Vajra

Challenge: Give me your description of Reality

73 posts in this topic

If you realize what Reality or some aspect of it is, give me your Purest expression of it. Avoid any egoic twists on your speech. Speak from/as Being.

30 minutes ago, Vajra said:

Avoid any egoic twists on your speech. Speak from/as Being.

Alright... here it is:

There ya go, that was my description. Satisfied?

Why so serious?

INFINITE MIND.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bazooka Jesus beat me to it. Nothing so direct as the language of silence.

Sages say that the state in which the thought "I" does not rise even in the least, alone is Self which is silence. That silent Self alone is God; Self alone is the jiva. Self alone is this ancient world.

All other knowledges are only petty and trivial knowledges; the experience of silence alone is the real and perfect knowledge. Know that the many objective differences are not real but are mere superimpositions on Self, which is the form of true knowledge.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Sages say that the state in which the thought "I" does not rise even in the least, alone is Self which is silence. That silent Self alone is God; Self alone is the jiva. Self alone is this ancient world.

Sages describe the state in two manifestations: as self-effulgent silence or as the infinite play of the one. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

a tv screen that you can look into and pretend to be

Rigth now I'm clueless about reality. I don't even know if I am alive or dead, how would I know? I don't know what this moment really is. I feel it is ungraspable, this isness cannot be captured in any way, I have failed miserably, eternally shapeshifting, everything seems to come out of nothing, my thoughts come out of nothing, even my body and the whole existence comes out of nothing each morning. I'm having very weird realizations lately, kind of like being existentially mad, my relative framework is somehow intact, it's just the fundamentals, the fabric of reality is leaving me in shock. The very essence of things, or myself is ungraspable, it's total futility, yet it is, and even saying that it is too much. You make sense of it as beingness, but the levels of stories and explanations you overimpose on the experience you are having is insane. I don't know why but lately this stories are just randomly disappearing. What would happen if you were just born to this moment. Fully wiped out clean. What would be this "experience" without the label experience, the "I" without the label "I", thoughts withouth the thought that they are thoughts, existence just as it is, as most fundamental as you can get. It's absurd because you are trapped in it, there is nothing to get, it is all getting within itself, understanding itself, playing in itself, but it cannot grasp itself, it is futile in the end, it's a dog chaising it's own tail.

I really don't know anything. If something I could tell you is that your stories and explanations are not it and will never be it, your insights and mystical experiences when gone are just memory, even if it is permanent so what, where can you go? what can you do? What more do you want to be/realize/wake up? It's so total it's absurd, really absurd. You are undoubtedly what you are, yet the mistery keeps playing before your eyes ever free, ever happening... 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Deconstruct fully your mind. See for yourself what is here. Delete all that you can, everything. See what is here, totally ungraspable.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

19 minutes ago, Vajra said:

@Bazooka Jesus could do better

That's what my school report cards always used to say, lol.

Why so serious?

50 minutes ago, Davino said:

Sages describe the state in two manifestations: as self-effulgent silence or as the infinite play of the one. 

The former informs the freedom of the latter. There's playing the games of children, then there's playing the ultimate game of lucid dreaming. Nothing like flying freely, wherever you choose to go, without fear of falling. The only rule is surrender, which as it turns out is simply realization.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No limitations

I'd say - how do you know?

@Water by the River yes, it's this disembodied Awareness.

Here is one for you: Who are you with your feet firmly on the Ground?

There is qualia. Sensations images feelings thoughts taste smells sounds. Anything else I am open to hear about.