Razard86

Be Wary Of False Teachings/Teachers

40 posts in this topic

Embracing the ego is suffering.

Until the absolute realizes that the ego is not its essence, and surrenders its pursuit of external identification, it will remain entrapped within its dream. It can still be within the dream, enjoying the imagination of experience, without losing its awareness. Enlightenment is the state of lucid being within the dream. It is the end of suffering.

Drink the poison or don't, it's up to you.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Razard86 Have you noticed, my friend, that all your message is negative? Everything here basically sucks. Well, unless someone achieves or wakes up to your perspective. The question is, is it worth it? Since your view of existence is actually shitty...

7 hours ago, gettoefl said:

i constructed it when i needed survival and to be the biggest and toughest guy on the block to get the trappings and the ladies

i outsourced thinking to an ego mechanism so it can do the job instinctively and uninterruptedly ... time is paramount to an ego

that is not my agenda in this incarnation, i am here for my real nature to arrive and thrive ... to survive is the old paradigm and needs little concern

very little of that you did to survive. Surviving is eating and sleeping. You did everything else to be a worker bee in the hive, to serve the collective. You thought that you served yourself and no, you followed your human programming to contribute your push to the evolution of humanity.

The ego is just a software that makes you interconnect with other minds to create the collective ego, a fictional entity that makes humans work in teams of millions. elephants do not have that, nor any animal. Language creates it, and its bases are biological. we want to escape from it because it is fear and limitation. basically because it's not nice. It is suffering, it is the whip that makes the mule move, move without stopping

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

The ego is just a software that makes you interconnect with other minds to create the collective ego, a fictional entity that makes humans work in teams of millions. elephants do not have that, nor any animal. Language creates it, and its bases are biological. we want to escape from it because it is fear and limitation. basically because it's not nice. It is suffering, it is the whip that makes the mule move, move without stopping

Software that creates an illusion of lack and incompleteness. As it is a tool, it makes no sense to denounce it or, on the contrary, praise it. What the user will do with it is properly his circus and his monkeys. What do they say in Vedanta? Great tool terrible ruler...

10 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Software that creates an illusion of lack and incompleteness. 

does the most efficient thing to force you to move. It doesn't matter to evolution if you have a good or bad time, the end justifies the means. 

and it works quite efficiently, if it were easy to escape its momentum, it wouldn't work. no one would run screaming into a machine gun for the glory of their leader, or worked all day all life to decipher the atom

Edited by Breakingthewall

16 hours ago, Razard86 said:

If survival didn't exist you wouldn't be on the forums right now. Survival is the mechanism that keeps you interested in living. Because of survival you reach out to others for socialization which you are doing right now, without survival you literally cannot have a life.

Think about it like this. If you didn't have pain, If you didn't have a life span, if you didn't need to eat, wear clothes, breathe oxygen, drink water, take a shower, learn to communicate, pay rent/mortgage/bills, you literally would have NO REASON to do ANYTHING!!! Because of your desire to survive, you actually care about your life.

So you still NEED survival, Enlightenment is still part of the dream, if your human dream/life is over you do not need Enlightenment!! Don't you get it? Enlightenment is ALSO imaginary!!! I've always known this but I have noticed many don't know it. God does not need Enlightenment lol. 

ego frames this question as either or but the truth is both and

sure you need to survive and live the dream ... the question is, what is your priority ... are you focused more on the outer or more on the inner

the outer is useless, futile, empty, meaningless, drab ... the inner is where all power and beauty and truth is and is discovered to be the maker of the outer and so its treasure can if wished be channelled to make for better outer experience

the outer dream is merely affording you an opportunity to wake up, if you don't ego might survive one more opportunity for another chance or might not

i am not here for the acclaim of forum users, i am here to slap myself over the head via aptly chosen words to jolt myself out of the stupor i am

choose your priority

live life accordingly

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

very little of that you did to survive. Surviving is eating and sleeping. You did everything else to be a worker bee in the hive, to serve the collective. You thought that you served yourself and no, you followed your human programming to contribute your push to the evolution of humanity.

