Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

543 posts in this topic

On 5/25/2023 at 11:03 AM, Razard86 said:

Sigh....there yall egos go again...yall literally can't help it. It's like your a auto generating story machine

I was about to reply to the original post the very same way.

I'm glad you are aware of the story EVERYONE is telling themselves but it's just that some people believe the story is the truth while others realize it's just a perceived appearance in the imagination and really isn't as accurate as one believes it is.

Which are you?

On 25.5.2023 at 5:17 PM, Razard86 said:

God wants FULL EXPRESSION, without a filter. The only reason humans suffer is because they keep creating filters because they suffer from self-bias. They say Men crying is bad, Women crying good. They say certain clothes are good, but certain clothes are bad. Etc. Etc. These are just filters of expression and preference which gives rise to conflict, discrimination, and all the other things we constantly complain about.

The truth is I love everyone here, in fact my biggest blindspot that I am currently working with is being able to accept delusion. I don't mind delusion, but I hate when deluded people spread their delusion as truth. This is why I push people to be as honest as possible. BE NAKED WITH YOURSELF

Please I have a honest question, which needs to be answered directly. Please dont beat around the bush and just answer my question you would help me to understand. Here is my question:

If you say only your screen of awareness exist and nothing else in reality, so not the Earth no moon, just the screen of my little human awareness and this is the ultimate reality there exist nothing outside this little sensations then how can you love everyone here in this forum? They dont exist. And you say you hate deluded people but they also dont coexist with you according to you. Because they are not in your human awareness. So how can you say that contradicing thing? 

You say "The only reason humans suffer is because they keep creating filters". But there are no humans, just your little bubble of sensations according to your Definition of solipsism 

Again. Please answer as directly as possible my question and dont talk your way out of it

Edited by OBEler

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

Please I have a honest question, which needs to be answered directly. Please dont beat around the bush and just answer my question you would help me to understand. Here is my question:

If you say only your screen of awareness exist and nothing else in reality, so not the Earth no moon, just the screen of my little human awareness and this is the ultimate reality there exist nothing outside this little sensations then how can you love everyone here in this forum? They dont exist. And you say you hate deluded people but they also dont coexist with you according to you. Because they are not in your human awareness. So how can you say that contradicing thing? 

You say "The only reason humans suffer is because they keep creating filters". But there are no humans, just your little bubble of sensations according to your Definition of solipsism 

Again. Please answer as directly as possible my question and dont talk your way out of it

Sigh......I think I might just throw a bridge into the sea. How the hell am I NOT DIRECT? It's like you guys....choose NOT to see. I answer everything direct its just your objections are fragile!!!

You said how can I love everyone on the forum? First of all this reveals you don't know what LOVE is. I mean what kind of question is this? Love is literally the BUILDING BLOCK of reality. But I think you want a HUMAN answer so I can give you one also. I know in terms of the Human Conception of Reality....Batman and the entire world of Batman is fiction. I can still LOVE Batman. I can GEEK out, wear a costume, study the world in its entirety, even get angry at certain events that happen in the world and take it personally. Hell I can even use Sports for example. We all know Sports is just a game, fiction. Yet people take it seriously!!! We can even do Wrestling!!! People literally know Wrestling is fake yet it still makes tons of money!!

Also you just said they don't exist!!! As long as they exist within my awareness...then they exist. What you call existence is SOURCED BY YOU. Since you are truth if you say they exist...then they exist. Since I say I exist, because I am existence itself then whatever arises in my existence also exists by default! What you are NOT understanding is what is being stated is when someone leaves your awareness....then it no longer exists. For example if you close your tab....Actualized.Org ceases to exist. If you leave your room, Actualized.Org ceases to exist. YOU are existence. Whatever isn't there does not exist. 

This isn't hard!!! If I tell you that your awareness is ABSOLUTE then there can be not be anything that can exist separate from you since ABSOLUTE = TOTAL. You are TOTALITY. Can something exist outside of TOTALITY? NO. If it could...then it couldn't be total. Contradiction ONLY EXISTS IN DUALITY!!! You see contradiction because you keep trying to hold onto things. 

