StarStruck

Andrew Tate’s cutting edge view on mastery

10 posts in this topic

Get to work guys. Stop complaining. 

In my view mastery and understanding are two different things 

Understanding = having the right vision (vision is derived from the same root as visdom (wisdom) which means able to penetrate a the subject of the matter. All understanding use the same mechanism of vision))

Mastery = being able to use your body in the right way for a technical skill which entails all facets of your body including hand eye coordination, muscle memory, subconscious imprinting and various abilities. Mastery could also entail spiritual, psychological, or emotional dimensions which are a different ball game. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Both are needed. Leonardo Da Vinci had said, experience without theory is like a boat rider without any direction. And vice versa, I presume L Davinci would say the same. So, both are crucial. 

Rommel used to say (And I paraphrase) that he always felt peculiar of many generals that the great tacticians and strategists tend to be cowards, but generals with courage tend to be bad with tactics. He's summarizing the importance of warriors to be good at both strategy and physical courage. 

@StarStruck

Understanding gives you good map, mastery allows you to use the map and good mindset/attitude drives you to meet the goals. All of those are equally important. Spirituality is like inquary to know how the game is made, but you still got game to play afterwards as long as you're here alive. Building mastery from things you're curious about and combining it with your own life philosophy creates mission for you and that'll be the thing to pursue for in your life. 

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

It's even harder when you have to earn a million dollars without scamming anyone.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you're doing what you're meant to be doing (e.g. as a person in terms of life purpose, or as an organism in terms of healthy behaviors), and you have the right support around you and you've had time to build up momentum, things that look hard actually become not hard at all. I don't find going to the gym to be hard. I've been doing it for so long that I find it harder to not go to the gym. Of course, adapting to something new can be hard, but once you've adapted to it, it's just normal.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's even harder when you have to earn a million dollars without scamming anyone.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@StarStruck You should read “The Art of Mastery - Peter Ralston”.

You’ll like it ?

You sound like an affiliate marketer xD 

There is no mastery without understanding. They are linked lol. ?

Andrew is correct on value and challenge being linked. But I don’t think you are correct in stating understanding and mastery aren’t. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false.