Someone here

Solipsism is BS

52 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Holykael said:

There is only one consciousness. The only way to create others is to imagine them. Imaginary things are objects without a will of their own. They are entirely malleable

Nah .you're lost .Time to get back to the drawing board .let that shit go .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

The forum an everything are appearances. You can deduce that reality is infinite because it is impossible for limits to exist. if infinity is the case, the finite is impossible, it only seems finite. all is infinity appearing finite. to understand this you have to become infinite (5 meo works). if infinity is the case and you exist, you are infinity, infinity cannot be divided, any part is infinity, then there are no parts, there is one, and it is you, the absolute. Inside you is everything, outside it does not exist. therefore there are no others.

OK let's go to the basics ..if I hold two objects on my hand ..an orange on my left hand and an egg on the right hand..those are two distinct physical objects right ?

Likewise..my body and your body are separated by a very real line . So what about our conscious experience..? Why it can't be both possible and separated? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No . Its not one piece. It's divided into countless pieces.  And it's NOT my own doing. That's how it is.

"That's how it is"? Says who?

Dude, it's a story. It may seem a very convincing story, but that's only because you choose to believe in it.

Why so serious?

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

OK let's go to the basics ..if I hold two objects on my hand ..an orange on my left hand and an egg on the right hand..those are two distinct physical objects right ?

Likewise..my body and your body are separated by a very real line . So what about our conscious experience..? Why it can't be both possible and separated? 

Yes, it is,  in the apparent sense. that is, all we are thinking are ideas, that of the orange and the egg is a thought that we have, with our mind we are creating every though. if you turn off the mind there is nothing left. You could say: yes, but it would continue to exist. but you couldn't say it because you have turned off your mind. without the mind there is nothing, only the now without limit.

you have to differentiate between relative and absolute. relative: in relation to something else. absolute: without limit, without relation to anything, just is. As the reality is infinite, it's absolute, so the relative is just an appearance, a mirage. Inside that mirage the perception of the others appears, but if they are in a mirage, they are a mirage too. From the absolute pov. From the pov inside the mirage are real. But this pov is just a mirage in the sense that only perceive mirages, but absolute in the sense that if you remove the mirage , is the infinity

Edited by Breakingthewall

The Bible says where there are two I am

You have two of everything even your penis is 2 things

Just now, Hojo said:

You have two of everything even your penis is 2 things

No, that would be your balls.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

No, that would be your balls.

A penis is two head two symmetrical side forming one like a tongue 

People who believe in Solipsism believe in souls. That is how the conclusion is reached, by believing in an essential soul observing changing appearances.

If you don't believe in souls, there is no conflict at all between the existence of multiple sights or sounds simultaneously.

If you shift identification from back inside you from the "I" to the actual appearing world, then you see moreso what I mean. If you identify you as being a brick wall you see on a walk, then you exist whenever anyone walks by that brick wall because you are seeing yourself literally as the sight of that brick wall and are present in that case whenever the brick wall is seen by anyone or anything.

Solipsism and various other isms are just to do with identification.

4 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

People who believe in Solipsism believe in souls. That is how the conclusion is reached, by believing in an essential soul observing changing appearances.

If you don't believe in souls, there is no conflict at all between the existence of multiple sights or sounds simultaneously.

If you shift identification from back inside you from the "I" to the actual appearing world, then you see moreso what I mean. If you identify you as being a brick wall you see on a walk, then you exist whenever anyone walks by that brick wall because you are seeing yourself literally as the sight of that brick wall and are present in that case whenever the brick wall is seen by anyone or anything.

Solipsism and various other isms are just to do with identification.

There are no souls. Absolute Solipsism does not believe in souls. Stop spreading misinformation. Absolute Solipsism says your bubble of awareness is all that exists. That's it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There are no souls. Absolute Solipsism does not believe in souls. Stop spreading misinformation. Absolute Solipsism says your bubble of awareness is all that exists. That's it.

Yes that's idiotic and caused by soul-like concepts. "Bubble of awareness" is a soul, like there's an awareness viewing things. So like there's an "I" viewing the sights happening to "me".

That's why there's a conflict with the existence of several "bubbles" because each phemomena which appears in that case is thought to appear in relation to an I which observes it. So rather than red appearing and blue appearing and green appearing, there is thought to be an I character here which sees all three.

This causes impossibility regarding other perspectives etc because the I which is meant to be whole only sees one thing in front of it, yet many people claim things are appearing in front of them. This cannot be... But without that conceptualization which is completely founded upon the idea of souls and selves, the wholeness is not confined to a me or a you or any bubble.

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Everyone here who is preaching this crap called solipsism are mindlessly parroting Leo's solipsism video. Like what I did in the past like a kid in a candy store.

Consider that others might actually be doing the work and awakening instead of endlessly mentally masturbating like You.

You just switched what You're parroting now.

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

But now I see clearly what is true and what is BS.

You are hopelessly arrogant and closeminded. You're learning virtually nothing on this forum. Realize this for God's sake. What are You doing here?

A pigeon will awaken sooner than You. Hope You're happy with that. (Unless You change your attitude of course)

Locking as per OP's request.

Don't spend too much of your precious time engaging with bs, people.