Deep

The Truth Is Very Obvious

30 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Loreena may I ask, what is it you are not receiving, that you wish you were receiving?

Deep love

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

25 minutes ago, Loreena said:

Deep love

I want that too, but unfortunately only I can love myself. Or this is fortunate, actually, because I am always with myself.. xD

Also since I am always with myself this love is unconditional. Even when I hate myself I don't leave myself for another xD <3 <3

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

4 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

I want that too, but unfortunately only I can love myself. Or this is fortunate, actually, because I am always with myself

I do believe it is fortunate!

You can receive deep love without loving yourself, but there is 0% chance that you will maintain it (or even feel it) if you don't love yourself.
And when I say love, I don't mean being narcisstic "oh I'm so smart" "oh I'm so nice" "oh I'm so sexy", no, real love, like you really really love yourself,

You forgive yourself, you pumper yourself, you trust yourself, you are kind to yourself, you push yourself, and the most important one,

You are totally fine with your sole company.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 3/16/2017 at 10:08 AM, Deep said:

You wouldn't be able to function if you felt like God all the time.

How do you know this to be true? Many of the ancient teachers and teachings say we are all god, if not god-like. How amazing would a God like existence be. I'm just gonna say this, your posting appears to be on the preachy side. I wouldn't find it preachy if you had replaced the word "you" with "I" resulting in a more powerful sharing or message. It's just me. 

29 minutes ago, TJM1959 said:

How do you know this to be true? Many of the ancient teachers and teachings say we are all god, if not god-like. How amazing would a God like existence be. I'm just gonna say this, your posting appears to be on the preachy side. I wouldn't find it preachy if you had replaced the word "you" with "I" resulting in a more powerful sharing or message. It's just me. 

Students need preachers, preachers need students.

Good students shouldn't mind preachers! I like Deep's postings a lot personally

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Loreena

Don't rely on people so much- they are guaranteed to let you down in one way or another. No one can truly hold your hand through life except yourself. Once you start accepting this, you can find peace and giving without the expectation of receiving comes naturally.

On 20/03/2017 at 4:38 AM, Loreena said:

@Nahm I know this guy Matthieu and I have his books. I am his big fan. My self actualization journey started in  because of him. 

The point here is not seeking love within oneself. I know self-love. But one has relationships with others as well and they cannot be practically completely devoid of expectations. If I give love to him/her, I am expecting at least a fraction of it in return. So I really want to know why people use this phrase that in giving we receive, because I have helped a lot of people in the past, given my love to some, only to come to a point where I feel tired of giving because I'm the only one who is doing the giving work with zero expectations or minimum expectations, but reaching a point where I  don't receive anything anymore and realize that people are only taking me for granted can be quite exhausting and depressing. So in my mind it doesn't make any sense to keep giving. So maybe this phrase doesn't make any sense to me, because the receiving is not really happening. It's another thing to experience joy in giving. I do feel the joy when I give. But when people take you for granted or demand more or make you feel guilty for not doing more, or even hammer you in spite of having done so much, you know you sort of reach your limit where you realize you are only giving and the receiving will never happen. 

relationships can be completely devoid of expectations. your path on self-love is not ended yet. 
It's possible to live without any sort of expectations. That's called state of being. Being happy just to exist, to be you, that's self-love. 

There's nothing to receive. You can never experience the energy of someone else.
You can only experience your interpretation of the energy of others but it's still your unique interpretation. 
Our unique energies are all-encompassing and gigantic, your own energy is all you can experience because that's all you are. 
You can't experience what you are not. 

all form of love is a an extension of self-love, all 'outside' love is a flavor of your state of being. 
This becomes very obvious to people that get depressed, the opposite of enlightenment, the void of self-love. Nothing feels fulfilling, not even other people, no circumstance...because there never was anything to receive.
The more you love yourself, the more you get out of this world. You only get out of it what you put into it. You are the world, love yourself and the world will feel full of love.
You are a being of unconditional love, how you can be unconditional if you expect to receive something?
You cannot be yourself if you're expecting anything outside yourself to fulfill you. 
How can one function without expecting anything?It's a long process.

empty all expectations one by one.
Practice your state of being. 
Boredom is a feeling of state of being. When you feel bored you're feeling your state of being.But in a distorted way.
You should be able to completely happy and fulfilled by yourself without any circumstance. You could be sitting on a chair if you wanted for an hour doing nothing and not be bored one bit. 
Boredom is exactly that, it's the expectation for the outside world to fulfill us. If you feel boredom in your life you still have a lot of self-love to give to yourself. Tell yourself it's alright, you don't need to do anything to be completely happy.Not single thing.
Just 'being' should be enough to feel complete.
That's the real self-love. 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Mohammad Thank you, we are all in the same boat. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

On 3/24/2017 at 0:26 PM, TJM1959 said:

How do you know this to be true? 

After watching Leo's video of 5-meo-dmt, I concluded that being God we wouldn't have any concepts. At the same time, our awareness would be expanded to infinity. Assuming that 5-meo-dmt is similar to real God consciousness, we would have a hard time functioning in society. Why? Society is built upon false concepts that have nothing to do with Absolute Truth. For example, most people believe death is a literal thing. After enlightenment we would have to pretend to believe in what they do. Why do you think many sages live away from society? 

On 3/24/2017 at 0:26 PM, TJM1959 said:

I wouldn't find it preachy if you had replaced the word "you" with "I" resulting in a more powerful sharing or message. It's just me. 

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry you feel that way. My intention was not to preach. At the same time I'm not here to tell what you want to hear because spirituality isn't about pleasing people. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS