Sugarcoat

The ultimate universal female truth

94 posts in this topic

On 2023-05-27 at 2:20 PM, Girzo said:

I love my girlfriend with all of my heart and she walks in leggings all the time and doesn't wear makeup. She's hot with who she is, not with how she looks.

You just have to be hot enough to feel sexual attraction, any improvements to your looks and style after that is your personal preference. And if you think it's a high bar to clear for a woman to be attractive in a sexual manner, then why there's so many jokes about men being so indiscriminate and willing to have sex even with goats. :P It's easy to find a cool partner if you yourself are cool.

Yeah, you might not be able to get anyone you like, but you are for sure able to find someone who you really, really like.

Don’t you think your girl looks hot ??????????????? is she worse than a goat or something 

sorry jk… or not

Jokes aside

i know the bar isn’t high hahahah trust me. It’s more about this painful awareness of potential. I wanna experience my peak hotness before time runs out, and I’m willing to do everything for it haha

”personal preference” what is this personal everyone is talking about. Societal conditioning is my personal desires  - there’s not that much distinction between them.

On 2023-05-27 at 2:24 PM, Girzo said:

Social status, probably. The approval from the social environment. Not everything is a result of individual dynamics, not everything is psychological.

Yeah, and when I think about it, maybe OP's problem is not lacking physical attractiveness but not having enough social status? Aiming for the guys with a much higher status creates the frustration.

hmmmm I would more say it’s about accessing my sexuality

you have a very interesting point tho. It’s a new way of looking at it I haven’t really thought much about before. You might be onto something 

for example , I would describe myself as neurodivergent although I haven’t gotten assessed for it

as a child I felt alienated from people , awkward and odd . Several people have suggested I’m autistic, and my own research has pointed to this too

Perhaps something inside of me saw hotness as a way to get connected to the world? Something in my mind picked up from society, that ; it’s okay to be weird as you are, as long as you’re hot you have a place in this world. 

Perhaps so? Who knows 

On 2023-05-27 at 4:22 PM, CARDOZZO said:

@Sugarcoat Ok but what is the point?

Do you need to be hot because guys don't pay attention to you?

What means "HOT" to you?

For myself is a girl that is:

• Feminine.
  • Sweet-Smelling.
  • Short.
  • Funny.
  • Naughty.
  • Speaks Dirty-Talk Language.

Well I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, i think it’s more about my own access to my own sexuality or something 

Some guys pay attention to me. It happens sometimes , it’s usually neutral to me, how I experience it. And if I do enjoy it, I go into panic mode

I can be hot in my “energy”, but the raw physical appearance is the difficulty for me 

meeting that long list seems almost harder than meeting my idea Hahahha 

17 hours ago, Swarnim said:

I appreciate your post because this is likely on many women's mind. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

The solution is to not be attached to the life that good looks bring you. You idealize the life where you are hot, therefore see more value in that, rather than your own life. To stop idealizing, understand that you'll still suffer the same amount as you do now, being hot will not reduce your suffering. This is because suffering depends on how you process life and being hot will not change that for you. You'll suffer different things, but it'll still be the same amount. In your current life, if you suddenly become hot, many of your issues will be solved, until new ones emerge depending on your new looks; and trust me it'll be just as bad as it is now, only in a different way.
Moreover, what you desire is not to be hot, but to not suffer the suffering that comes with not being hot, which you can solve in this life, you do not have to magically become hot to solve that problem. The answer is simple, the work, not so much.

And I appreciate your sincere response , and the fact that you sense that sincerity in my post!!

I like your point of view, it is quite profound and I think there are many different levels one could grasp what you just said. 

I feel like I understand what you just wrote conceptually, I’ve thought through the same things. This thing about the sameness in suffering, how one gets used to where one is at etc etc. It was mental for me.

Then this shift happened. Profound beyond words. It left me in utter shock, I ugly cried for hours. Totally ungraspable . A totally new dimension opened up for me

I cannot say what shifted energetically. But it was like suddenly my sense of being was released from the shackles of mental imagery. 

hotness for me had been a mental image - a mental image I was trying to live in, by changing my body to match it so that I could project this image from my mind onto my body and live as it, 

And no matter how much I tried, I couldn’t stabilize myself in this mental projection - something was off . It wasn’t stable enough 

this post was a spontaneous momentary expression that encapsulated the very essence of my mind. But since this shift where something new beyond my mind opened up, I can still sense what I wrote and feel it, but it’s not everything.

so that’s another way to grasp what you just said, I think, about how suffering is about how one processes life etc - it was the same mind trying to run away from itself almost 

okay now I’m just going off a tangent 

but yes as you say also, how I don’t want the suffering of not being hot, yea totally, I was haunted by this sense of awkwardness, and it’s like I was trying to hide it under some ideal appearance that would act like this protective shield almost 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A key part of spiritual work is learning to accept certain things which cannot and should not be changed.

Surrender, acceptance, and letting go are key tools for this issue.

Yea I agree

and sometimes this happens not by choice 

52 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I wanna experience my peak hotness

hahahah I have the same desire, but it is for Extreme High Consciousness Levels/States... 