You mention I said ""The only reason humans suffer is because they keep creating filters" yes within the dream there are humans!!! There is no Batman here, but within the dreamed/imagined world that Bill Kane created there is a Batman. It's the same thing!!! There is no difference between a human imagining the world of Batman and you as God imagining humans!!! To understand what is being communicated stop trying to find ways to be confused!!!

Look....can you know something outside of direct experience? Answer this question honestly!! Don't beat around the bush. If you answer honestly you will realize anything OUTSIDE your direct experience...has NEVER been experienced. Really think about this. REALLY think about this. What you will realize whatever wasn't in your direct experience....an other told you about it IN your direct experience. 

Until you can accept there is nothing outside of your awareness and there never will be, you will never understand what is being communicated. This is OBVIOUS.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There is no Batman here, but within the dreamed/imagined world that Bill Kane created there is a Batman. It's the same thing!!! There is no difference between a human imagining the world of Batman and you as God imagining humans!!!

The difference is huge, infinite! Humans are limited and conditioned, and God is not.  It seems that some very dark fields of Consciousness, much more powerful than you, infiltrate your mind and play with you as with the puppet... These are real dangers of expanding consciousness without proper understanding and preparation. This refers to any practice. From tantric yogas to psychedelics. Watch out for yourself, brother, really. I'm not joking.

I can only tell you that these dark beings are something from my VERY DIRECT EXPERIENCE,

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

awareness....then it no longer exists. For example if you close your tab....Actualized.Org ceases to exist. If you leave your room, Actualized.Org ceases to exist.

Yes, but in another hand, everything exists, and has existed eternally. little paradox right? reality is infinite, and it is always infinite, even if you close your eyes. then, in the blackness that appears, it is actualized.ord, razard, leo, the moon, the earth, the universe, the eternities, everything that has existed and will exist, the aliens, multiverses within multiverses, to infinity. only the appearance changes, everything always exists. there is no outside, there is only blindness. Open your eyes and you will see everything. You will see that i also exist. I am you, of course, but in a different momentum. 

@Breakingthewall so in other words, Actualized.org doesnt cease to exist when I look away because it is still hold in gods awareness (not human awareness). 

This is a complete contradiction to what you said Razard86 but I feel this makes way more sense and is more complete 

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Breakingthewall so in other words, Actualized.org doesnt cease to exist when I look away because it is still hold in gods awareness (not human awareness). 

This is a complete contradiction to what you said Razard86 but I feel this makes way more sense and is more complete 

Yes, much better than Absolute Solipsism.

How about Ken Wilbers description/perspective?

Every "thing/being" actually is a perspective (of Infinite Consciousness), a Holon. A crystal node in Indras Net, reflecting and reacting on all other Nodes.

Indras Net is a very common Psychedelic Experience, so its not just theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra's_net

1024px-Indrasnet.jpg

And now the cruical point: Everything, from Human, Animal, Plant, Molecule, Atom can be considered as perspective/holon imagined and held in Gods/Absolute Reality/Infinite Consciousness/ seemlingly "spliced" up Infinite Mind divided into infinite sub-perspectives.

And using perspective as fundamental building block of the Lila (imagined of course), one never has to leave the Mind-Only thinking/school (Yogachara school of Mind Only Doctrine of Buddhism for example). All is Infinite Mind/Infinite Impersonal Consciousness/Suchness/Nothingness.

Then, its actually quite easy to explain what happens with actualized.org, or your Laptop, or anything else when "you" leave the room and don't perceive it anymore: It continues as perspectives/Holons (Molecules and so on) in Indras Great Net, the sum total of the manifested side of Infinite Consciousness. Not as matter, but as perspectives/Holons held in Indras Net. And Indras Net is nothing else then Infinite Consciousness spliced into infinite perspectives.

Same holds of course for other beings like humans. No need to say "you don't exist when I don't perceive you", which is madness anyway. And every Holon contains other sub-holons, a human contains organs, cells, molecules, atoms. Each being perspectives/Holons/perspectives reflecting and reacting on other Holons/perspectives.

