StarStruck

Is God realization shortcut to solving life problems?

61 posts in this topic

It will not solve any practical problems.

Dispose of that fantasy as soon as you can. If you have a specific, practical life problem, solve it directly, rather than hoping that spirituality will solve it for you somehow, some day, automagically.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

You are a Frankenstein created by Leo Gura. 

People on this forum don’t understand self love. Most of them think it is just sitting with your dick in your head masturbating to ideas after accepting everything is a dream and it doesn’t matter. Self love is not passive. It is accepting you are a candle that will die out and you rage against the dying of the light. And that doesn’t entail sitting at home all day with your dick in your hand at your parents place like the guy that I quoted above. 

That is why Andrew Tate has been transformational for me. Those guys need to stop listening to Leo Gura and start listening to other people. Fix their shit and then come back. 

Delusion. There is no difference between anything. Did you notice Ramana walking in diapers? You are full of self-hatred which is why you still see the world in terms of better or worse. 

The guy in his parents room jacking off is no different than a billionaire. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

the only way it will solve your problems is that it can make you not care about them

they still effect you

psychedelics can solve life problems. but god realization? thats unknown territory

15 minutes ago, Hojo said:

the only way it will solve your problems is that it can make you not care about them

they still effect you

It’s not that you necessarily stop caring about practical problems. Rather, they can be recontextualized.

They no longer are barriers that prevent you from living your highest potential. Instead, they are God’s/Your creation that can be understood at ever deeper levels. 

This leads to expanding your mind, and in fact allows you to work with practical problems with higher clarity and flexibility. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

You can pursue Enlightenment while mastering business, pickup, money.

Yes, if you really love the business and the pickup, but usually people do that giving in to his ego's commands, and that means you're a puppet.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dispose of that fantasy as soon as you can. If you have a specific, practical life problem, solve it directly, rather than hoping that spirituality will solve it for you somehow, some day, automagically.

So direct realization can be both spiritual and practical…

:o

I’m coining the term “spiractical”.

IMG_1307.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The practical benefits of awakening are rather subtle, like giving you a higher perspective on life. You will have a higher perspective on all your human problems like money, sex, relationships, family, business, education, health, politics, etc. But awakening will not obviate the need to take specific action on all those fronts.

It's kind of like getting a good university education. It doesn't really solve anything concrete, but it does give you a great foundation from which to approach all problems and projects, so it certainly pays practical dividends for the rest of your life. But it's not as direct as a university education solving your money problems or career problems.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But awakening will not obviate the need to take specific action on all those fronts.

It will also obliterate the paradigm of being completely helpless. 

A very subtle paradigm most are not even aware of. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The practical benefits of awakening are rather subtle, like giving you a higher perspective on life. You will have a higher perspective on all your human problems like money, sex, relationships, family, business, education, health, politics, etc. But awakening will not obviate the need to take specific action on all those fronts.

It's kind of like getting a good university education. It doesn't really solve anything concrete, but it does give you a great foundation from which to approach all problems and projects, so it certainly pays practical dividends for the rest of your life.

Spirituality is just about changing perspectives which is the realm of the consciousness. 

Changing perspectives doesn’t entail building up mastery, skills or character. Because these things are build through direct experience/effort.

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Changing perspectives doesn’t entail building up mastery, skills or character. Because these things are build through direct experience/effort.

And it can really increase your capacity to be a Master.

Also I had some enlightenment experiences... 

I’ve really become more clear, focused and calm.

Edited by CARDOZZO

It's amazing how much more space there is for solving the practical puzzles of life when your awareness is no longer hostage to the demands of the conditioned mind.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Yimpa whenliethenmeant ☀️

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

God is unfolding all around you. What life problems?

6 hours ago, cetus said:

Glad you understand.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Delusion. There is no difference between anything. Did you notice Ramana walking in diapers? You are full of self-hatred which is why you still see the world in terms of better or worse. 

The guy in his parents room jacking off is no different than a billionaire. 

Why am I full of self hatred? Personally I wouldn't be ok to live as a dog. I rather die. And that would be god unfolding too.

