GLORY

How does MeO feel?

15 posts in this topic

I am curious about the experience someone has on MeO
For example when you take a high dose/very high dose of MeO,
how exactly is the transition from normal to psychodelic state of consciousness?
Does it kicks in immediatelly or does the state noticeable build up?
What do you see/feel then when it hits? What are typical visuals: everything black/white, nothingness, fractals?
And how would you describe the experienced infinity: is it a feeling, a realisation, or impossible to describe?

1 minute ago, Enlightement said:

Shouldn't you ask this in the psychedelics section? 

Lol my thoughts...maybe he doesn't know or forgot momentarily....

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

It feels like a being a drop and returning to the ocean, or melting back into it.

That’s what plugging method felt like, since it’s more drawn out and smoother than other ROAs. 

With plugging it starts kicking in about 10-15 min after and you just wanna lay down and let it take you. It lasts not much longer than an hour irrc?

So far, I haven’t really been getting any visuals at all, it’s almost like everything stays the same, but realized to be imaginary in nature. 

Definitely haven’t experienced full Infinity/full surrender, but it’s just like melting into endless ocean of Love and leaving the current shape behind.

5-MeO really hits the “I am God” note very well. It’s like remembering all this time life has just been a movie and that you were the eternal screen all along.

Anyways, these are just my 5 cents gathered from the few times I’ve had the privilege to do it. No words will ever do it justice, if you ever get the chance, please do it.

There’s also a great book called “Tryptamine Palace” by James Oroc, it was really helpful in preparing for the experience, even though no preparation will ever really be preparatory enough, if that makes any sense. :x

4 hours ago, GLORY said:

how exactly is the transition from normal to psychodelic state of consciousness?
Does it kicks in immediatelly or does the state noticeable build up?

It kicks in within 3 minutes. At the 4 minute mark it feels like you are in a new reality, although the room still looks the same. The shift in consciousness is so dramatic that you start to feel sick and nauseous. It feels like you are no longer yourself but some kind of higher-dimensional being.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Ismael said:

5-MeO really hits the “I am God” note very well. It’s like remembering all this time life has just been a movie and that you were the eternal screen all along.

Go deeper and you’ll discover that the entire movie never existed in the first place. 

But now I’m just sounding Alien…

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Go deeper and you’ll discover that the entire movie never existed in the first place.

Oh yea, there definitely is much more to see, this was just the beginning (was there even one? ?) appreciate the reply though! ?✨

It feels profound

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

like being fucked in the ass, not nice at first but you learn to love it

It hits in like 10 seconds vaped and 1-3min intranasal. Comes on extremely hard. Very intense physical sensation almost like you’re carrying the weight of the universe with your being. You feel like 1000x more conscious in like 5 minutes. It’s not a visual substance but often the shapes of the room I’m in can barely be seen because blinding white-clear light is overtaking the visual space. But then it can collapse into impossible to describe states — probably the best way to describe them is they involve a softening or even complete collapse of the imaginary dividing line between separate things/beings/concepts/objects.

Ever since 5-MeO-DMT, no other psychedelic has been the same. It’s hard to say what the difference is but it’s basically like they’re all far more likely to feel like 5-MeO-DMT now. (To be clear, it didn’t ruin other psychedelics, it made them stronger.)

Edited by The0Self

sounds lovely, so different from the mind-fucking that a high dose of mushrooms provides.

13 hours ago, The0Self said:

probably the best way to describe them is they involve a softening or even complete collapse of the imaginary dividing line between separate things/beings/concepts/objects.

damn, I almost produced a bit on my own again just reading that phrase ?

22 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

damn, I almost produced a bit on my own again just reading that phrase ?

It’s crazy how it can be like every time it’s so mind blowing and unforgettable but the mind literally can’t grasp it for shit so when you go back it’s a complete surprise every single time.

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

It’s crazy how it can be like every time it’s so mind blowing and unforgettable but the mind literally can’t grasp it for shit so when you go back it’s a complete surprise every single time.

The mind can't definitely grasp boundlessness. ?

Since the mind its all about boundaries and divisions.