Vlad_

How Psychedelics Destroyed The Illusion

36 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

She got cake for days. Just gotta be careful not to get diabetes 

Bro I feel envy, it's been a while since I eat someone 

All this God stuff such a distraction xD

@Vlad_ Working on both is definitely an art form. But it is possible. There is no contradiction the more conscious you are. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Vlad_ Working on both is definitely an art form. But it is possible. There is no contradiction the more conscious you are. 

You're 100% correct. It has to be balanced. 

In my opinion once a little glimmer opens up u can’t forget about it anymore. The snow ball started rolling down and it won’t stop. Spiritual truths can’t be anesthetized with trying to go back to normal life u have seen it yourself that it did not work. 
I would suggest one thing that could just be of help and support but not the solution. Get physical, if u can get  a work (if u like it obviously) like gardening or other similar activities, kung Fu in free time. Give a try to shaktipat transmission, if u don’t know where to find it i can give  some infos.

Most important acceptance of where u are right now. Don’t force ur self to get out of the struggle. 

I understand what u are going through, obviously it’s a different situation but I got the basic feeling of it, it is not so easy.

@Jowblob ''If you suicide you will just wake up at the same time like it was another dream. Ahahahahaha''

how is this possible?

Edited by Amannl3in

On 23/05/2023 at 5:23 PM, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

The snow ball started rolling down and it won’t stop.

Exactly. That's the reason why I want to stop, at least until I'm 40. 

I got to the point where nobody can convince me that I'm not God.

16 hours ago, Amannl3in said:

@Vlad_ it felt very scary just by reading it let alone experiencing it. 

Oh yeah, I wish I had known that spirituality is a real thing 

On 23.5.2023 at 4:28 PM, Vlad_ said:

Not being in the absolute mod 24/7.

Psychedelics sent me to the states impossible to communicate where I was so peaceful, happy and one with all my creation. There was no fear at all.

But when the trip is over you're back to your patty human existence with all you fucking human  problems.

Funny enough, I remember during one big break-trough I was on my knees begging myself to go back to the form life. 

I don't really understand what's going on. 

I'm pretty sure that there's only one way to be in the god state - real death of the body. 

Hmm this sounds like being in absolute God Mode 24/7 is the greatest thing. If it is so good, why Do you want to forget this State? 

If normal life looks so sad /boring compared to this absolute state, at least you know there exist a place where you can go once a week with 5 meo

And whats the problem with the insight that you are God? 

Edited by OBEler

8 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

I got to the point where nobody can convince me that I'm not God.

Emphasis on nobody

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

On 5/23/2023 at 7:48 AM, Jowblob said:

Nope, that was my plan for you ahaha no going back. If you suicide you will just wake up at the same time like it was another dream. Ahahahahaha

LOL this made me laugh!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

9 hours ago, OBEler said:

Hmm this sounds like being in absolute God Mode 24/7 is the greatest thing. If it is so good, why Do you want to forget this State? 

If normal life looks so sad /boring compared to this absolute state, at least you know there exist a place where you can go once a week with 5 meo

He said his ego doesn't like it. Remember I told you....the ego is afraid of this state. From his egoic perspective he needs to accept it. Once he fully accepts it he won't even need to vape to be Non-Dual it will be his baseline. You only go back and forth because you don't wanna accept it. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

20 hours ago, OBEler said:

Paradoxically God doesn't want to be God, it wants to be this form. 

Normal life has no meaning if you smoke 5MeO. You can't concentrate on survival at all, it loses all the purpose. 

Once I have my survival settled, I’ll be doing psychedelics all the time. Probably when I’m 40 or 50. Even if I lose my mind, it’s still worth it.

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

He said his ego doesn't like it. Remember I told you....the ego is afraid of this state. From his egoic perspective he needs to accept it. Once he fully accepts it he won't even need to vape to be Non-Dual it will be his baseline. You only go back and forth because you don't wanna accept it. 

I reached levels of God so deep and so profound that there was no ego. 

I was God for eternity outside of space and time. I was complete, peaceful and fearless. I transcendent all survival and there was nothing else to do. Only to be. I was "being" forever, basking in the infinite love. and then I decided to go back and enjoy the illusion. 

The truth isn't going anywhere, I just really love games 

As long as I enjoy this drama and the illusion I will keep playing roles and I will keep making stories and construct realities.

Funny thing is that I don't think it will ever change. I'm gonna be playing hide and seek with myself forever. That's what I've been doing so far. 

The solution to your problem is simple: forget the ideas. they mean absolutely nothing. If you are in this game of spirituality, you cannot formulate ideas as if you were a philosopher. or spirituality or philosophy. It is a mistake to have mystical experiences and then conceptualize them. mysticism is now, it does not belong to the mental realm, but it is life now, it is you. philosophy are conceptual systems, ideas. they don't make any sense, they're a hobby, and not much fun. 5meo opens you up to reality right? Well, just think about this: when I did 5meo, I opened myself up to reality. Right now I'm less open to reality. do i want to be or not? If yes, find out what prevents it. don't think about anything else. forget the words god, infinity, illusion, drop all that. you are open or not, and that's it

On 5/26/2023 at 0:25 AM, Vlad_ said:

I reached levels of God so deep and so profound that there was no ego. 

I was God for eternity outside of space and time. I was complete, peaceful and fearless. I transcendent all survival and there was nothing else to do. Only to be. I was "being" forever, basking in the infinite love. and then I decided to go back and enjoy the illusion. 

The truth isn't going anywhere, I just really love games 

As long as I enjoy this drama and the illusion I will keep playing roles and I will keep making stories and construct realities.

Funny thing is that I don't think it will ever change. I'm gonna be playing hide and seek with myself forever. That's what I've been doing so far. 

I'm saying stay in that state while enjoying the illusion so you don't have to keep taking substances.

After my 3rd edible trip I never stopped tripping. Just bought a new batch and hit a new baseline. I am aiming for this new baseline to be permanent 

Edited by Razard86