That solves the remaining problems of Solipsism easily, although its then no longer Solipsism, but True Nonduality. Infinite Consciousness splitting itself up into the Infinite Perspectives of Indras Net of Holons/perspectives of consciousness. The sum total of these infinite perspectives of Consciousness of Indras Net forms then the totality of the manifested side of Infinite Consciousness. Or "form".

And beyond, and yet also in it as its essence, in a truly nondual way, it the Absolute, or Infinite Reality. Infinite Impersonal totally Empty Boundless Timeless Consciousness. 

That way of perceiving Reality solves all problems of Solipsism, and leaves one with True Nonduality. And that way of perceiving is a pointer that (if practiced until achieving its referent/meaning, Enlightenment)  actually

• points and leads not to a cosmic  ego of infinitely bloated dimension, identifying in unity with the whole Kosmos, and only ending in the claws of the separate-self contraction and the suffering that the ego is at its core,
  • but to an enlightened Mindstream of Impersonal Infinite Consciousness/Infinite Reality. And the freedom from suffering, bliss and love these awakened states carry as their essence.

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

so in other words, Actualized.org doesnt cease to exist when I look away because it is still hold in gods awareness (not human awareness). 

There is no awareness beside Yours. :)

51 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

There is no awareness beside Yours. :)

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

is difficult to understand this. there is only one being, it does not exist outside of that being, since it encompasses everything. that being is eternal and unlimited, it is reality. it's you. but are you now aware of the totality of existence? now you are aware of a guy looking at a phone. where is everything else? Where are you when you were a kid? Or the moon? does not exist? but did it exist or will it exist? How is that, if there is no time, if everything is now? forget the dogma and what you are supposed to know, try to understand. can you? Do you think you understand what reality does and how it does it? Because have you seen some videos? Don't you see the need to know, the ego in action? you know nothing! I only know one thing: I am.

ps: yes, I know, now comes an arrogant response/guru omniscience parroting videos and telling me: stupid, you're not awake ?????

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

is difficult to understand this. there is only one being, it does not exist outside of that being, since it encompasses everything. that being is eternal and unlimited, it is reality. it's you. but are you now aware of the totality of existence? now you are aware of a guy looking at a phone. where is everything else? Where are you when you were a kid? Or the moon? does not exist? but did it exist or will it exist? How is that, if there is no time, if everything is now? forget the dogma and what you are supposed to know, try to understand. can you? Do you think you understand what reality does and how it does it? Because have you seen some videos? Don't you see the need to know, the ego in action? you know nothing! I only know one thing: I am.

ps: yes, I know, now comes an arrogant response/guru omniscience parroting videos and telling me: stupid, you're not awake ?????

Obviously Reality/Being is capable of everything, because nothing limits it.

What is limited and bounded, as a body or psychological activity, can not know anything more than the senses (that would be the 'guy looking at the phone').

The solution apparently seems to be, use a channel that is not that which is bounded. 

In other words, just to give you a practical example. Yes, Reality has gone beyond the senses and felt how is creating/being the grass of a mountain 1000km from the 'avatars POV' which was limited to the senses.

Obviously since '1000Km' away is completely imaginary (a thought by the avatar), it's no problem for Reality. Because the grass of that mountain is happening actually in the same 'place' as the guy looking at the phone.

But the guy looking at the phone won't ever go beyond the senses, because that is a bounded limited channel, that can't access infinity. 

In fact if the guy of the phone would actually access infinity that would mean losing for ever his body. So it's not going to happen until 'death'. 

Just the fact of holding a body means limitation (for the avatar)

Edited by Javfly33

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

Well, let me play Solipsist advocate for a change and point out that after you close Actualized.org and go about your day, it will still exist in your perception... as a thought. The Solipsist trouble (or fun, depending on your preferences) starts when you identify this thought as "your" thought instead of a thought. ;)

Why so serious?

56 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I had a stroke reading this. :P

14 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I had a stroke reading this. :P

Great, it was my goal ?

