Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

543 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, OBEler said:

What I dont get is why my human pov is the same as leo's pov, yet if I dont see Leo in my pov what happens to leo's pov? Is leo's pov the same as mine? They look different so you cannot say it's exact same

Because "Your Consciousness" is in reality totally empty and impersonal. With just some Illusions arisings of I/me arise and float/move in it. It seems that "you" are these I-feelinsg/I-thoughts, but these are just objects moving in you. Temporarily. You can fully well "be there", the world arising in you, but no person/ego anywhere to be found. Just perceptions perceiving themselves.

THAT Impersonal Consciousness is the same as Leos, or "mine", or "anybodys". That is not just theory, but the direct understanding/apprehension in certain awakened states.

And that only works because it is fully Impersonal, which is another word for fully empty. NOTHING, but aware. Because if it would not be literally Pure Empty Awareness, it doesn't fit into the mindstream of "another" being.  How would the feeling/thinking of being you, OBEler, "fit" into somebody else? It wouldn't. 

And that is why the full impersonal or fully empty part of Impersonal Consciousness is so important: As long as it is not impersonal and fully empty, one can never understand what another is. Or oneself.

And IT is also literally the essence of all appearance of the World. World=Consciousness. That is clear in nondual states, when there are not two, but one nondual infinite field WITHOUT any subject splitting this Infinite Field of Reality into two.

And if "you" don't see Leos point of view, the perspective of Infinite Consciousness that is the sentient being/perspective of Leo perceiving other perceptions.....

Leavitt _ Enlightenment Behind The Scenes .jpg

And all perspectives/beings/Nodes in Indras Net Mirror reflect each other:

1024px-Indrasnet.jpg

Or the picture of Leos Infinity of Gods video is also Indras Net.

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

Enlightenment is just a reinterpretation.  Why? Because identity is metaphysical.  

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

The difference is huge, infinite! Humans are limited and conditioned, and God is not.  It seems that some very dark fields of Consciousness, much more powerful than you, infiltrate your mind and play with you as with the puppet... These are real dangers of expanding consciousness without proper understanding and preparation. This refers to any practice. From tantric yogas to psychedelics. Watch out for yourself, brother, really. I'm not joking.

Very true. Mayas legions. Well known in Vajrayana practice.

And good luck seeing these dark forces as something merely appearing in oneself, when one is barely able to keep mindfulness in daily life...

"Who are YOU in this vast multiverse, Mr. Strange?"

That whole movie was inspired by the trips of the writers, especially this scene.

Hic Sunt Dracones. That can eat an uprepared trippers mental sanity for breakfast.

But Razard has already proposed watching Horror-movies with hard psychedelics, just for the fun of it. When asked by Breakingthewall which kind of stuff he tripped with not much came back...

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is very difficult to understand this, and here we are all speaking from the superficial logical mind, taking as reference, in the best of cases, moments of past awakening. The reality is that you will never get out of your pov, and that you are reality, therefore, your pov is absolute

There hasn't been a total deconstruction of the self if there still a sense that there is such a thing as a 'my/your' pov.

The ego + concepts is creating the supposed 'pov' that needs to be trascended or escaped. 

There is not an absolute pov or an absolute present experience, unless you believe/tell you so. Which is precisely what each ego does (to exist) ? 

Edited by Javfly33

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

There hasn't been a total deconstruction of the self if there still a sense that there is such a thing as a 'my/your' pov.

The ego + concepts is creating the supposed 'pov' that needs to be trascended or escaped. 

There is not an absolute pov or an absolute present experience, unless you believe/tell you so. Which is precisely what each ego does (to exist) ? 

Ignorance. Everything is the absolute. The absolute is the only thing there is. All present experience is the absolute experience. 

If you do not live in a NON-DUAL state all you are doing is GUESSING. I absolute know everything I said is the correct pointer. Why? Because NON-DUALITY is my lived experience. If you do not live in that state and you are on here arguing instead of being a proper Scientist and investigating then you are wasting your time. For all you know your current beliefs are actually BLOCKING you from full realization.

Why not investigate for yourself and discover what is true. I am going to keep blocking people who I think are here just for debate and not here for honest inquiry and investigation. So if you notice I'm not responding it's because I'm ignoring you lol.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

What I dont get is why my human pov is the same as leo's pov, yet if I dont see Leo in my pov

Because you are, you exist now. regardless of the content, there are no limits to the now, it is infinite. seeing this is the key. the now that is being is unlimited, but it seems limited because things, sensations, thoughts arise. remove them and infinity remains. that is existence.

then if your now is infinite, there can be no other now. this is what it is. melt with the now, dissolve the "i" and be the now, and you will see it! is not difficult. but you must eliminate the idea that there is something outside. there is not, there is only inside. you, now, are existence. forget the content, it is indifferent, focus on the fact of being, on this, on the now. You will see how the walls dissolve and you will see yourself looking at infinity. it's pretty shocking btw. You need to be quite detached. your laughter will sprout. Freedom.

24 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

When the infinity opens, and there is just being, totally expanded, without any hold, there is not "you" in the sense of the person who fears, etc, but still, you are. The infinity is, and it's you, without control, knowing, fear, desire. Just openess, but in deep, you, the existence. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

and you will see it! is not difficult. but you must eliminate the idea that there is something outside. there is not, there is only inside. you, now, are existence. forget the content, it is indifferent, focus on the fact of being, on this, on the now. You will see how the walls dissolve and you will see yourself looking at infinity.