most believe they are a person surviving the 9 to 5, but they are wrong they are not that, they are the one who sees that person operating

when you get a glimpse of that, for a time you split into two to become the survivor and the watcher, and these two joust for supremacy

when the watcher prevails, then one's true nature takes center stage and enjoys the dream with unbridled joy and clarity

21 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Razard86 Have you noticed, my friend, that all your message is negative? Everything here basically sucks. Well, unless someone achieves or wakes up to your perspective. The question is, is it worth it? Since your view of existence is actually shitty...

And that is why you won't awaken. You proved my point. The very thing I am telling you that is needed to awaken....you view as negative. What you view as negative you view as evil, bad, and untenable. So you are literally proving my point in your response. 

I don't view existence as shitty, NOTHING IS PURE PERFECTION!!! But until you realize this, you cannot awaken. Raise your consciousness, accept that you are NOTHING, and bask in the beauty of what you are. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

19 hours ago, Enlightement said:

@Razard86 and what happens after enlightenment? 

Recontextualization. Picture going to sleep at night in a dream, waking up to the fact that you dreaming but the dream still persists. Enlightenment is the end of all privacy. Everything is intimate, everything is direct. The separate experience you have lived creates the delusion of privacy, of different beings enjoying a shared experience, this falls away and all is you just expressing differently.

That's it. Now the intensity of this intimacy, and the variation of its expression, well that...is ABSOLUTELY INFINITE. But you won't even be able to experience those deeper levels, until you let go of your need for a stable, consistent, separate, private experience which you cling to because it's opposite you call insanity and death.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86I have no problem with being nobody.  Still, I prefer everything to nothing. I love variety. Everything is perfect as it is. And it's great that you are, brother. With or without ego, awake or not, what does it matter? You are. Unique and unrepeatable. And as real as the Creator Himself. And I love you so. Even though the same Light shimmers in the eyes of all of us, it's good that you are here. I am not writing this cynically nor to undermine your realization of the absolute. May it permanently remind you of the joy of existence. Despite the difference in views, I will not call you a false teacher. I have the impression of great sincerity and courage in your views. And that doesn't fit my definition of false:)

On 5/30/2023 at 2:09 AM, gettoefl said:

ego frames this question as either or but the truth is both and

sure you need to survive and live the dream ... the question is, what is your priority ... are you focused more on the outer or more on the inner

the outer is useless, futile, empty, meaningless, drab ... the inner is where all power and beauty and truth is and is discovered to be the maker of the outer and so its treasure can if wished be channelled to make for better outer experience

the outer dream is merely affording you an opportunity to wake up, if you don't ego might survive one more opportunity for another chance or might not

i am not here for the acclaim of forum users, i am here to slap myself over the head via aptly chosen words to jolt myself out of the stupor i am

choose your priority

live life accordingly

There is no outer, that is a duality. What you consider out is actually within. If you want to awaken just watch Leo's Guided Exercise on you are God in an altered state of consciousness. Watching the Solipsism Video can help too.

This can help too. 

Alter your state, do self-inquiry and sit and watch awareness wake up to what it is. 

23 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There is no outer, that is a duality. What you consider out is actually within. If you want to awaken just watch Leo's Guided Exercise on you are God in an altered state of consciousness. Watching the Solipsism Video can help too.

This can help too. 

