

And that is why Holykael is here, he is part of the diversity and entertainment. He is the most honest ego, egos only love life when it gives them what they want. Funny thing is if life gives the ego too much of what it wants, it will complain about that too. So if life is giving the ego from its perspective a decent balance of what they want and don't want it will be happy.

But the funny thing is, the ego is NEVER satisfied. It will chase more and more diversity of experience, in an attempt to hold onto and possess everything. So all Holykael is doing, is being very honest about his current opinion of how his Dream is going. Honesty is great!!! He will eventually tire himself out and act on said honesty. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 5/29/2023 at 9:20 PM, Holykael said:

There is no difference between anything. Every single thing is just neutral and god is dispassionate and unattached about it all.

you could turn these nihilistic thoughts to nihilism itself, and to those negative views on reality, and not only towards the positive ones

Leo covered this issue well I think:

You're depressed. If you weren't, those activities would generate feeling and thus they wouldn't feel so pointless.

@Holykael It sometimes hurts my soul when Leo's teaching just go in one ear and out the other. It's very clear that you don't put Leo's teachings into PROPER practice. Honestly you shouldn't even follow him at this point. 

Watch the first 30 mins of this video. Implement it and never go on this site ever again, because it seems like mental masturbation(Not putting the work) might be the real reason why you don't put Leo's wisdom in to practice.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD