Someone here

Solipsism is BS

52 posts in this topic

It's just hilarious when you talk to others about there not being others . Everyone here who is preaching this crap called solipsism are mindlessly parroting Leo's solipsism video. Like what I did in the past like a kid in a candy store.

Leo is good at convincing you with anything he wants .I think if he made a video about the earth being flat he would still be able to  convince you that the earth is flat .and he will tell you that you need radical open-mindedness .

Seriously ..solipsism is a joke.  You guys talk to other people Every day ...why don't you just sit in your basement forever and don't contact any other human being for the rest of your life? You know why ? Because you know that solipsism is bullshit .

I don't care if I get banned or if this post got locked . Because I'm basically disagreeing with the entire worldview of Leo.  Existence is not imaginary. Others are real . Consciousness is fundamental but there is a codependency with the brain . "You are God "..Well I dont have any supernatural powers. 

Anyways..I know I used to preach solipsism here few months ago . Perhapas I was drunk or something. But now I see clearly what is true and what is BS.

AMA!

@Leo Gura I love you man . But sorry to tell you that you are delusional. ?

And that's exactly what a sincere follower of you must say . I wish you all the best in your journey to figuring out what the hell is reality . Just don't delude yourself and others. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

To be consistent with my previous post, I will say this: dissolving completely into One Consciousness probably requires a permanent end to all identification with any form. Whatever it may be. Then, I suppose such a state meets the definition of solipsism in some sense. However, the very definition of solipsism expressed in language is a very limited construction in its nature. It's all blah blah blah theorizing. I'm getting the feeling more and more that as long as you experience the ego from within, there's no chance of seeing what it is. You can drink ayahuasca for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 20 years, and you can spend another 20 meditating in a Himalayan cave, and it won't do anything. The ego mind just has to tire you out and exhaust its formula. Only when you recognize that you are going around in circles through more and more frequent external and internal deja vu, that it is the same play in the same theater, only changing roles, then there is a chance to look for a way out of this maze.

Awakening is real. It is the dissolution of barriers, becoming infinite. the idea of others is a barrier, it is a limitation between you and others. Whether the others exist or not is really unimportant or meaningless. if you want to awake you have to go beyond the mental constructions, and the others exist, or the others do not exist, they are mental constructions. They are neither true nor false, they are mental constructions that must be abandoned, but the construction "others exist" is more limiting than "others do not exist." Because the others are a limit. When you finish, the others start, and you never finish.  the reality you want to awake to is infinity, and it is beyond any construction. any worldview is a construction. The problem is that if you live in the territory of mental constructs, there are only mental constructs for you, so you must choose the ones that make it easier to dissolve.

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

To be consistent with my

8 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

previous post, I will say this: dissolving completely into One Consciousness probably requires a permanent end to all identification with any form.

So basically death ? Because that's the end of identification with any form .

9 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

However, the very definition of solipsism expressed in language is a very limited construction in its nature. It's all blah blah blah theorizing.

No .actually it's quite clear . Only you exist. Others are dream characters. They don't have consciousness. Only you have. That's the definition. Is that definition true or false ? Is the question. 

10 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Only when you recognize that you are going around in circles through more and more frequent external and internal deja vu, that it is the same play in the same theater, only changing roles, then there is a chance to look for a way out of this maze.

I don't know how is that related to my post .

-Osho

53 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Anyways..I know I used to preach solipsism here few months ago . Perhapas I was drunk or something. But now I see clearly what is true and what is BS. 

Heh, the most hardcore anti-smokers are always the ones who used to be chain smokers themselves, aren't they?

And yes, Solipsism is BS. Why? Because Solipsism is a concept, and all concepts are BS. "All that reality is is the present moment" (to quote your... sentence... thing... at the end of your posts) is also BS. Reality is not "the present moment"; it's not even "reality". It is that which has neither name nor description and cannot be put into a box with a neat label on it.

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Everyone here who is preaching this crap called solipsism are mindlessly parroting Leo's solipsism video.

