StarStruck

Pair bonding is problematic for women with high body bound

19 posts in this topic

It is the elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about:

Short version:

Interesting to consider if you want to build a family. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

I think this is insecure talk and it makes you come across as controlling and possessive. This is literal slut-shaming. Her sexual past is none of men's business. 

Having said that, there is a point that because the norm is that 'slutty women' or 'hoes' use their sex-appeal as a manipulation to get 'high-value guys', they typically have a higher body-count. So, if she has a high body-count, that's a red-flag. Because practically, women with a high body-count tend to be 'slutty', i.e. use their sex-appeal as a manipulation, they objectify themselves. (When men have a legitimate problem with 'sluts', this is what they're actually talking about) However, correlation does not imply causality, i.e. you could have a high body-count and still not use your sex-appeal as a manipulation to get something else. So, while a high body-count could be a red-flag, it doesn't have to completely disqualify her. If you're disqualifying her purely based on that, you're being possessive. 

You could have a high body-count and still have self-respect as a woman. There is nothing wrong with having sex itself, or having sex purely for pleasure. The only problem is to be manipulative with it and to completely abandon your sexual-boundaries in the process, to just not care about compatibility. This is where the 'sluts' lose respect. And, while there is a correlation between a high body-count and failure to keep marriages for these other practical reasons, it does not imply causality. 

This is lock and warning points worthy thread...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

22 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

This should be fun

perfect-popcorn.gif

I'm not here for the discussion though. This is high consciousness knowledge that is not shared within the public space because of SD green culture who wants to collectivize everything that is holy.

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

I think this is insecure talk and it makes you come across as controlling and possessive. This is literal slut-shaming. Her sexual past is none of men's business. 

Having said that, there is a point that because the norm is that 'slutty women' or 'hoes' use their sex-appeal as a manipulation to get 'high-value guys', they typically have a higher body-count. So, if she has a high body-count, that's a red-flag. Because practically, women with a high body-count tend to be 'slutty', i.e. use their sex-appeal as a manipulation, they objectify themselves. (When men have a legitimate problem with 'sluts', this is what they're actually talking about) However, correlation does not imply causality, i.e. you could have a high body-count and still not use your sex-appeal as a manipulation to get something else. So, while a high body-count could be a red-flag, it doesn't have to completely disqualify her. If you're disqualifying her purely based on that, you're being possessive. 

You could have a high body-count and still have self-respect as a woman. There is nothing wrong with having sex itself, or having sex purely for pleasure. The only problem is to be manipulative with it and to completely abandon your sexual-boundaries in the process, to just not care about compatibility. This is where the 'sluts' lose respect. And, while there is a correlation between a high body-count and failure to keep marriages for these other practical reasons, it does not imply causality. 

I don't subscribe to the toxicity. I would never use words like slut shaming or anything similar. Everybody should do whatever they wish. I'm just here to share the science.

55 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

This is lock and warning points worthy thread...

Just for sharing science? @LeoGura does this what actualized dot org stands for? :S

In Tate we trust

19 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Just for sharing science? @LeoGura does this what actualized dot org stands for? :S

Your science is just as bad as your grammar.

"Pear" and "body bound" lol.

She has a point.

But a lot of guys are blowing this out of proportion.

Jealousy (even from the past) is real. Is hardwired in our system.

A women with high body count, and a woman who lost her virginity at early age is not ideal for a great marriage. Don't mean is 100% impossible. 

There is some wisdom in tradition. But times change. And we have to balance sexual liberation with building healthy families.

Tough to do with the narrative that sleeping around is empowering for women. LOL

Just ask women if they enjoy having casual sex.

Most of them would say no. I heard a few stories of women that stop having sex for months after a bad experience in a ONS.

Most women complain about how guys don't know how to satisfy a woman (especially in ONS).

Most women need connection to let go and have better sex. So they usually prefer sex with a partner they know (even for men this is true).

Sexual liberation was a good thing, probably 95% of men didn't even know what the clitoris is before the 2000s lol

Sex was probably crap for women in the past.

But is going overboard.

Is something to ponder, and parents should talk about it with their kids. About the good and the ugly aspects of casual sex, so they can have the full picture, not just the short term one.

Are you seriously unironically posting JustPearlyThings content? 9_99_99_9

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

PEARBONDING xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, koops said:

And we have to balance sexual liberation with building healthy families.

No we don't. They are clearly at odds with each other. The former is eroding the latter and it's having disasterous effects on society.

I guess it doesn't matter though. We can't go back now. We are in the midst of the decline like the Romans were. Just enjoy the show!

hrhrhtewgfegege

5 hours ago, koops said:

She has a point.

