Javfly33

This is a hard truth (or not)

6 posts in this topic

This is a hard truth (or not), but it seems to me that unless a human really learns how to handle/understand their breath (prana), and activating subtle intense energies (sort of what psychedelics does, but on a on/off mode, and without the mental distortions, --and yes it is possible), then the really really good and state of consciousness we all are seeking are not possible.

Sure, sure, sure. Understanding of your trips and experiences might make you more accepting of the present moment and all of that, and material seeking (which shouldn't be avoided as a spiritual bypassing) like money, success, women(or men lol if you are a girl) can definitely put you into comfortable and entertaining and engaging states of consciousness (although, they can not be maintained indefinitely, you can not be making big bucks each day, you can not have sex all day, you can not be constantly successful with your business ideas, etc)...

But even constant of not, it doesn't provide explosiveness states of Love consciousness and Bliss that knock your head off and make your head physically nod like a junkie on skid row.

And that, that is what it's all about. To make each present moment an orgasmic moment... No matter if that means moping the floor or listening to the dogs bark on the street.

And yes, all of this possible because I'm working each day on this and I'm telling you, in the same day I can take a coffee on a Starbucks like a normal human while I work on boring IT project, I then at the afternoon completely turn up energies and make Consciousness explode and don't even remember how I got there...and without drugs. Just so if you were thinking it.

And you know, deep down I don't care what you say, I know deep down your true nature wanfs that sweet intense constant loving bullet of bliss until you fucking die. The only question is, are you going to accept what you really want, or you going to play games with yourself?

Time is ticking, and being God or not, as an illusion, I prefer to be a blissful illusion, not a lame one.

Time to choose, and be focusing on what really matters ?

Edited by Javfly33

How does that help, can you elaborate and offer practical advices!? 

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

This is a hard truth (or not), but it seems to me that unless a human really learns how to handle/understand their breath (prana), and activating subtle intense energies (sort of what psychedelics does, but on a on/off mode, and without the mental distortions, --and yes it is possible), then the really really good and state of consciousness we all are seeking are not possible.

You would have to go through all of reality to ensure reality does not have a better or at least another method of a human being expanding there own consciousness. To then say it does. (Granted I see the “(or not)” in your post)

Try staring at one spot in a room for 3 days straight that one hell of a trip in consciousness. It’s like going through a 3 week hook up with a girl of your dreams but it’s backwards. With the madness that the mind can supply to prevent you from being presented (analogous to the break up at the end). To the reasliation of the glory of consciousness ( the explosive joy of the initial hook up). Although because it’s consciousness you realise that consciousness last forever.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

2 hours ago, Amannl3in said:

From my interpretation of what I read is the practical advice would be to develop skills in prana. Cause is the best yo!

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

9 hours ago, Amannl3in said:

Alien Love is the answer. Leo will talk about it in his upcoming course. 

Of course, you can also discover Alien Love for yourself. I can assure you that even a glimpse will radically change your life for the better.

If I may be honest, this cannot be accessed from a state of consciousness where humans exist. This is beyond love a human can fathom. So if you’re not cool with that then I’d highly recommend staying human.

9_9

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

On 23/05/2023 at 0:28 AM, Amannl3in said:

Shamavavhi mahamudra Kriya.

I´m actually teaching it someone in the forum next month. I´m just no gossiping here.

On 23/05/2023 at 2:31 AM, ChrisZoZo said:

From my interpretation of what I read is the practical advice would be to develop skills in prana. Cause is the best yo!

My god you are dumb....

Edited by Javfly33