Deep

The Truth Is Very Obvious

30 posts in this topic

Hey, I feel like sharing with you something that can help you realize your true nature. I can only point you in the direction, you will have to realize it on your own. All of my words will fall short because language is a dual concept. I can't assign anything specific to the Absolute because the minute I do that, it will exclude other things. This may sound vague but that's just the way it is. 

The Truth is very obvious but you've been ignoring it your whole life. You've been ignoring it so you can play this game of duality. You've also been trying to find happiness outside of yourself. How do you do that? By trying to fulfill desires. "If I get that new car, I'll be happy," you think to yourself. Your ego contains desires because it's geared for your survival. Nothing wrong with that, but it can backfire when trying to find your Self. 

Your mind projects labels onto reality. For example, when you see a chair, your mind labels it as a chair. The chair doesn't jump into your mind and say, "I'm a chair." The mind creates an illusion of separation because it helps us to live a human life. You wouldn't be able to function if you felt like God all the time. At higher levels of consciousness that separation disappears. 

I define God as the life force within you out of which all experience arises. That same thing is within billions of organisms (probably infinite). Inorganic matter is a less conscious manifestation of God. It's responsible for everything else you see. Everything that you see is also you but your mind creates a division telling you it's not you. 

You were born liberated but you conditioned yourself out of it. You began to search for happiness outside of yourself because others told you that's how life is supposed to be. How do you become liberated again? By going within yourself 100%. For liberation, my research says that you have to become one with existence itself. When you become one with existence your mind will stop projecting onto reality. It's not necessary to be aware of what exists such as the chair or building. Only be aware of existence itself, which is you.

The deep inner knowing will come but you won't be able to put it into words.  

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

Everything outside yourself is not bad. The happiness that depends on cars, desires is transient happiness and will not last forever.  The happiness that comes from within is long lasting. However all happiness that is perceived as coming from or depending on external sources is not necessarily transient. Like the love you receive from a loved one is a huge source of joy which can be more or less permanent even if that person is no more. Happiness can have a qualitative aspect to it. Happiness that depends on quantity like the number of cars, bank balance, house is very flippant and wooden. Happiness that is derived from a quality/condition like love, peace, harmony is deeply fulfilling and worth experiencing, not to be taken for granted. 

At the end of the day, your search and need for seeking happiness within yourself is again - a desire !

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena Desires are not bad as long as one is not a slave to them.  

Edited by Deep

Free will and one true nature to search and gather.  

Our teachings from youth have enslaved the mind of trueself of our free will.

God created ? for us to live love. Not to label currency and sell us abundance. Example paying for water.

@Deep Your post deserves the "Pinned" at top status.

You are saying something very important, everyone should listen to this.

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

@Deep

On 3/16/2017 at 7:38 PM, Deep said:

I define God as the life force within you out of which all experience arises. 

So you mean to say God is something within us. 

For liberation, my research says that you have to become one with existence . It's not necessary to be aware of what exists such as the chair or building. 

How do you become one with existence ?

Only be aware of existence itself, which is you.

You mean to say self-awareness= liberation ?

10 hours ago, Loreena said:

@Deep

So you mean to say God is something within us. 

How do you become one with existence ?

You mean to say self-awareness= liberation ?

No, God is essentially what we are. Not a creator God, but a Spirit that manifests itself through our body/mind complex. Spirit uses our body/mind as a vehicle. You become one with existence when you have a transcendental experience. An experience in which you feel one with all of creation. This is  what Leo had when he took 5-MeO-Dmt. All of the sages, mystics, and prophets had this experience. That's when you realize you're not the body, mind, or ego but the Spirit (or Consciousness) itself. That's what liberation is.

When Jesus says, "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30), he discovered our true nature. lol  

Unfortunately, it's one of the most difficult things to do because it requires lots of discipline. Any activity that allows you to be disciplined will help you get a glimpse of this. The reason why you can't see reality for what it is, is because you can't stop your mind from fluctuating. What does that mean? It means your mind automatically classifies and analyzes things when you look at them. All throughout your day you have an unlimited flow of thoughts. That prevents you from experiencing yourself as the Spirit because your mind is finite but the Spirit is infinite. 

Thanks for the questions! :D Good luck on your journey. 

@Deep  I agree.:) Now what do I need to do to experience myself as or my spirit ? If I slow down my thought fluctuations, will I experience my spirit ?