But a lot of guys are blowing this out of proportion.

Jealousy (even from the past) is real. Is hardwired in our system.

A women with high body count, and a woman who lost her virginity at early age is not ideal for a great marriage. Don't mean is 100% impossible. 

There is some wisdom in tradition. But times change. And we have to balance sexual liberation with building healthy families.

Tough to do with the narrative that sleeping around is empowering for women. LOL

Just ask women if they enjoy having casual sex.

Most of them would say no. I heard a few stories of women that stop having sex for months after a bad experience in a ONS.

Most women complain about how guys don't know how to satisfy a woman (especially in ONS).

Most women need connection to let go and have better sex. So they usually prefer sex with a partner they know (even for men this is true).

Sexual liberation was a good thing, probably 95% of men didn't even know what the clitoris is before the 2000s lol

Sex was probably crap for women in the past.

But is going overboard.

Is something to ponder, and parents should talk about it with their kids. About the good and the ugly aspects of casual sex, so they can have the full picture, not just the short term one.

Agreed.

59 minutes ago, Spiral said:

Sometimes not knowing is better.

Good luck with that. That is like buying a company without knowing how much debt it has. You might be lucky and get a good deal but most of the time you will be fucked over majorly and end up getting stripped naked when you get divorced.

2 hours ago, Roy said:

No we don't. They are clearly at odds with each other. The former is eroding the latter and it's having disasterous effects on society.

I guess it doesn't matter though. We can't go back now. We are in the midst of the decline like the Romans were. Just enjoy the show!

Some people live in La La land. Sometimes I think how do I even respond to this shit. ?

In Tate we trust

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Some people live in La La land. Sometimes I think how do I even respond to this shit. ?

Not sure if you're referring to me or him. Sometimes I can't pick up.

hrhrhtewgfegege

8 minutes ago, Roy said:

Not sure if you're referring to me or him. Sometimes I can't pick up.

Not to you.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck You live in the la la world of women being the enemy and with that self defeating talk she will divorce me is exactly what she will do, because your reality is based upon how other people live and what happened to them it will happen to you,you are acting and thinking based upon reaction of the world(how world is thats how you are also)you dont have your own mind its programmed by everything outside of you so you cant have game and she will do exactly that to match your la la reality...

Withouth having game and your mind you wont be able to see if shes right for you and doesnt matter what body count it is...

I think its beyond saving but it is what it is i dont care i love to talk about this stuff...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I’m not saying I have my ducks in a row. You’re right about me having to claim authority over my own mind. I’m working on that. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck Good,all im saying you wont be able to do it, if you see women as enemy and your behaviour being based upon what they do and how people live because they are not you...all this red pill you have it will take alot of work to purge out of the system...

It's you.

Now fight.

I tend to agree with the OP that promiscuity tends to hurt long term monogamy because the brain's dopamine centers are ratcheted up to permanently desire the higher levels of stimulation that come with fucking a dominant male with dark triad personality traits that women desire for that raw, sensual, animalistic experience that often a provider guy doesn't know how to provide. Not to mention new experiences provide a surge of dopamine and we are sort of genetically wired to a degree to desire multiple partners and get bored with the same old same old after enough time has gone by. Do you give into animal cravings or stick to principles? This is where cultural mores come into play. If there is no punishment for chasing one's genetic urges, most people will give into them. That's not good or bad, it just is. Culture and values make it good or bad. I could see a society where sex is more open and monogamy is not such a thing. It all comes down to values. Look at Bonobos, our closest genetic ancestor, who use sexual stimulation as a form of greeting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo

That said, a lot of guys use this master key argument to try to justify their high body count, and I found those men to be hypocrites. I have no respect for hypocrites, who apply different standards to others than they do to themselves. If you want a low body count, you should have one. It's helpful to be aware that we are animals subject to evolution, and if you look at things from the standpoint of how we evolved, it makes the whole game much easier to figure out. We are just another animal species on this planet. The DNA provides the answers. We like to fancy ourselves beings of intellect and free will, but most of the time our emotions and animalistic drives and cravings determine our actions. You can't negotiate attraction. :)

Edited by sholomar

@sholomar true, my body tells me what I need to do which is to get on my top game. I don’t agree with people who shame my natural inclinations. 

11 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck Good,all im saying you wont be able to do it, if you see women as enemy and your behaviour being based upon what they do and how people live because they are not you...all this red pill you have it will take alot of work to purge out of the system...

I know what you mean. I’m careful with red pill stuff. There is some truth in red pill but that doesn’t mean that I’m blind to the side effects of red pill. 

In Tate we trust