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

in other words, Actualized.org doesnt cease to exist when I look away because it is still hold in gods awareness (not human awareness). 

It is very difficult to understand this, and here we are all speaking from the superficial logical mind, taking as reference, in the best of cases, moments of past awakening. The reality is that you will never get out of your pov, and that you are reality, therefore, your pov is absolute, that is, there is nothing outside, there cannot be. but on the other hand, you, now, have a limited pov. You only see the surface, you are creating a bubble of perception, a concrete experience. to create an experience you have to exclude everything that is not that experience. where is all that? here, it cannot be anywhere else, but hidden from your sight.

the experience is apparent, that is, it is not really happening, it is being created by deleting everything that this experience is not. creation is always negative, never positive, nothing can be created since everything is, by default, in the infinity. then, from your pov, which is absolute, only your apparent experience is happening, and what appears in it is the absolute apparently limited. but everything that appears is real, the absolute is everything. leo is real, since the absolute includes infinitely many leos having infinitely many experiences. How? What is the way that your pov is absolute and at the same time Leo's is also? only one possibility: that they are the same pov. but they seem different. extremely difficult to see and understand, only for a few seconds and it's gone

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall what you try to tell is way more nuanced than Razard86 radical statements. 

However my logical mind can just understand that everything exist already but God forgets parts so he creates a human pov. What I dont get is why my human pov is the same as leo's pov, yet if I dont see Leo in my pov what happens to leo's pov? Is leo's pov the same as mine? They look different so you cannot say it's exact same

Use here Law of One Ra Material. Just as a story that brings some wisdom like Star Wars or Lord of The Rings. A metaphore of choice between two polarities: service to self (myself as God) or service to others (as all is One). Ask yourself this question: do you prefer to be nobody (no nothing, that is too easy) and yours only powers are total acceptance of what is, freedom from fear, no need to control, spontaneous creativity and letting things be OR deep in you there is a strong need to control, to make things your way, and you simply feel much more comfortable as The Source, Creator of Reality, God than a speck of dust. This may sound very childish but it is down to earth, as simple as it can be and much closer to reality since we are cosmic kids in the sandpit. Solipsism ends in service to myself polarity which is ok - you are free to choose whatever you want, but is nowhere near to awakening to absolute reality. Such claim is simply a nonsense.

Solipsism might be also an very convenient, intelectual exceuse for one's own "impossibilism". Instead of getting one's shit together, activating one's true powers, discovering miracles inside and outside this body-mind complex,  one spends hundreds of hours on repeating in the loop the same intelectual concepts over and over again in hope that it will change anything. Chance for that is very close to zero.

6 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

The difference is huge, infinite! Humans are limited and conditioned, and God is not.  It seems that some very dark fields of Consciousness, much more powerful than you, infiltrate your mind and play with you as with the puppet... These are real dangers of expanding consciousness without proper understanding and preparation. This refers to any practice. From tantric yogas to psychedelics. Watch out for yourself, brother, really. I'm not joking.

There is no difference, all differences are an appearance. Limitation, condition, these are all appearances. This is why I said you all are too stuck on appearance. Stop arguing and investigate. You are literally wasting your time arguing with me.

I live from a NON-DUAL STATE ALL THE TIME. I don't need to watch out for anything because I live in a NON-DUAL STATE. Also if you pay attention to the teachings nothing I say hasn't been said before. The mystic Neville Goddard has said the same thing I just said. Stop creating differences, all difference is duality. As long as you keep constructing differences you will be confused and lost. 

Stop making OTHER, all OTHER is difference and distinction. God which is NOTHING has NO OTHER. NOTHING can never have an OTHER because NOTHING cannot be divided. It can APPEAR to be divided but that is all it is, AN APPEARANCE. All of Consciousness power is AN APPEARANCE!!! This is what you don't understand. Can an appearance be harmed? NO!!!! You literally cannot be harmed!! All physical and emotional pain is an appearance!!! It can feel bad, but you are NEVER IN ANY DANGER!!! All this talk you are doing is PURE IGNORANCE!!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.