koyadr3

How to stop consuming incel, blackpill content?

32 posts in this topic

Pretty much the title, most of my free time I'm bored I do nothing else than consume Incel, red pill, black pill or just even self-improvement in general etc

I'm constantly bored and to be honest I think self-improvement ruined my life, ever since I came into this thing I lost passion in life for everything anime, movies, video games, friends, social media, etc

1 hour ago, Enlightement said:

Maybe it's a cope for loneliness

Yeah, it's probably this tbh, but I just can't stop man

1 hour ago, Enlightement said:

Much of this stuff is exaggerated anyway. 

Absolutely, especially when it comes to black pillers and incels. A lot of what they claim, particularly about looks, money, and their overall mindset and way of thinking, is total nonsense It's all just a bunch of BS

How do you sit through blackpill/incel videos without rolling your eyes?! I mean, that's already an achievement unlocked for you, I guess... 

You need a life purpose or some creative project to work on so you don't have free time to watch junk.

Be extremely careful of wasting your life just watching endless junk on YouTube.

The best thing for you would be to seriously undertake pickup and socialization. Then you will have no desire or time to watch that junk, and you will be actually getting success with girls.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@koyadr3 self-improvement doesn't ruin your life. It's one aspect of life.

a philosophy of success. is self-improvement. And a philosophy of success does not ruin people's lives. Depends on the way you use that philosophy. 

Much like reading fiction. If you read weird fiction all day, without reading any classics, or any fiction that provokes critical thought, of course that genre will destroy you. 

What type of books or content of the philosophy of success have you been reading or watching? That's the question. Because the philosophy of success, or as you term it 'self improvement' as a genre had existed from the beginning of time. 

You're just not watching the best items that comprise the classics of self improvement. There were content of self-improvement 2000 years ago, it wasn't only written 80 years ago by Napoleon Hill. So many have written about the philosophy of success throughout history, Napeolone hill wasn't the only person who'd written about it in the span of 3000 years of human history. 

Edited by charlie cho

1 hour ago, charlie cho said:

@koyadr3 self-improvement doesn't ruin your life. It's one aspect of life.

a philosophy of success. is self-improvement. And a philosophy of success does not ruin people's lives. Depends on the way you use that philosophy. 

Much like reading fiction. If you read weird fiction all day, without reading any classics, or any fiction that provokes critical thought, of course that genre will destroy you. 

What type of books or content of the philosophy of success have you been reading or watching? That's the question. Because the philosophy of success, or as you term it 'self improvement' as a genre had existed from the beginning of time. 

You're just not watching the best items that comprise the classics of self improvement. There were content of self-improvement 2000 years ago, it wasn't only written 80 years ago by Napoleon Hill. So many have written about the philosophy of success throughout history, Napeolone hill wasn't the only person who'd written about it in the span of 3000 years of human history. 

I don't read books and I don't like Napoleon Hill so don't worry

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You need a life purpose or some creative project to work on so you don't have free time to watch junk.

Be extremely careful of wasting your life just watching endless junk on YouTube.

Well, right now I can't focus on my life purpose, my mind is completely obsessed with girls. My plan is to first get a girlfriend and experience a romantic relationship and then once I've had that need fulfilled, I'll be able to get back on track with my life purpose

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The best thing for you would be to seriously undertake pickup and socialization. Then you will have no desire or time to watch that junk, and you will be actually getting success with girls.

Yeah, I've been planing about starting day game soon. The only issue is that I still have some inner resistance when it comes to approaching girls, especially if they're taller than me. But I've come up with a simple solution - I'll focus on approaching girls who are my height or shorter. THAT'S IT. That way, it'll be easier for me. Also, I don't know how people do it to approach girls on streets I personally can't, I'll only do it on malls, parks those environments are more relaxed and socially acceptable and that's where I feel the most comfortable with

1 hour ago, charlie cho said:

@koyadr3 You should read Napoleon Hill. 

No why do you like this guy? Everything that he teaches is nonsense and doesn’t work visualization, manifestation, or even like the secret it’s all garbage

Anyone who’s a 14 year old boy has visualized what they wanted  to do with their crush and guess what? For most of us It didn’t happen

They where 6 millions jews in holocaust campus they visualize getting free and guess what? didn’t work so well!!