How do you look at God's eyes?

Complete PERFECTION...

Strive for that ;))

Edited by CARDOZZO

On 2023-05-27 at 7:28 AM, Sugarcoat said:

All women know deep down that nothing they do or none of their qualities matter if they aren’t hot. Period . That’s it. That’s the post. 

None of it matters for what? For getting a partner?

It's pretty easy for unattractive women to get a partner.

Or do you mean they can't make a difference in the world? Then what about all unattractive female scientists, politicians, etc.

Btw, I live in Sweden too. Nice to meet you.

Edited by Blackhawk

On 2023-05-28 at 11:59 AM, Salvijus said:

I would agree. I wouldn't try to supress or ignore the desire to be hot. In fact i would do the opposite, i would allow it fully to overtake me, i would feel it fully with every cell in my body and with no resistence and i would inquire, what is it that i truly want? What is it that i'm trying to gain by infinitely attractive and beutiful? What is really behind that desire? And i would discover that what i long for is to be loved totally without limits, to be drenched in infinity of love. And i would realize that all desires however shallow they may seem, lead eventually to that one desire in the core of our soul to feel,  recieve, give and express Love and Beauty in all directions without limit. May you find that fullfilment your soul so desires :)

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing. Shocking how you pin point it so precisely 

being hot is a kiss of death, you will look outward for approval your whole life and never find someone who wants the real you

the worse curse existence imposes

play down your looks in every way possible ... give someone a chance to appreciate and adore the sublime supreme subjective you

they are the one worthy

and this all applies to men as well as women

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing. 

That's beutiful. I guess you're pretty cringe then yourself, haha 

Nah.. It's actually a good Way. Especially for women because it's more feminine. It's about embracing your desires fully without any resistence rather then the masculine way of cold discipline, detachment and austerities.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

That's beutiful. I guess you're pretty cringe then yourself, haha 

Nah.. It's actually a good Way. Especially for women because it's more feminine. It's about embracing your desires fully without any resistence rather then the masculine way of cold discipline, detachment and austerities.

Cringe is fundamental to my existence hagagag why are you seeeing right through me

that sounds scary tho

On 5/28/2023 at 3:49 AM, Leo Gura said:

Welcome to life, where most people are dissatisfied with their looks and cannot change it.

Fact. Live with it. 

Or should I say… Činjenica, I dalje Živim s time. ❤️ 

Because I have 0 trauma around this issue, I find it easy to accept myself despite my feminine/childish appearance. Each of us takes a different path and we become uniquely ourselves. Something to be proud of, this is me, the protagonist, I am unique. A shiny Pokemon like no other. 

It should be obvious that a "looks issue" doesn't really exist, it's always about self esteem and self worth.

Edited by MarkKol

3 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Cringe is fundamental to my existence hagagag why are you seeeing right through me

that sounds scary tho

?

a cringe fox lady,  now that's attractive

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

The underlying foundation of our biology is rooted around looks and a healthy appearance. Everybody wants to reproduce with good looking, fertile women which = great babies. This is just the state of nature, it's not personal.

You can still be successful despite this influence. It sounds like you've been able to. The resentment you have can be shed. Only you can unlock those chains around your mind.

At least there is comfort in that everyone's looks fade. We all become wrinkly short people in the end xD

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Boy, your looks and appearance has changed dramatically. Are you okay? xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Roy Boy, your looks and appearance has changed dramatically. Are you okay? xD

I put myself in the freezer and fell coming out.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Think about this, no one cared how JK Rowling looked. They still lined up around the bookstores all night to buy the latest Harty Potter book, because her writing was just that good.

No matter how she looked, she still would have sold millions of copies.

Edited by EternalForest

@Sugarcoat

You want to aim to be cute. Of course even to this thing looks matter obviously, but how you shine femininity through your personality is really big thing. Almost no one nowadays has mastered that femininity so you'll be top 1% by just embodying feminine traits and finding dressing, hair and possibly light make up style that fits to you. Everything that I am trying to say is more about mental shift than anything else. Many women are offended of that, because they don't realize that hotness is competition women have against each others. Men don't care about big lips or other unnecessary things that actually just make you look worse. Ask more if what I said somehow made you relate to this post.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

On 2023-05-28 at 2:56 PM, Girzo said:

So it's not even that you don't get attention form males, it's just that you would like to be prettier?

Just be aware that it's all in your character and has little to do with external reality.

It's a problem of your own making, as you are both the person who wants to look good for herself and the person lamenting about it taking a lot of work.

No-one's forcing you to value physical attractiveness, nor good style. You are an adult and these are values you have chosen as worthy of pursuing.

You can either stop complaining or change your values. I don't see any other way out.

Well originally it came from society as it influenced me as a child. My “character” was perhaps extra aware and sensitive to it.

Then as we grow older we have a choice in how we relate to this conditioning, so you have a point there. Some of us see the answers to our problem in adapting to it rather than fighting it,  we WANT to obey it. Crazy right?

I rarely rarely complain about it, 99% of the time I’ve worked for it instead.  This post was a burst of authentic expression, not really negative per se just a rawness.