Razard86

Be Wary Of False Teachings/Teachers

40 posts in this topic

Be careful of any teachings that demonize ego. This is a false teaching. There will always be ego, because the dream is EGO/SELF.

Any teaching that claims you will dissolve the ego is delusion. What is dissolved is the experience of being a separate ego. This is how

you know who is awakened and who is not.

Non-awakened people hate their ego and all other egos. This is because they have a desire to rid themselves of all what they deem 

"negative expressions." They demonize anger, impatience, violence, etc.

As a result they are stuck in a cycle of self-hatred and will never awaken unless they drop their self judgment.

Awakening is basically retirement. When you are completely satisfied with your creation/avatar then you will be ready to die to your

individual expression and become a collective expression.

So LOVE your ego unconditionally, THIS IS THE PATH TO AWAKENING. Loving your ego is the same as loving life, because all your complaints 

about life are just complaints about your ego and its relation to other egos. An avatar that is complete has nothing to gain or lose, thus

has nothing to prove so as a result it doesn't matter if they live or die. Because in their eyes....IT IS FINISHED!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

31 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What is dissolved is the experience of being a separate ego

Lovely. But hey, please continue using "separate ego" instead of "separate self". "Separte Self" is

a) copyrighted by me

b) was attacked by you, see below ("You were good until you used the term separate self. That term confuses people. There is no separate self, ") ;)

No, just kidding. Feel free to use the concept of separate self or separate ego. Nice that you share this perspective now!

That was actually our first contact. :x

Then I commented on the importance of an healty ego (I belong not to those demonizing the whole character/body-mind.), while at the same time transcending any separate-self elements.

And you also agree to that now!

37 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Be careful of any teachings that demonize ego. This is a false teaching. There will always be ego, because the dream is EGO/SELF.

Any teaching that claims you will dissolve the ego is delusion. What is dissolved is the experience of being a separate ego. This is how

you know who is awakened and who is not.

Non-awakened people hate their ego and all other egos. This is because they have a desire to rid themselves of all what they deem 

"negative expressions." They demonize anger, impatience, violence, etc.

As a result they are stuck in a cycle of self-hatred and will never awaken unless they drop their self judgment.

Awakening is basically retirement. When you are completely satisfied with your creation/avatar then you will be ready to die to your

individual expression and become a collective expression.

So LOVE your ego unconditionally, THIS IS THE PATH TO AWAKENING. Loving your ego is the same as loving life, because all your complaints 

about life are just complaints about your ego and its relation to other egos. An avatar that is complete has nothing to gain or lose, thus

has nothing to prove so as a result it doesn't matter if they live or die. Because in their eyes....IT IS FINISHED!!

Actually lovely that our relationships continues to grow and evolve, and we are aligning on more and more values and perspectives. Please feel free to let us continue & grow like this. Maybe we can even spare us the attacks and struggles in future, for example like your first comment concerning  "separate self", which was not directly love at first sight? 

Maybe in a few weeks or months, we will watch the sun setting, listen together to the sound of the One Hand, bask in silence together without speaking a word remembering the Tao which can't be spoken off, and feel the mututal resonance of our shared Impersonal Consciousness when looking in each other eyes?

Waddayathink ?

Selling Water by the River :x;)

@Bazooka Jesus

and when Bazooka is finished breating in the bag and is no longer nervous...

he will also rejoice in the new found alignment in the relationship of Razard and yours truly.

... maybe he will even join us here singing:

Yes, I thinking we are getting there.... :) For sure not for long, but lets rejoice in this moment of appearing harmony...

Isn't this Lila lovely, so many "others" to love? Its not so lonely as in Pure Nothingness.... ok, its imagined, but "who" cares... No other game in town, and lovely movie anyway...

Selling Water by the River :x

29 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Maybe in a few weeks or months, we will watch the sun setting, listen together to the sound of the One Hand, bask in silence together without speaking a word remembering the Tao which can't be spoken off, and feel the mututal resonance of our shared Impersonal Consciousness when looking in each other eyes?

9k=.jpg

Well, never say never. Considering the fact that we're all one, there might be a slim chance that we'll even get along with ourself one day... lol.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Lovely. But hey, please continue using "separate ego" instead of "separate self". "Separte Self" is

a) copyrighted by me

b) was attacked by you, see below ("You were good until you used the term separate self. That term confuses people. There is no separate self, ") ;)

No, just kidding. Feel free to use the concept of separate self or separate ego. Nice that you share this perspective now!

That was actually our first contact. :x

Then I commented on the importance of an healty ego (I belong not to those demonizing the whole character/body-mind.), while at the same time transcending any separate-self elements.