Visualization by itself is useless this is why the book Think and Grow Rich is garbage, it should have been called Do and Grow Rich there’s a huge difference

You’re not gonna make money by just sitting there in your couch visualizing be there « um i’m gonna make money » that’s not reality  

Also, I don't like his concepts about sexual transmutation. He talks about it like it's some secret magical thing for men to succeed, and he makes it unnecessarily difficult to understand. I don't get why he does that. He could have simply said, « All you have to do is refrain from masturbating and engage in productive activities instead. That’s what sexual transmutation is  » That’s it. He just complicates it, and honestly, even that it's all nonsense

Anyway, too bad you don't read.

I’d rather watch Youtube videos and do mental masturbation rather than reading self help books

Edited by koyadr3

Get a girlfriend. So the opposite of consuming incel and blackpill stuff.

Get in the habit of putting equal energy in practice as in theory. It should be close to 60% practice and 40% theory. Nobody is going to hold your hand and implement this habit. You have to do it yourself. Also stop doing spirituality. Get your shit in order.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

15 hours ago, koyadr3 said:

No why do you like this guy? Everything that he teaches is nonsense and doesn’t work visualization, manifestation, or even like the secret it’s all garbage

15 hours ago, koyadr3 said:

Anyone who’s a 14 year old boy has visualized what they wanted  to do with their crush and guess what? For most of us It didn’t happen

They where 6 millions jews in holocaust campus they visualize getting free and guess what? didn’t work so well!!

Vey shallow understanding of these topics, its not a surprise your entertained by incel and different pill content ,low quality thinkers gravitate to low quality ideas.

I suggest your keep watching that non-sense until your overwhelmed by the amount regret you will have, you weren't any better before you found that bs than you are now, thats something you should contemplate.

17 hours ago, koyadr3 said:

I’d rather watch Youtube videos and do mental masturbation rather than reading self help books

Well... too bad. Reading self-help books is still better than masturbating.

Edited by charlie cho

3 hours ago, Bando said:

Vey shallow understanding of these topics,

But seriously, am I wrong??????

Of course, Napoleon Hill is shallow. But that's where you should start. And if you can't appreciate the shallow waters, how can you appreciate the deep ones. It's as if you can't appreciate shakespeare if you can't appreciate K1 English reading books that were handed out to you. 

Judging any book, no matter how bad it is, no matter if it's 50 shades of grey, appreciating the grosseness is often important to learning the more difficult and higher ones of the same category. 

Like Boxing, if you can't do any side stepping, weaving and bobs, you can't truly go sparring with anybody can you. What you are trying to do is spar from the start. But I tell you, anyone who just practices punches, bobs and weaves, without sparring, can beat the hell out of somebody who does no practice in the boxing ring, but simply tries to spar, albeit unsuccessfully of course, because he practices nothing of the gross facors of boxing.

Like Basketball, if you don't practice dribbling with the left hand, you will be incapable and impotent in the games. And if you are stubborn to only play in games, without appreciating the grossness of dribbling and shooting from the 3 point arc first with practice, before playing in games, you will be never able to appreciate the games more. 

You think this is different with books my dear @koyadr3??

Edited by charlie cho

3 hours ago, charlie cho said:

Of course, Napoleon Hill is shallow. But that's where you should start. And if you can't appreciate the shallow waters, how can you appreciate the deep ones. It's as if you can't appreciate shakespeare if you can't appreciate K1 English reading books that were handed out to you. 

Judging any book, no matter how bad it is, no matter if it's 50 shades of grey, appreciating the grosseness is often important to learning the more difficult and higher ones of the same category. 

Like Boxing, if you can't do any side stepping, weaving and bobs, you can't truly go sparring with anybody can you. What you are trying to do is spar from the start. But I tell you, anyone who just practices punches, bobs and weaves, without sparring, can beat the hell out of somebody who does no practice in the boxing ring, but simply tries to spar, albeit unsuccessfully of course, because he practices nothing of the gross facors of boxing.

Like Basketball, if you don't practice dribbling with the left hand, you will be incapable and impotent in the games. And if you are stubborn to only play in games, without appreciating the grossness of dribbling and shooting from the 3 point arc first with practice, before playing in games, you will be never able to appreciate the games more. 

You think this is different with books my dear @koyadr3??

Okay, where should I start? What should I read?

@koyadr3 What relationship do you have with your parents?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

58 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

@koyadr3 What relationship do you have with your parents?

Relationship with my parents is okay, but my father is never around, only raised by my mother, why?