StarStruck

Is God realization shortcut to solving life problems?

61 posts in this topic

There are some people on this forum who claim to reached the ultimate truths of the universe but can’t even solve their own petty life problems. How can this even go together? I mean if you reached the highest truth you could easily solve your self made problems with that truth just like you could illuminate a dark room with the torch of your consciousness so to say. It is kind of tragicomical to see really. It is like saying “I’m Jesus” and people look at you to perform some miracles and you say to your disciples “yea, my knowledge is theoretical, not practical”. Manifest me some fish, cure my blindness or cancer or something. Pull a bunny out of your ass, do something. Or at least solve your own problems before saying you reached the highest truths.  

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

The majority of people I've seen at this level are at best fine/normal, at worst (often) prone to mental illness.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I wouldn't consider anyone on this forum even remotely sane (myself included). This should answer your question imo ? 

Edited by Salvijus

Look like a shortcut. many think that it is the easy way to solve their trauma and their suffering, but it does not work like that. If you really want to open yourself up to the truth, at some point you will realize the ball of lies that you are covered with, and you will have to break through it. what doesn't work is taking a psychedelic, having a mystical experience, and then creating another ball of ego around it. All this is very complicated and when you are starting this path it is very difficult to see it. You have to have basic integrity, if not, you will fall into the lie, which has a great force of gravity, and does not allow you to see beyond it.

51 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I wouldn't consider anyone on this forum even remotely sane (myself included). This should answer your question imo ? 

It is like a grown man shitting himself and can’t help shitting himself and then saying he is going to build a rocket to the moon and build a human civilization there. Dude, just solve your problem of you shitting yourself first. ?

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Look like a shortcut. many think that it is the easy way to solve their trauma and their suffering, but it does not work like that. If you really want to open yourself up to the truth, at some point you will realize the ball of lies that you are covered with, and you will have to break through it. what doesn't work is taking a psychedelic, having a mystical experience, and then creating another ball of ego around it. All this is very complicated and when you are starting this path it is very difficult to see it. You have to have basic integrity, if not, you will fall into the lie, which has a great force of gravity, and does not allow you to see beyond it.

Health = truth

If psychedelics make your physical health worse and your mental health worse, you are not using it right. 

I don’t go balls deep until I solved all my mental problems, developed a strong personality and I’m in physical top state. 

Being a dork and weak and doing heavy psychedelics is a bad combo. One needs to be prepared for spiritual warfare. 

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Being a dork and weak and doing heavy psychedelics is a bad combo. One needs to be prepared for spiritual warfare. 

psychedelics themselves will usually tell you this, and in a very nasty way

@StarStruck

Spiritual bypassing is a real issue here in the forum.

I’m seeing guys around 18-25 just talking about Enlightenment and Psychedelics all day.

That’s awesome but what about business, money, gym and pickup? (Stage Orange - SD)

Enlightenment could not become your new religion.

Enlightenment is not the magic pill that will solve all your problems.

Become an Enlightened Renaissance Man who is spiritual, rich, strong and good w/ woman.

Edited by CARDOZZO

52 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@StarStruck

^^^^This. Majority of humanity talks about Enlightenment but have no clue what it is, and will never reach it. Anyway all Enlightenment does is drop the illusion of being separated. You live from a state of direct connection to everything. You will literally become aware of dust floating in your room and recognize its you. 

But you shouldn't even be worried about Enlightenment because until you can love your character and all of life unconditionally....it ain't gonna happen. Majority of humans have a conditional love of themselves. As such...they could never accept psychological death. Conditional love clings, unconditional love surrenders. So if you are not Enlightened and you have been exposed to the teachings= Full of Self-Hatred.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I'm a spiritual bypasser. Early 30s, I just live with parents. I've had a job, I've been with girls. But now I'm comfy at home doing nothing. No money to do anything fun, and girls don't just come to me. Already a few years like this. (I'm privileged to be able to live like this for now)

I'd rather be motivated, but how can one fix this? Self-help doesn't always work.