And you also agree to that now!

1. Enlightenment...is about dissolving delusion. I literally said when you become Enlightened that the experience of a seperate ego is what changes... so how is that ANY DIFFERENT than me saying it doesn't exist? You see!! You make no sense!!!

2. Notice how you entered looking to create conflict by trying to discredit what I said and I just showed you that everything I said was consistent.

3. Notice your use of sarcasm by claiming copyright.

So let's see you purposefully misunderstood and attempted to find a contradiction which you did not as I just explained which only happened because you are BIASED and entered this thread under prejudicial purposes which was not to understand but to debate and try to debunk something from an earlier thread. You are sarcastic as all hell.

This is what we call TROLLING. Which is why I said you are only interested in DRAMA and not interested in truth. You are not even interested in an honest conversation and try to pretend you are genuine but are actually inauthentic.

You make a great case study for people like you who love to spread misinformation and engage in half truths and propaganda. You are a regular Fox News here.

Every conversation is inherently relativistic so unless the conversation is understood....then it will be misunderstood. But here is a Spirituality Pointer for you. If you hear terms or phrases like this or that doesn't exist....that communication is talking about the ABSOLUTE. It it is referring to a concept or idea or term existing...then it is talking about the relative.

You see how simple that is? It's completely simple...but you love to spin tales of complex delusion because...that is your signature style.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

don't dissolve ego, transcend it

if i listen there is two entities in my head right now, one is real, one is an automatic response system whose job it is to give me a good life

let ego do ego and in fact i have no choice in that

but i don't mistake it for me, it is no more me than you are

i am its watcher its minder its overseer its awareness

i know my identity and look to live it fully

Edited by gettoefl

Growing from identification as a separate ego to identification as a cosmic ego is a monstrously impressive feat. Reminds me of playing D&D as a kid, and my eyes widening in horror as little slimes merged together into a giant GELATINOUS CUBE (queue dramatic music).

Note that gelatinous cubes have a high damage resistance to most attacks, and are immune to effects that rely on sight. The secret to dissolving them is raw elemental damage from a distance, to avoid being engulfed.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

There are two separate but closely related issues here. transcend the ego, and realize the absolute. imo the second is necessary to achieve the first, but realizing the absolute does not mean that you are going to transcend your ego, look at Leo for example.

the ego is very good, and everything you want, but it has the small defect that it makes your life miserable. it limits you, constricts you and makes your life bitter. Get rid of your ego completely for 5 minutes and you'll see. With ego I am not talking about the fact of being a human, but about the software that fears and desires, that compares and judges, that we all have implanted to be good robots in the matrix hive.

50 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

one is an automatic response system whose job it is to give me a good life

It's job It's not giving you a good life, it's making you work for the tribe, spreading your genes, making the hive grow. but the hive has already grown enough, that war is no longer necessary, now is the time to transcend

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

Growing from identification as a separate ego to identification as a cosmic ego is a monstrously impressive feat. Reminds me of playing D&D as a kid, and my eyes widening in horror as little slimes merged together into a giant GELATINOUS CUBE (queue dramatic music).

Note that gelatinous cubes have a high damage resistance to most attacks, and are immune to effects that rely on sight. The secret to dissolving them is raw elemental damage from a distance, to avoid being engulfed.

Yes, wise words.

Can't reason with gelatinous cubes that are on hunting & gathering mode. Or gathering & hunting? Not sure....

Water by the River

21 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Can't reason with gelatinous cubes that are on hunting & gathering mode. Or gathering & hunting? Not sure....

They grow by absorption. Everything they touch gets assimilated, increasing their monstrosity:

gc.jpg

It's best to stay out of their way, warning others and cleaning up the slime trail in their (una)wake.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, Benton said:

As we align more with God we express as God.

We are all of infinity, not a limited identity.

Unconditional Love is God.

The path is to love so unconditionally that we are love. Know everything as the spirit.

The only part I disagree with is that you have to be in alignment.

1. Every expression of God is God and only APPEARS to be out of alignment. But in truth...everything is always in alignment at all times. Each expression needs to exist to represent the totality of the SELF. 

Unconditional Love illuminates the Masterpiece that the Ego is, and why it was constructed. The Ego is essential, and any teaching that demonizes and denies it, is a conditional love masquerading as unconditional love. 

For example....many on these forums don't understand Holykael...because he is the most honest ego. He honestly admits his self-hatred for life and his avatar full blast instead of providing false lip-service that he loves himself. Only a full awakening will reveal that Holykael...was YOU, and you didn't realize this all along because you were denying the truth of how you really feel. 

