StarStruck

Dating women: deciding for her

9 posts in this topic

I have been experimenting with the core principles of having a strong frame of reality. 

Basically it works like this: if you decide for her she will like you she will like you. If you decide for her she won’t like you she won’t like you. 

Obviously there are other factors at play like your sexual market value, social proof and other things but your reality of frame as a man is a huge one. 

This goes so contrary to the feminist perspective where you should respect the girl and have her decide. That is just not what women respond to. Obviously this “wisdom” is not something I share with women. They seem blind to it but it does frustrate me. It is like I have to camouflage a lot of my wisdom to not freak feminist girls out. They want the sausage if it is served right but they don’t want to know how it is made. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck It’s a great way of thinking.

There’s a huge gap between what a woman respond to x what woman think they respond to.

We have to be careful when talking about things like that.

Nature ≠ Society Worldviews 

It's not your problem how other people respond to you. If feminist girls freak out because of something you said, it's their problem.

The only one who is in power, is you.

Edited by universe

1 hour ago, universe said:

It's not your problem how other people respond to you. If feminist girls freak out because of something you said, it's their problem.

The only one who is in power, is you.

Thanks

In Tate we trust

On 5/26/2023 at 1:21 PM, StarStruck said:

This goes so contrary to the feminist perspective where you should respect the girl and have her decide. That is just not what women respond to. Obviously this “wisdom” is not something I share with women. They seem blind to it but it does frustrate me. It is like I have to camouflage a lot of my wisdom to not freak feminist girls out. They want the sausage if it is served right but they don’t want to know how it is made. 

What women are attracted to is conviction. If done sincerely, it demonstrates strength and security in your personality and mind. It doesn't even matter if you're flawed in perspective or potentially even harmful. They are like moths to a flame when they see a man with conviction. Absolutely helpless about it from what I've observed.

Of course depending on what convictions you hold you will attract different kinds of women, so be wary of that. It will also impact you in direct ways. Try not to hold too many negative convictions if you don't have to.

Yeah pay no mind to the female perspective on this, it's a harsh truth that seems close-minded but listening to it will just damage your abilities and results with women. They have never had to attract a woman in their entire life. Would you listen to a crop farmer for advice on how to catch fish when they've never been on a boat or held a rod in their life? NO.

Ever since I've started to hold more conviction, apologize less, and not show sucking up levels of respect to women they have been more attracted, kinder, and more willing to do things and compromise for me. It's completely ass-backwards but it works and the results don't lie.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 hours ago, Roy said:

What women are attracted to is conviction. If done sincerely, it demonstrates strength and security in your personality and mind. It doesn't even matter if you're flawed in perspective or potentially even harmful. They are like moths to a flame when they see a man with conviction. Absolutely helpless about it from what I've observed.

Of course depending on what convictions you hold you will attract different kinds of women, so be wary of that. It will also impact you in direct ways. Try not to hold too many negative convictions if you don't have to.

Yeah pay no mind to the female perspective on this, it's a harsh truth that seems close-minded but listening to it will just damage your abilities and results with women. They have never had to attract a woman in their entire life. Would you listen to a crop farmer for advice on how to catch fish when they've never been on a boat or held a rod in their life? NO.

Ever since I've started to hold more conviction, apologize less, and not show sucking up levels of respect to women they have been more attracted, kinder, and more willing to do things and compromise for me. It's completely ass-backwards but it works and the results don't lie.

Would you call this entitlement? Entitlement to a great life? entitlement to be respected? Entitlement for abbundnace, sex, success?

In Tate we trust

What I noticed with my female friends is this -

Domt give them all the way. Strike a balance between giving and power. Hold back some. Give some so to make her feel independent. It's a sweet spot you need to hit. Make her feel independent but not too independent that she flies away. You get what I mean.

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Would you call this entitlement? Entitlement to a great life? entitlement to be respected? Entitlement for abbundnace, sex, success?

Maybe not quite entitlement, but lack of worrying you won't get them. An underlying faith that, "Good things will come to me, why wouldn't they? I am an awesome man."

hrhrhtewgfegege

I know within 5 minutes if I like them or not and if she likes me back.

Feel the tension of attraction. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?