Nooooooooooow you're talking! :D

The only thing I'll add is that there is no need to "eliminate" anything. Just recognize the thought as a thought and BAM!, you're golden.

This is really just about recognizing reality for what it is without needlessly complicating it. Easier said than done, I know. ;)

Why so serious?

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Enlightenment is just a reinterpretation.  Why? Because identity is metaphysical.  

Enlightenment It is not just a reinterpretation or recontextualization. It tends to stabilize awakened states in daily life. Change of brainwaves for example:

Good luck doing that with reinterpretation or recontextulization. Or "thinking" ones way to Enlightenment, blowing up the Ego to cosmic proportions.

I mean Leo clearly says Awakening is a state change, an awakening, and not just recontextualisation or reinterpretation. Nonduality is clearly an awakened state and not just mental reinterpretation or recontextualization.

Water by the River

On 25-5-2023 at 5:30 PM, Breakingthewall said:

@Razard86 man, listen to me. you are a firm candidate for awakening, you have it all. But brother, your ego is a fucking joke. So, there is something like 5meo, does that ring a bell? but you don't need it because you smoke a joint and that's it. ??????????????. Have you seen that Tom Cruise movie where he has to jump off the top of a building to awake? That's the joint you have to smoke. absolute freedom awaits you friend. I am the voice of the absolute that speaks to you, and tells you: it's enough to play, now let's get serious. with everything.

Exactly, real awakening is knowing that you're dead in a human form then all boundaries are gone. Razard has too much of an ego just as we do and he operates at a certain level where he gets insights (hopefully sober) but razard you must know that god is an illusion and each illusion is build on top of eachother for infinity so whatever you claim can always be seen from different perspectives thus a new reality is created, you're putting too much limits on god and i think that is because you trip alone, if you would trip with your friend the friend would be able to take the form/spirit of god to make you understand more. Even solipsism is a limit on god that you create

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

There is something here that nobody understands. this work is impossible without 5 meo. It sounds bad? it is so. all that is said is a pale reflection. it is impossible to describe the bottomless pit of life that you are. everything that is said is absolutely indifferent. whether there are others, or not, or whatever you think, it's in a ridiculous processing dimension. to truly open up to the now, you need 5 meo. it's there for that. it's the on button. To really open yourself to 5 meo is a very hard and difficult work. This is the real deal. Yes, i know, many are going to think: devil, Deceived, wrong path. As Conan said...let the wises to talk about crom, he doesn't mind. The blood and the pain amuses him. He is. Without bottom. Infinite life. 

27 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

This is really just about recognizing reality for what it is without needlessly complicating it. Easier said than done, I know. ;)

Not just that

26 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Awakening is a state change, an awakening, and not just recontextualisation or reinterpretation

This.

Considering all this thinking ones way to the Absolute... This Mormon choir does it at least in style. While staying with decent, humble, sane and likeable egos. Not blowing it up to coscmic proportions.

At the moment of Death
My strength if from heaven

And what is even stranger: Besides some mods stating something like "take it slowly" there is zero comment from higher up on: "Enlightenment is just a reinterpretation" instead of Awakening and actual awakened states. With a questionable effect on the general spiritual flight level of this forum.

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not just that

58 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Awakening is a state change, an awakening, and not just recontextualisation or reinterpretation.

This.

Exactly. It's a dropping of all of your contextualizations & interpretations a.k.a. the opposite of mental masturbation.

Quod erat demonstrandum. :P

Why so serious?

10 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Exactly. It's a dropping of all of your contextualizations & interpretations a.k.a. the opposite of mental masturbation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trekchö

In Dzogchen, trekchö (khregs chod) means "(spontaneous) cutting of tension" or "cutting through solidity."

:P

"dropping of all of your contextualizations & interpretations" Definitely the case for the guy with the helmet.

Isn't that why you are here?

Are you not entertained?

6 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Ok, agree, but once you change to a state, let's say, deep, silent, non-dual... even here, you are still limited. You have broken the ice surface of the bottomless pond, but the magnetism that the surface exerts is too strong. You are floating in infinity but you cannot immerse yourself in it, half of your body is still floating, your vision is short.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:
17 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Ok, agree, but once you change to a state, let's say, deep, silent, non-dual... even here, you are still limited. You have broken the ice surface of the bottomless pond, but the magnetism that the surface exerts is too strong. You are floating in infinity but you cannot immerse yourself in it, half of your body is still floating, your vision is short.

yes.

That is why nondual-unity states are not necessarily yet fully impersonal. Normally it is a stage on the path where the separate self finally dies and is seen through/transcended. Bit by bit.

The full death/transcendence of the separate self (towards becoming (as Deep Identity) the Totality of Infinite Impersonal Consciousness/Awareness, independend of whatever shows up) needs a long time of ripening in the nondual state, to transcend the last subtle remnants of any kind of individuality/separateness. To go from nondual-unity to impersonal/no individuality/full infinite real Nonduality. Or waking up.

@Bazooka JesusQuod erat demonstrandum ;)

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

I absolute know everything I said is the correct pointer.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

this work is impossible without 5 meo.

Such statements are the best indication for you that you are looped in your own views

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yup, the monkey mind doesn't give up so easily... it will just turn your "awakening" into another well of concepts that it can happily chew on 'till kingdom come, lol.

@Water by the River

Love you too, brother. ^_^

Why so serious?