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

at least solve your own problems before saying you reached the highest truths.  

how? I can't do what I don't want to do. (already tried all the self-help, maybe not the right way, but I don't think this is the issue)
I don't think achieving materialistic goals is a net positive. The effort, the boredom and the failures negatively outweighs the final reward IMO. When you can be satisfied now, there is no point in doing that.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

many think that it is the easy way to solve their trauma and their suffering, but it does not work like that

I kinda disagree. Dying solves all our problems. And awakening is a bit like dying.

5 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Become an Enlightened Renaissance Man who is spiritual, rich, strong and good w/ woman.

That is actually are very cool usage for the term Renaissance Man. And the ladies please modify that with a different term of your choosing... So, where were we? Ah, the  Renaissance-Man (male female diverse alien ... n+1 ) -Nondual-Realizer

Actually I like that concept of yours so much that I hijack it in my ususal style  borrow it and continue with way to looong musings without explicit permission. If you don't mind ?! :)

Fully agree to clearly telling from the beginning that having ones life integrated and balanced is essential:

• Blue self-discipline
  • Orange financial abundance or even financial independence (but in a smart way, normally takes 1-2 decades at least)
  • Green relationships/friends/family/partner/clubs/society (and training directly in coming back to the Market Place with open hands, even though the Ox stage 10 is not reached. If one only comes back after Ox Nr. 9, its probably a bit, uuuuuh, late, weird and out of training...-.).
    • Just trying to be cool in general. You know, at least genuinly trying, despite all this spaced out Enlightenment/Awakening/Alien-Heavens stuff...
    • Then, if you do it with style and smart, being on the path to becoming the Renaissance-Man (male female diverse alien ... n+1 ) -Nondual-Realizer can be quite funny & cool trip...
      • And if one plays the Nondual-Missionary.... better do it by example (the Renaissance guy anything!) than conceptually talking people to the latest religion of the day  seventh heaven of Nonduality.
  • Yellow:
    • Enduring the madness of the world,
    • its multiperspectival-cultural wars,
    • so not despairing on its acutal state, but seeing its potential (Ken Wilber once said nobody can stop ideas which time has come (for example Ancient Greece and Rome, Renaissance, Age of Enlightenment, Industrialization, Information Age. Integral anybody !? hell yes.... and could anybody stop these movements. They tried with all they had... :D).
    • Being Integral acutally works just fine if done correctly. Anytime one is p***** off or really annoyed, one is not integral...
  • Coral and further 
    • making a working relationship with Guanyin & Manjushri
    • Add Bazooka-Jesus "Happy Mexican Traditional Music MEXICAN PARTY Mariachi, Guitar, Trumpet" -Archetype to the Duo of Guanyin & Manjushri.
      • Like an update to the well experienced and mighty medieval couple of transcendetal Boddhisattva Anuttarayoga Deity Duo. 
      • Then you have a mighty Trio of Anuttarayoga Tantra Deities/Archetypes. And with that, one can probably even survive the madness of this Postmodern-Age and other stuff in a lovingly-smiling way. 
        • @Bazooka Jesus No roalties for the "Happy Mexican Traditional Music MEXICAN PARTY Mariachi, Guitar, Trumpet" - Deity, ok? Like, in a Co-Invention?
    • Using an efficient Meditation System. Yours truly engaged in some serious propaganda for a certain system in the past....
    • Not doing the Adi-Da thing, despite pretty crazy Nondual-realized. Just because its a bit uncool. Everbody enlightened can do the Guru show, but getting your financials/emotional/sexual hangovers managed that way is o-so-lame. Like in, NOT COOL AT ALL ;)
    • Apply for the Empty-Mirror-Job-Description in the Signature of yours truly (below) :P
    • and if having had a serious Slap or two from the One Hand, annoy the conceptual Absolute Solipsism anything Ideology gladiators of this lovely Lila show of ours in way that displeases at least Maya. And never take the gig for more than a gig. But also not for less... :)  Guanyin & Manjushri and the Mexican Bazooka Trumpeter will lend a hand...

And while one is at it:

• Don't get a Burnout or Heart Attack while trying to be all one can be, and more. That is a decades long marathon, which should be run strategically and wisely. Be good to yourself. Nothing in this world ever runs completely smooth. But over a long time, mountains can be moved....

