Someone here

Solipsism is BS

52 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Exactly. And even "colors" and "symbols" are mental categories aka. made up shit!

All of reality is made up shit. Duality is bullshit. Only Oneness is true. Oneness is not some simple word it means total. So it includes the construction of duality....but duality...is impermanent, whereas Oneness is permanent. If a truth is impermanent, the moment it is not permanent then it becomes a lie. For example your age is impermanent, the moment your age changes the previous age is no longer true. All Solipsism says is there are no others...because YOU ARE EXPERIENCE. So if it is NOT in your experience...it doesn't exist. 

So others can only exist if you imagine them!!! Now I can FOOL you that I exist by telling you something happened when you were not there, BUT THAT IS BULLSHIT BECAUSE YOU ALONE ARE GOD and I am just a figment of your imagination!!! But if you cannot accept that you are the absolute and something cannot exist without you, then you will believe the lies that something happened when you weren't there.

Sad thing is....Science has already started to catch up to Spirituality. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-universe-is-not-locally-real-and-the-physics-nobel-prize-winners-proved-it/

This is actually proof because if location doesn't exist....then guess what? It means YOU ARE LOCATION!!! You have never gone anywhere because where and there is housed WITHIN YOU. So if you are not there...it doesn't exist!!! If it existed, then location would actually exist...it doesn't.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

38 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But what do you awaken to ?

you wake up to what reality is, which is beyond the mental constructions that put you in a mental flow that we could call dream  

40 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Look bud ..its a simple question..are others real or not ?  Yes or no ?

The others are a mental construction. Everything that you think is. So, we could say no. they are not real. reality is one and it is you. Yes, I know, you could ask: so you don't exist? that is the dream, the mental construction. imagine you had no memory and you don't know nothing. There is only a present that changes but you do not perceive the change, since you do not have anything to compare it with. You are a fetus. that's what you are, existence. It cannot be described, you have to be it, and to be it you have to get out of mental constructions, which are the dream. Yes, all that I have said are also mental constructions, the idea is to learn to get out of them at will.

15 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Yeah, wherever I go, here I am haha

You see why I am so aggressive? Everything points to the truth so much its obvious. The only way to not awaken is you literally HAVE TO DENY IT. This is why I come on here and laugh, and call bullshit. You guys think it is hard...it's not. Just admit you are full of shit, raise your consciousness and admit to yourself that you are the only thing that exists and really believe it. Once you admit that it's the only truth, you awaken.

It's that easy. But...you got a whole lot of fear you going to have to release to get to that point. But ONLY YOU make it hard (the human identity).

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

believe it. Once you admit that it's the only truth, you awaken.

Describe awakening if you want. What it means for you? I'm trying to understand you, I've nothing against you, opposite, i like you is some ways

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Describe awakening if you want. What it means for you? I'm trying to understand you, I've nothing against you, opposite, i like you is some ways

You literally experience everything is you. That's it. When I watch Leo's video or any video I fully experience Leo as me. It's quite funny actually, because I feel like I am in two places at once. Leo's body is YOUR BODY. He wasn't lying lol. Now without an edible the intensity is not as intense.

So baseline no drugs I experience Oneness, but if I take an edible that intensity gets ratcheted up. I can become MORE aware of things, such as the breath of the person, the emotions of the person, any body pain they maybe experiencing....the sky is the limit. There literally is no other person, this is why Leo tells you that if you do not experience the suffering of another.....it doesn't exist. Now you can imagine it, and then it will exist.

This isn't even hard to understand. Literally dream up a person, kick them in your dream right now? Are they suffering? You can make them recoil in horror and scream. But is it real? NO!!!! You guys are in so much denial it is hilarious!!! I'll make it easy for you.

Leo is cartoon character that you are deeming as real. I AM A CARTOON CHARACTER that you are deeming as real. Your entire life is just a cartoon that looks real. THE END!!!

51 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Leo admits in that video that he is a figment of the imagination. If Leo is, everyone is. Simple as that. 

Thank you

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

God looks into its light and sees trillions of being begging for its attention they can't exist without God and when God shines its light on them they can exist. They don't ask God to exist they just occupy its attention and exist through it or through you through your light they exist and see god we are all these spirits in the light looking for God to give us attention

Edited by Hojo

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I can become MORE aware of things, such as the breath of the person, the emotions of the person, any body pain they maybe experiencing....the sky is the limit. There literally is no other person, this is why Leo tells you that if you do not experience the suffering of another.....it doesn't exist. Now you can imagine it, and then it will exist.

