playdoh

Why are you trying to transcend this life?

44 posts in this topic

We are god and we’ve been for eternity living as god in the vast nothingness who decided to experience this dream called life and have some fun. So why are you trying to transcend it?

Because if you don't trascend it, it's not funny at all. rather it is a confusing and unpleasant experience that without exaggerating too much you could call hell

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Because if you don't trascend it, it's not funny at all.

That’s just a story. 

It's not just about "transcending life". It's about the evolution of consciousness.

This is kind of like asking someone who is playing a video game "why are you trying to get to the next level? Why not just play the same level over and over and over again for all of eternity?"

Why so serious?

4 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@playdoh Because we are looking for a better experience. That's it.

Have you reached the highest?

5 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

It's not so much about transcending life. It's more about transcending reality. 

Again my question, why?

9 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

It's not just about "transcending life". It's about the evolution of consciousness.

This is kind of like asking someone who is playing a video game "why are you trying to get to the next level? Why not just play the same level over and over and over again for all of eternity?"

I agree 100%. Just that there’s some people that go hardcore 100% trying to transcend this life. 3 hours of sitting meditation a day, self inquiry, vipassana retreats, bufo. 

9 minutes ago, playdoh said:

Again my question, why?

Because much of life is mere conditioning and it's like slavery to stay addicted to that. Rather open your wings, fly, explore the bounds of consciousness which has no bounds and see what is possible for the mind to experience. 

Why limityourself at all? 

Edited by Enlightement

4 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Because much of life is mere conditioning and it's like slavery to stay addicted to that. Rather open your wings, fly, explore the bounds of consciousness which has no bounds and see what is possible for the mind to experience. 

Why limit for yourself at all? 

Again, you’ve been god before the everything for eternity and will go back to that one day. You chose to be here. 

Just now, playdoh said:

Again, you’ve been god before the everything for eternity and will go back to that one day. You chose to be here. 

Of course you chose to be here. You could choose to stay in a palace and still want to clean the palace. 

You can be in reality and still try to explore the absolute. You're living in the relative. The absolute is still worth exploring. 

6 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Rather open your wings, fly, explore the bounds of consciousness which has no bounds and see what is possible for the mind to experience. 

Exactly. And I think you can do that in this life time/s. Reach states of pure bliss and joy way beyond what the mind can imagine. 

1 minute ago, Enlightement said:

You're living in the relative. The absolute is still worth exploring. 

I’m living in the absolute. I feel god inside me while experiencing this life. One eye to the sky with my feet on the ground. Zorba the buddha. 

1 minute ago, playdoh said:

I’m living in the absolute. I feel god inside me while experiencing this life. One eye to the sky with my feet on the ground. Zorba the buddha. 

Then my dear friend you'll never know the truth. 

Look at Leo. He is looking for awakening. He could easily settle dowm

But consciousness doesn't work like that. There are levels to awakening. 

Spiritual seekers are generally seeking comfort, emotional regulation and freedom. 

I think the majority of spiritual seekers (including myself) are people who are not winning the games society gives them.

They need tools to hack, transcend or win these games.

If life is really cool all the time, why do you need to be spiritual or develop yourself?

Pain wakes you up. Pain is a feature not a bug.

This is why I really care about people who doesn’t need to develop themselves at extremely levels because the game is more “easier” for them. 

Edited by CARDOZZO

6 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

you'll never know the truth.

Just another story. 

Cause I don't want to live in a lie. I want to know the truth. 

7 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Spiritual seekers are generally seeking comfort, emotional regulation and freedom. 

I think the majority of spiritual seekers (including myself) are people who are not winning the games society gives them.

They need tools to hack, transcend or win these games.

If life is really cool all the time, why do you need to be spiritual or develop yourself?

Pain wakes you up. Pain is a feature not a bug.

This is why I really care about people who doesn’t need to develop themselves at extremely levels because the game is more “easier” for them. 

See my above replies. 

1 minute ago, Amannl3in said:

Cause I don't want to live in a lie. I want to know the truth. 

I know the truth.