What one needs for avoiding the Heart Attack:

• A good map, and good practices. There is so much good stuff out in the public now, it fries my brains, considering how it was 20 years ago when yours truly started. Links of stuff I love  is my post archive...
  • and preferably some initital peaks into higher states, so that one already has seen the promised land.

So have fun, enjoy the journey, become all the Renaissance-Man (male female diverse) -Nondual-Realizer ya can be, and Bon Voyage!

Selling Water by the River

PS: And mucho importante: Laughing over onself :P

Ken Wilber wrote: “TRANSCENDENCE RESTORES HUMOR. Spirit restores humor. Suddenly smiling returns. Too many representatives of too many movements – even many very good movements, such as feminism, environmentalism, meditation, spiritual studies – seem to lack humor altogether. In other words, they lack lightness, they lack a distance from themselves, a distance from the ego and its grim game of forcing others to conform to its contours... They should all trade two pounds of ego for one ounce of laughter”(Ken Wilber. 1999. One Taste: The Journals of Ken Wilber. December 7).

Not at all. It might build up your overall capacity overall. 

If you want to use spirituality for material advancement read Advanced magick for beginners by Alan Chapman.

Actually I'd say you should practice that before diving deep into deeper realizations. Since you'll need a stable base to not end up a homeless mystic. It can be pretty destabilizing.

Get your finances, dating and health to a degree you're happy with and that is possible with your genes and then go all out on spirituality.

And reading a few hundred books on diverse topics and then applying them is often a prerequisite to even have a mind that's developed enough to reach the really deep stuff - you can't figure out the nature of reality if you have the mind of a teenage boy :D.

Edited by Michal__

7 minutes ago, Dioxide2533 said:

I'm a spiritual bypasser. Early 30s, I just live with parents. I've had a job, I've been with girls. But now I'm comfy at home doing nothing. No money to do anything fun, and girls don't just come to me. Already a few years like this. (I'm privileged to be able to live like this for now)

I'd rather be motivated, but how can one fix this? Self-help doesn't always work.

how? I can't do what I don't want to do. (already tried all the self-help, maybe not the right way, but I don't think this is the issue)
I don't think achieving materialistic goals is a net positive. The effort, the boredom and the failures negatively outweighs the final reward IMO. When you can be satisfied now, there is no point in doing that.

I kinda disagree. Dying solves all our problems. And awakening is a bit like dying.

You are a Frankenstein created by Leo Gura. 

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^^This. Majority of humanity talks about Enlightenment but have no clue what it is, and will never reach it. Anyway all Enlightenment does is drop the illusion of being separated. You live from a state of direct connection to everything. You will literally become aware of dust floating in your room and recognize its you. 

But you shouldn't even be worried about Enlightenment because until you can love your character and all of life unconditionally....it ain't gonna happen. Majority of humans have a conditional love of themselves. As such...they could never accept psychological death. Conditional love clings, unconditional love surrenders. So if you are not Enlightened and you have been exposed to the teachings= Full of Self-Hatred.

People on this forum don’t understand self love. Most of them think it is just sitting with your dick in your head masturbating to ideas after accepting everything is a dream and it doesn’t matter. Self love is not passive. It is accepting you are a candle that will die out and you rage against the dying of the light. And that doesn’t entail sitting at home all day with your dick in your hand at your parents place like the guy that I quoted above. 

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

@StarStruck

I’m seeing guys around 18-25 just talking about Enlightenment and Psychedelics all day.

That’s awesome but what about business, money, gym and pickup? (Stage Orange - SD)

That is why Andrew Tate has been transformational for me. Those guys need to stop listening to Leo Gura and start listening to other people. Fix their shit and then come back. 

In Tate we trust

It's sad but Spirituality is becoming a sophisticated form of escapism.

@Leo Gura Leo has warned us about it.

He keeps talking about guys just going to Yellow/Turquoise teachings while living in their mom's basement.

Enlightenment is awesome but you have to find a way to become an ambitiously enlightened human being :D 

We can contemplate if Enlightenment at an early age is a bless or a burden.

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But you shouldn't even be worried about Enlightenment because until you can love your character and all of life unconditionally....it ain't gonna happen. Majority of humans have a conditional love of themselves.