Im not saying that this is not awakening, there are many types, but for me awakening is when you go deep into existence. existence is this moment, now. to go deeper you have to forget that there are others, even the word one is meaningless, you have to forget everything. there is this, now. you open yourself completely to this moment, which is limitless. you dissolve in it. It has no bottom, it's everything, and it's you. You are at home, in infinity, and you are totally filled. you are, that is. there is nothing else, just Freedom. Everything else are illusion. 

Some mod please lock this .

I'm talking to brainwashed zombies. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Gimme ur brains bro mine are all washed up

Edited by Hojo

@Someone here  man, this is spirituality, not phisics or maths, there is none here like: then, do the others exist, or not? They exist in a relative sense but do not exist in an absolute sense. do you want to understand this? breaks the attachment to the conceptual. Learn to see without interpreting. How? with psychedelics. if you take  enough of mushrooms, for example, you can no longer interpret, at least not me. so you let go of the conceptual by force. When you do at least once,  you can understand what means: let go the conceptual mind. 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

They exist in a relative sense but do not exist in an absolute sense.

What on earth is that supposed to mean ?

No .they exist absolutely. Here we are ..me and you talking on a fucking forum ..and since you are talking to me ..then you know that I'm real . What's the point of talking to a door ?

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Brains 

Thank you for the compliment. I have more than one brain .

-Osho

@Someone here Sorry Someone Here, just a few more words.
It's a small "but" with that solipsism, even if in an imaginary human incarnation. I mean complete Acceptance of What Is. Does this realization of being the One Divine Consciousness be followed by its qualities - such as non-judgment, non-comparison, unconditional love (not necessarily alien:), and complete freedom, including freedom from fear and freedom from the known (quoting JK). The absence of these qualia or their temporary presence within you indicates limitations. And Infinity with limitations is like the Soviet Union. Theoretically limitless :).

@OBEler lock this pls 

-Osho

*Yawn* 

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm talking to brainwashed zombies. 

xD:DxD:DxD

Alright, one more try...

Look, we can all agree that there is "something" that we experience, right? (One could say that even that is already a step too far since even "something" is a concept - but for the sake of this discussion, let's just call it "something" so we have something to talk about, lol.) Notice that this something includes you.

Now, how you "take in" that something is entirely up to you; you can just take it as one undivided thing or you can take your mental pizza cutter and slice it up. Of course, the most natural and uncomplicated way to take in (perceive) this something is to just take it as it is, i.e. in one piece; but if you prefer, you can also choose to cut it up into two pieces, three pieces, ten pieces, one hundred thousand pieces... or eight billion pieces and call one of these pieces "you" and the rest "others". But notice that it is YOU who are doing the cutting; it isn't obvious at all that the "something" somehow consists of eight billion different pieces. It's all your own construction.

See what I mean?

And by the way, even the idea that "you" somehow "perceive" that something or that you are in any way different from it is completely made up and arbitrary. It's just a story, nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

There is only one consciousness. The only way to create others is to imagine them. Imaginary things are objects without a will of their own. They are entirely malleable

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

xD:DxD:DxD

Alright, one more try...

Look, we can all agree that there is "something" that we experience, right? (One could say that even that is already a step too far since even "something" is a concept - but for the sake of this discussion, let's just call it "something" so we have something to talk about, lol.) Notice that this something includes you.

Now, how you "take in" that something is entirely up to you; you can just take it as one undivided thing or you can take your mental pizza cutter and slice it up. Of course, the most natural and uncomplicated way to take in (perceive) this something is to just take it as it is, i.e. in one piece; but if you prefer, you can also choose to cut it up into two pieces, three pieces, ten pieces, one hundred thousand pieces... or eight billion pieces and call one of these pieces "you" and the rest "others". But notice that it is YOU who are doing the cutting; it isn't obvious at all that the "something" somehow consists of eight billion different pieces. It's all your own construction.

See what I mean?

No . Its not one piece. It's divided into countless pieces.  And it's NOT

my own doing. That's how it is.  Dualistic nature is included.

There is a boundary between my body and your body . If you hit my body with a hammer ..I am going to feel pain ..not you .and vice versa .

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What on earth is that supposed to mean ?

No .they exist absolutely. Here we are ..me and you talking on a fucking forum ..and since you are talking to me ..then you know that I'm real . What's the point of talking to a door ?

The forum an everything are appearances. You can deduce that reality is infinite because it is impossible for limits to exist. if infinity is the case, the finite is impossible, it only seems finite. all is infinity appearing finite. to understand this you have to become infinite (5 meo works). if infinity is the case and you exist, you are infinity, infinity cannot be divided, any part is infinity, then there are no parts, there is one, and it is you, the absolute. Inside you is everything, outside it does not exist. therefore there are no others.