You actually don’t know this you are mindlessly preaching your delusions. You have zero proof. Keep talking stating stuff  you don’t know you are going to embarrass yourself.

every single person. every single damn person. that says the all the people who follow Leo don’t Think for themselves. Are NOT able to view reality correctly for now. @Someone here look you don’t know what your talk about admit it. You’re being a child.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Awakening is real

But what do you awaken to ?

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is a limitation between you and others. Whether the others exist or not is really unimportant or meaningless. if you want to awake you have to go beyond the mental constructions, and the others exist, or the others do not exist, they are mental constructions. They are neither true nor false, they are mental constructions that must be abandoned, but the construction "others exist" is more limiting than "others do not exist." Because the others are a limit. When you finish, the others start, and you never finish.  the reality you want to awake to is infinity, and it is beyond any construction. any worldview is a construction. The problem is that if you live in the territory of mental constructs, there are only mental constructs for you, so you must choose the ones that make it easier to dissolve.

Look bud ..its a simple question..are others real or not ?  Yes or no ? All of what you just said are mental constructions as well .

There are others. And this is not limiting. This is your direct experience. You see people around you everyday. You are talking to me right now expecting a reply from me .why are you doing any of this if you believe there are no others? 

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Heh, the most hardcore anti-smokers are always the ones who used to be chain smokers themselves, aren't they?

And yes, Solipsism is BS. Why? Because Solipsism is a concept, and all concepts are BS. "All that reality is is the present moment" (to quote your... sentence... thing... at the end of your posts) is also BS. Reality is not "the present moment"; it's not even "reality". It is that which has neither name nor description and cannot be put into a box with a neat label on it.

The Tao that can be spoken is not the real Tao.

And of course my signature is BS . It doesn't contradict my post though . Yes all there is is what is present. And in that present there are others. 

-Osho

@ChrisZoZo why so angsty, boy?

-Osho

@Someone here Not necessarily death in common sense. After the so-called death of the body, you continue your journey. In fact, you may not even notice that you no longer have a physical body. Death, in this sense, does not exist. You're still in form. And you can remember it - by practicing, for example, Raja Kriya. Very difficult, but the effects come relatively quickly. There are stages. If you are persistent, i.e., you want to go further, beyond, there is a chance that you will experience pure Being beyond thinking and emotions. It can't be described. For some reason, I don't know, I keep coming back to this here... 

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And of course my signature is BS . It doesn't contradict my post though . Yes all there is is what is present. And in that present there are others. 

xD

That's like saying "I know that Santa Claus isn't real. But anyway, Santa Claus exists!!!"

Again, you do understand that concepts ≠ reality, right? What do you think "others" and "present" is?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Someone here Not necessarily death in common sense. After the so-called death of the body, you continue your journey. 

How do you know ?

Death, in this sense, does not exist.

Oh It does .

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

xD

That's like saying "I know that Santa Claus isn't real. But anyway, Santa Claus exists!!!"

What is something you are absolutely certain of ?

That this exists ,right? 

Do you see other people inside of this ?

Blatantly obvious right? 

-Osho

@Someone here

Read my (updated) post again.

21 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

xD

Again, you do understand that concepts ≠ reality, right? What do you think "others" and "present" is?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

why so angsty, boy?

See you are still in denial. If you’re gonna spread lies expect appropriate action to come to those lies. People here care about you but we will not be a doormat while you spread nonsense. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

The irony which is so funny....is his very signature that says all there is to reality is a present moment is LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM!! AHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH This is so funny to me!!!!! Godel proves it again.....if you deny truth...you become paradoxical.

He makes a thread to deny Absolute Solipsism, but has a signature that says it is true!!! You couldn't make this shit up if you tried!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Leo admits in that video that he is a figment of the imagination. If Leo is, everyone is. Simple as that. 

Just now, Vibes said:

I don't see any other people inside this right now. I only see colors and symbols that I attach meaning to and construct an idea of a person living their lives somewhere not here.

Exactly. And even "colors" and "symbols" are mental categories aka. made up shit!

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Leo is good at convincing you with anything he wants .I think if he made a video about the earth being flat he would still be able to  convince you that the earth is flat .and he will tell you that you need radical open-mindedness .

I'm sorry, I really didn't want to... but I have to :D: "A Growing Earth?"