Reminds myself of self-love is the highest teaching in the universe.

@Water by the River Your posts are always enlightening and holistical. Thanks! :D 

@Dioxide2533 You literally have all Leo's videos for free and books/resources available on the internet.

Search for mentors about business, gym, pickup and money. 

Leo's life purpose course is another powerful resource to find your way in life.

You just need to become more focused, knowing what to do and make progress one piece at a time.

If you are here on the forum and loves self-development, there's HOPE for you brother!

If you need some help, just ask ;)

@Dioxide2533 6-12 Months is what you need, look at that video:

Edited by CARDOZZO

46 minutes ago, Dioxide2533 said:

kinda disagree. Dying solves all our problems. And awakening is a bit like dying

Yes, but then you revive and the problems are still there. Experiences with psychedelics are helpful, they show you where you should go, and they could open the reality for a moment, show you the truth, but the truth in now. Remembers are just ego at the end. So then you have to equalize yourself, you have to purify yourself in order to live open to the truth full time. there are no shortcuts, only help on a path that must be fully covered

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

You are a Frankenstein created by Leo Gura. 

xD lol. nah but he doesn't really preach this and I was into this stuff before I saw his content

44 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

You literally have all Leo's videos for free and books/resources available on the internet.
Search for mentors about business, gym, pickup and money. 
Leo's life purpose course is another powerful resource to find your way in life.
You just need to become more focused, knowing what to do and make progress one piece at a time.
If you are here on the forum and loves self-development, there's HOPE for you brother!

thanks, yeah I think there is hope. But Ive consumed a ton of that content, done all the exercises like listing values and goals... stuff like what its in that video is very familiar. Idk, I'm satisfied in general. I think only a bad event at home, or the ever-growing boredom will get me out of this.

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, but then you revive and the problems are still there. Experiences with psychedelics are helpful, they show you where you should go, and they could open the reality for a moment, show you the truth, but the truth in now. Remembers are just ego at the end. So then you have to equalize yourself, you have to purify yourself in order to live open to the truth full time. there are no shortcuts, only help on a path that must be fully covered

true definitely the problems are still there. I think spirituality is one of the best drugs though. Makes the bad stuff less real. Like being an alcoholic, drunk all day, but without the health problems.
IMO coping strategies like these are the way to go, as humans. Achievement doesn't fix anything, because we are still rotting, and going down towards old-age. I like achievement as a way to minimize boredom though.

Edited by Dioxide2533

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

There are some people on this forum who claim to reached the ultimate truths of the universe but can’t even solve their own petty life problems. How can this even go together? I mean if you reached the highest truth you could easily solve your self made problems with that truth just like you could illuminate a dark room with the torch of your consciousness so to say. It is kind of tragicomical to see really. It is like saying “I’m Jesus” and people look at you to perform some miracles and you say to your disciples “yea, my knowledge is theoretical, not practical”. Manifest me some fish, cure my blindness or cancer or something. Pull a bunny out of your ass, do something. Or at least solve your own problems before saying you reached the highest truths.  

Because there's no such a thing as reaching the highest truth.

Its about realising the truth.

And, twisting up your energies and state of consciousness for a couple of hours with a psychedelic, doesn't work.

It might work for some other things, some development of the ego might happen, some release might happen, some good memories might be saved. Important stuff in certain moments of life, not trying to deny that.

But liberation and awakening is not that.

That is the hard truth, either accept it now or not. This forum is deeply biased about this so probably much of the users won't accept this message, even if the evidence its astronomical, even in their lives. (as you said, 'they can't even solve their own petty life problems).

When you actually want to do something transformative, you will find to create a tool within your own system, one that is not about external momentarily experiences. 

@CARDOZZO The problem is not wanting to get Enlightened with 18-25 years old. The problem is assuming Enlightment is taking psychedelics and constructing an ideology around mystical experiences as Enlightment.

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@StarStruck

Edited by Javfly33

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The problem is not wanting to get Enlightened with 18-25 years old.

I see, it's not a problem. The point is believing that Enlightenment is the magic pill.

You can pursue Enlightenment while mastering business, pickup, money.

Edited by CARDOZZO