Alter your state, do self-inquiry and sit and watch awareness wake up to what it is. 

this is disingenuous, if we talk we need to utilize duality, of course there is only outer no inner because you are not a body, you are nothing from where everything emanates, you access this best by closing your eyes and falling into the void, we call this the inner in order to communicate a pointer to truth

4 hours ago, gettoefl said:

this is disingenuous, if we talk we need to utilize duality, of course there is only outer no inner because you are not a body, you are nothing from where everything emanates, you access this best by closing your eyes and falling into the void, we call this the inner in order to communicate a pointer to truth

This is NOT disingenous. When you live from a non-dual awareness the belief that there was ever an outer or inner is hilarious!!! There never was!!! Close your eyes, open your eyes, this is the same!!! I keep telling you, stop thinking in terms of duality. Duality is for survival, ONENESS is for awakening!!! You need to train your mind to break all dualities!!! How the hell you think I awakened permanently? I trained my mind constantly on a daily basis to dissolve all dualities. You are not understanding because you are still living a dualistic experience.

Dualism is BULLSHIT!!! There is no difference between a stick man and you. There is no difference between a 2 dimenisional world, 3 dimensional world, and a 4 dimensional world. Awakening shows you that you can get stuck in a specific perspective. But there is an ability to escape that perceptual perspective. Normal humans cannot perceive a difference between dimensions. They are stuck in a 3 dimensional experience of reality.

When you live from a non-dual perspective you live from a perceptual experience that defies what science would tell you is possible. In fact I am pretty sure if I can get my hands on some more psychedelics I could permanently change the settings of my experience even more to perceive reality permanently from another perspective. 

Also stop talking about pointers. Again...if you are not awakened debating with me on the forums is not going to help you. I have already shared how to awaken. 

1. Get a proper understanding of your true nature. Your true nature is ONE that APPEARS as many. That APPEARANCE is impermanent, but what you are is PERMANENT so clearly you are NOT a SOMETHING. That SOMETHING is an appearance. Your true nature is NOTHING. NOTHING has no qualia. It is not visual, it is not physical, it is not emotions, it is not matter or atoms, it is not time, it is not space, NOTHING does not even exist according to how existence is defined. NOTHING is BLANK. If you have ever blanked out and I am not talking about blacking out (eyes closed black screen) I am talking blank as in...there is a gap in experience for example before your first memory of your life there was BLANK. That BLANK is your true nature.

2. After you fully understand conceptually what you are. It is time to enter an alter-stated of consciousness. You can reach this through meditation, breathwork, edibles, psychedelics, (be careful with this next one) dissociatives. 

3. Sit/lie in that state until your awareness starts to wake up to what it is. Do this continually until that awakening causes a permanent change in your biology. That change will be felt by the whole body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. The human avatar is designed to experience consciousness through the filter of their brain. If you modify the brain by changing the psychological framework/conceptualization then the body will slowly alter itself to perceive reality through that framework.

4. Understand that awakening is just the rewriting of the original framework you were given early in your life that you live in a physical, material reality. Had you been given the truth from birth you would already be awakened. Awakening is actually very normal, it's only rare because currently within this time period/history of humans they are currently confused. Think of non-awakened humans as still thinking the Earth is flat in this analogy. 

Edited by Razard86

On 29/5/2023 at 4:30 PM, Moksha said:

Embracing the ego is suffering.

Until the absolute realizes that the ego is not its essence, and surrenders its pursuit of external identification, it will remain entrapped within its dream. It can still be within the dream, enjoying the imagination of experience, without losing its awareness. Enlightenment is the state of lucid being within the dream. It is the end of suffering.

Drink the poison or don't, it's up to you.

+1.

"You shouldn't kill the ego"

"The ego is necessary"

Said both times the ego.

?????

Yeppppp

People forget to enjoy the human experience lol 

its almost like they want to become a stone with no emotions or feelings, how fun would that be

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

its almost like they want to become a stone with no emotions or feelings, how fun would that be

This is a common misconception.

Enlightenment isn't repressing emotions and experiences in stoic withdrawal. Just the opposite, in fact. It is allowing the cosmos to flow through you, without clinging to it, or misidentifying it as who you actually are. In the flow state, emotions and experiences are actually enhanced, because you are free to fully enjoy them for what they are.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha +1 

Exactly 

I'd also add in that thoughts are also no longer an issue, as they lose their 'stickyness' and can also flow through you simultaneously 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi