Vajra

Challenge: Give me your description of Reality

73 posts in this topic

Imo if you can't prove it its true

Solipsism

My body is made by insect robot 

Aliens are running a simulation and implant conciousness into human to live as human

I am an orb of light thats pretending to be a body all sensations don't exist I just created them to feel like I'm a human

Reality is infinite tv sets that are 2d but you become them and they appear to be 3d

I am a human living on earth and was born to family and others exist

All true simultaneously 

Edited by Hojo

Beauty.

And chaos.

Chaotic beauty.

And beautiful chaos.

Let Love In

Reality is exactly, literally like it appears. But it is not at all what it appears to be.

Also, "a picture is worth a thousand words":

E8iMxX1_rBU.jpg

21 hours ago, Vajra said:

@Water by the River yes, it's this disembodied Awareness.

>  it's this disembodied Awareness.

Well, disembodied Awareness wouldn't be my first pointer of choice :)

• It doesn't point in the wrong direction if one follows (aka practices it) it,
  • but could (doesn't have to, but could) lead to some little fine -uhhhh- mirage-detours and wrong exists on the path up the mountain, at least at the higher altitude levels. But for sure all little detours actually going downwards again are  recommended by lovely Ms. Maya :x as scenic drives....

Because of:

from Link above: "The Nameless Absolute…that which is prior to and without consciousness, awareness, knowingness, being-ness, form or emptiness""

But for the beginning, it roughly points in the right direction where the mountain is situated & where the road goes upwards for sure.

If one doesn't like my little pointer because it mentions parents, One without a second is also fine.

>Who are you with your feet firmly on the Ground?

Um, thats easy to explain, if you haven't died death by conceptual overkill in the links above already, and are still with me: Yours truly has got a fool (the one with the helmet) spooking within the One without a second, doing stupid things.... Like wonderfully described by Moksha. But luckily the little joker (that got sucked in a bit by that slimy thing) has had an off-switch installed some time ago....  xD

gc.jpg.04bcb510666653808ff1be81084bd711.jpg

Selling Water by the River

PS: And if somebody can't understand why the little green slimy block and the joker with the helmet had to be depicted up there:

Ken Wilber, One Taste:

"The tone of One Taste—and the path of the siddhas—is traditionally described in one of two ways, both of which tend to confuse people. The first is a tone of utter boredom, a great big yawn in the face of the entire world. The reason is that, because One Taste is the taste of absolutely everything in existence, then tasting One Taste, you have tasted it all. Been there, seen That. And thus it is traditional in, for example, Dzogchen Buddhism, to picture the Adept as looking infinitely bored.

The second is a tone that is flippant, almost wise-ass, and certainly irreverent. When Bodhidharma was asked the nature of reality, he said, “Vast Emptiness, nothing holy, nothing sacred.” Nothing, in other words, that can’t be made fun of. When all things are seen to be equally Spirit, there is no room for piety. Where the psychic shaman/yogi embodies great power, where the subtle saint embodies peaceful radiance, where the causal sage embodies stony equanimity, the nondual siddha embodies limitless humor. A great laughter returns, a lightness surrounds all acts. Needless to say, not everybody with a sense of humor is established in One Taste; humor is usually egoically driven. It’s just that, when nothing is sacred, everything is taken lightly. • What both of those tones have in common is a relentless ordinariness, nothing special. It is just this, nothing more"

... and, even more important (just in general, not adressed to you dear Vajra): Instead of attacking each other here, let's do our Dharma Battles - of one illusion battling the "other" illusion - with a little bit of that spirit described below. You know, more charm & style ;). And the forum would come across for non-aficionados a bit, um, way cooler. Whaddayathink?

Ken Wilber : “TRANSCENDENCE RESTORES HUMOR. Spirit restores humor. Suddenly smiling returns. Too many representatives of too many movements – even many very good movements, such as feminism, environmentalism, meditation, spiritual studies – seem to lack humor altogether. In other words, they lack lightness, they lack a distance from themselves, a distance from the ego and its grim game of forcing others to conform to its contours... They should all trade two pounds of ego for one ounce of laughter”(Ken Wilber. 1999. One Taste: The Journals of Ken Wilber. December 7).

Edited by Water by the River

God's fart.

Edited by UnbornTao

8 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

God's fart.

This is a joke.

That reminds me:

God: *creates men*

Men: *make memes about God*

God:

DzIh5U8WwAMo4xs?format=jpg&name=small

Every(None)Thing.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 28/05/2023 at 9:25 PM, Vajra said:

If you realize what Reality or some aspect of it is, give me your Purest expression of it. Avoid any egoic twists on your speech. Speak from/as Being.

Mind

On 28/05/2023 at 9:25 PM, Vajra said:

If you realize what Reality or some aspect of it is, give me your Purest expression of it. Avoid any egoic twists on your speech. Speak from/as Being.

Mind

I am so in love and it’s only going to get deeper 

Oh yeah baby let’s keep going 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 hours ago, Water by the River said:

When Bodhidharma was asked the nature of reality, he said, “Vast Emptiness, nothing holy, nothing sacred.”

Such shit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Such shit.

yeah, maybe he even said that sometimes in the spirit of

11 hours ago, Water by the River said:

relentless ordinariness, nothing special. It is just this, nothing more

Who knows? ;)

And if one needs a bit more pathos when it comes to Ultimate Reality: The Supreme Source.

And for more technical precision on the Clap of the One Hand (or at least, until shortly below IT), more references on request.

But I guess we don't want a serious (or not so serious), detailed and cool/non-profane discussion, do we? :)

20 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

relentless ordinariness, nothing special. It is just this, nothing more

Even bigger shit.

Anyone who says that has no clue what AWAKE is.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

And off we go again.. How about considering the context of the statement of Boddhidharma, to highlight that the Absolute is always right here (by definition), in all ordinariness also?

Of course, IT is doing the 7 wonders of the Universe/Aliens and more, but that is not the context of that statement. For that, like I wrote, see something like the Supreme Source. Or other stuff.

37 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

But I guess we don't want a serious (or not so serious), detailed and cool/non-profane discussion, do we? :)

Ok, got it. 

One could get the impression that there is some trying to scare away other perspectives by profanity and mere claims, devoid of any arguments. Rational exchange of perspectives based on mutual respect ahoi! Oh well. To each his own. Oh, sorry, only partly politically correct nowadays. Suum cuique. That is still ok nowadays.

8 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You are in Unreal engine infinite that renders everything 

a.k.a. The REAL Engine.B|