8 hours ago, cetus said:

godzConner.jpg

In Tate we trust

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Why am I full of self hatred? Personally I wouldn't be ok to live as a dog. I rather die. And that would be god unfolding too.

godzConner.jpg

Every Ego is full of Self-Hatred. Enlightened Masters are full of Self-Hatred. Without Self-Hatred the ability to discriminate doesn't exist. God cannot choose one particular thing, because God has no bias. As such God must be EVERYTHING. God does not know limitation, it can only know it by lowering its intelligence. Any intelligence that is not Absolutely Infinite will have a perspective, an opinion, and thus a bias.

The only difference between Enlightened People and UnEnlightened People is Enlightened People KNOW they are fools. They know any opinion they take on is bullshit/delusion. Awareness is curative. When you are aware you are delusional then you awaken, if not you will take your delusion/dream as true and that can only happen if you still believe in evil/separation. Since everything is you, any demonization of any part of reality is a demonization of you and I just don't mean the you as a capital SELF, I also mean the smaller you of your human identity. 

All opinions are formed from your human perspective, so to OPINE on anything is in RELATION to your human. As such if you say something is bad, you are saying it is bad for your human and are making a judgment on your human. So how do you get around this? Easy. For example is Poison bad for your human's survival? Sure. But Poison itself is not bad. As such you now see with clarity. This is why eventually humans were able to turn certain poisons into medicine because they were able to drop their bias/fear of poison and thus could come up with potential uses for it. In certain situations poison can be bad, but in other situations it can be beneficial.

What does this mean? It means it is actually GOOD because in one way it can benefit you, and in another way it can benefit something that isn't the human you which is an expression of impartiality. Also because of its ability to harm you, and you were able to get over that bias and love it anyway, poison was a vehicle for your growth in love and intelligence. As such Poison is actually ABSOLUTELY GOOD because it is always able to be used to increase SELF-LOVE/SELF-KNOWLEDGE.

Edited by Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Every Ego is full of Self-Hatred. Enlightened Masters are full of Self-Hatred. Without Self-Hatred the ability to discriminate doesn't exist. God cannot choose one particular thing, because God has no bias. As such God must be EVERYTHING. God does not know limitation, it can only know it by lowering its intelligence. Any intelligence that is not Absolutely Infinite will have a perspective, an opinion, and thus a bias.

The only difference between Enlightened People and UnEnlightened People is Enlightened People KNOW they are fools. They know any opinion they take on is bullshit/delusion. Awareness is curative. When you are aware you are delusional then you awaken, if not you will take your delusion/dream as true and that can only happen if you still believe in evil/separation. Since everything is you, any demonization of any part of reality is a demonization of you and I just don't mean the you as a capital SELF, I also mean the smaller you of your human identity. 

All opinions are formed from your human perspective, so to OPINE on anything is in RELATION to your human. As such if you say something is bad, you are saying it is bad for your human and are making a judgment on your human. So how do you get around this? Easy. For example is Poison bad for your human's survival? Sure. But Poison itself is not bad. As such you now see with clarity. This is why eventually humans were able to turn certain poisons into medicine because they were able to drop their bias/fear of poison and thus could come up with potential uses for it. In certain situations poison can be bad, but in other situations it can be beneficial.

What does this mean? It means it is actually GOOD because in one way it can benefit you, and in another way it can benefit something that isn't the human you which is an expression of impartiality. Also because of its ability to harm you, and you were able to get over that bias and love it anyway, poison was a vehicle for your growth in love and intelligence. As such Poison is actually ABSOLUTELY GOOD because it is always able to be used to increase SELF-LOVE/SELF-KNOWLEDGE.

I agree. Good analogy with the poison. Thing is that if I gave you poison right now you wouldn’t take it. That is the whole point which such philosophy. I don’t think there is a person who truly believes what you preach. Perhaps Conner but he is being shat out by Leo Gura. It is not practical to live that way. 

In Tate we trust

On 28/05/2023 at 5:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

the thing is, solving the "next practical problem", will not deliver the long lasting satisfaction every human seeks.

I still see 85 year olds stressing out prioritising  "solving practical problems". 

Its not that enlightment is aimed to solve problems or not, enlightment is aimed to transcend or put you in a perspective/state where problems don't become things that stress you out.

But anyways 99% of people meaning of enlightment its a memory, not a living experience. If its a memory, it's cute to write posts on social media but it won't solve anything. 

Edited by Javfly33