It is so funny!!! Awakening is funny as hell!!!

Edited by Razard86

13 hours ago, gettoefl said:

don't dissolve ego, transcend it

if i listen there is two entities in my head right now, one is real, one is an automatic response system whose job it is to give me a good life

let ego do ego and in fact i have no choice in that

but i don't mistake it for me, it is no more me than you are

i am its watcher its minder its overseer its awareness

i know my identity and look to live it fully

The ego is a part of you. Oh and that automatic response system? You constructed it and are generating it in real time. Denying that it is you is delusion. It's like denying your arm is not you. 

You are always observing you at all times. 

Edited by Razard86

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's job It's not giving you a good life, it's making you work for the tribe, spreading your genes, making the hive grow. but the hive has already grown enough, that war is no longer necessary, now is the time to transcend

ego is all about maximising my territory my influence my reputation my bank balance my sex appeal my body count

ego wants me hailed as king of the world

it is seductive and cunning and beguiling, always saying you deserve all this, why permit some other sucker to get his hands on all the loot

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The ego is a part of you. Oh and that automatic response system? You constructed it and are generating it in real time. Denying that it is you is delusion. It's like denying your arm is not you. 

You are always observing you at all times. 

i constructed it when i needed survival and to be the biggest and toughest guy on the block to get the trappings and the ladies

i outsourced thinking to an ego mechanism so it can do the job instinctively and uninterruptedly ... time is paramount to an ego

that is not my agenda in this incarnation, i am here for my real nature to arrive and thrive ... to survive is the old paradigm and needs little concern

6 hours ago, gettoefl said:

i constructed it when i needed survival and to be the biggest and toughest guy on the block to get the trappings and the ladies

i outsourced thinking to an ego mechanism so it can do the job instinctively and uninterruptedly ... time is paramount to an ego

that is not my agenda in this incarnation, i am here for my real nature to arrive and thrive ... to survive is the old paradigm and needs little concern

If survival didn't exist you wouldn't be on the forums right now. Survival is the mechanism that keeps you interested in living. Because of survival you reach out to others for socialization which you are doing right now, without survival you literally cannot have a life.

Think about it like this. If you didn't have pain, If you didn't have a life span, if you didn't need to eat, wear clothes, breathe oxygen, drink water, take a shower, learn to communicate, pay rent/mortgage/bills, you literally would have NO REASON to do ANYTHING!!! Because of your desire to survive, you actually care about your life.

So you still NEED survival, Enlightenment is still part of the dream, if your human dream/life is over you do not need Enlightenment!! Don't you get it? Enlightenment is ALSO imaginary!!! I've always known this but I have noticed many don't know it. God does not need Enlightenment lol. 

The ego is a mistake in perception.

Leo old non-duality videos talk about this. You might benefit from Re-watching "What is Perception?"

The dream is the imagination of the absolute. It plunders in the guise of the ego, and after exhausting itself in the profligate pursuit of pleasure, it suffers and surrenders its mask, gratefully returning inward on the path of enlightenment.

Ego and enlightenment are within the dream, but the outbound journey is entrapping and the inbound journey is liberating. Each person will live according to its destiny, in ego, or if inner grace is granted, in enlightenment.

Choose your adventure.

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The dream is the imagination of the absolute. It plunders in the guise of the ego, and after exhausting itself in the profligate pursuit of pleasure, it suffers and surrenders its mask, gratefully returning inward on the path of enlightenment.

Ego and enlightenment are within the dream, but the outbound journey is entrapping and the inbound journey is liberating. Each person will live according to its destiny, in ego, or if inner grace is granted, in enlightenment.

Choose your adventure.

Enlightenment is not grace, it is realization of your own nature. The same way I can realize the gas I just passed was my own, is no different than Enlightenment. This human spirituality holy than thou, poetic, mystical representation of Enlightenment is pure entertainment. Anyone can become Enlightened, just take back your authority. Take complete ownership of all that is, as you. Separate nothing, demonize nothing, drop the concept of an evil, a better than or a less than, a journey, or a destination, or progress. 

Accept that you are nothing, and Enlightenment will be your lived experience. As long as the unconscious search for something more or beyond, or transcended or other deluded nonsense is still taken as true, then Enlightenment will never be your reality. The truth is Enlightenment is your daily experience, you just have to deny that it is true to not experience it. Drop the denial/separation/hatred/bias, and then you will experience it.

That's it. The Ego's greatest fear is to lose all meaning and purpose, which it believes will be the case if it realizes it is nothing.