@Nahm I know this guy Matthieu and I have his books. I am his big fan. My self actualization journey started in  because of him. 

The point here is not seeking love within oneself. I know self-love. But one has relationships with others as well and they cannot be practically completely devoid of expectations. If I give love to him/her, I am expecting at least a fraction of it in return. So I really want to know why people use this phrase that in giving we receive, because I have helped a lot of people in the past, given my love to some, only to come to a point where I feel tired of giving because I'm the only one who is doing the giving work with zero expectations or minimum expectations, but reaching a point where I  don't receive anything anymore and realize that people are only taking me for granted can be quite exhausting and depressing. So in my mind it doesn't make any sense to keep giving. So maybe this phrase doesn't make any sense to me, because the receiving is not really happening. It's another thing to experience joy in giving. I do feel the joy when I give. But when people take you for granted or demand more or make you feel guilty for not doing more, or even hammer you in spite of having done so much, you know you sort of reach your limit where you realize you are only giving and the receiving will never happen. 

Edited by Loreena

Oh sorry. I guess this reply was for the post Help others, help yourself. It's posted on the wrong page. Sorry guys. 

@Loreena I hear ya. I have been there and it's not fun. I was the guy with the wife with the expectations. Lol. I have also been the one doing all the giving. It doesn't work out for either person at either end. I think all roads lead to love from within. When you are in that state, you'll more likely to see the right person, the better sides of people you know, have more clarity on what or who you want. You would be more likely to leave a relationship that you don't want, and more likely to find someone who is on or closer to your love within level. Anything from anyone else is just great too. It's like the saying - the best way to solve a problem, is to create one.      You can set expectations for someone else, then you're disappointed. You can set expectations for yourself, and then the choice is yours on if you follow them, then you're in control of actions, vs trying to control reactions. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

43 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Loreena we don't have to seek love & happiness within ourselves, that's where it's coming from.  

Google happiest person in the world, and this is what comes up.

http://www.esquire.co.uk/life/fitness-wellbeing/news/a4915/matthieu-ricard-what-ive-learned/

IMG_0771.PNG

Hmm I know. So should I stop giving when I don't receive ?

Always give. Without expecting. True self one knows without acceptance. Or actualized one self without desire fir more.

On 3/16/2017 at 2:18 PM, Loreena said:

Everything outside yourself is not bad. Happiness that is derived from a quality/condition like love, peace, harmony is deeply fulfilling and worth experiencing, not to be taken for granted. 

Technically there isn't anything outside yourself because other people are also God. They just express themselves differently because they are using a different body/mind. I know it sounds crazy. As long as you realize it's just a game, you won't suffer. 

On 3/19/2017 at 10:21 PM, Loreena said:

@Deep  I agree.:) Now what do I need to do to experience myself as or my spirit ? If I slow down my thought fluctuations, will I experience my spirit ?

Yes, you can do it through art, music, dance, science, poetry, religion, meditation, yoga, self-inquiry, etc. Take your pick. 

On 3/20/2017 at 7:36 AM, Loreena said:

Hmm I know. So should I stop giving when I don't receive ?

@Loreena Maybe you do receive,you just dont receive it in a way that you want or desire.Look at your life as a whole.

On 3/19/2017 at 10:02 PM, Deep said:

Unfortunately, it's one of the most difficult things to do because it requires lots of discipline. Any activity that allows you to be disciplined will help you get a glimpse of this. The reason why you can't see reality for what it is, is because you can't stop your mind from fluctuating. What does that mean? It means your mind automatically classifies and analyzes things when you look at them. All throughout your day you have an unlimited flow of thoughts. That prevents you from experiencing yourself as the Spirit because your mind is finite but the Spirit is infinite.

@Deep Very nicely put.But for me it's not easy to stop this flow.

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

@Loreena Maybe you do receive,you just dont receive it in a way that you want or desire.Look at your life as a whole.

@Deep Very nicely put.But for me it's not easy to stop this flow.

That's why I think it's not important to stop it, but to detach from it and look away :) As if you are zooming out and no longer attend too much to the river of thoughts. When you want to see no-thought, just look away.

Also by not giving attention to the stream, you don't give it energy and it naturally slows down by itself. Otherwise you are splashing the waves to try to flatten them and they might get bigger. Mixed up my analogies, but am sure you get what I mean :D

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.