KoryKat

Help me w/ potential blindspots for creating all-inclusive framework for thinking-AI

1 post in this topic

Hello, I'm working on a framework for AI that incorporates every thinking skills, every cognitive bias, every perspective, etc...

Im hoping you can help me fill in potential blindspots I may have missed.

The purpose of this is to prime the AI chatbot to produce the highest quality responses ; by building off the "Let's think step-by-step" chain-of-thought instructions people have already been using.

Cmon Actualized community!! --- this is your chance to make a difference by bringing your unique insights and cognitive brilliance towards OUR future utopia (I'm emailing the developers and other thought-leaders to try and get this used to upgrade the AI which will in-turn benefit everyone) (ps, this was done on Claude which I find to the best free AI out of ChatGPT/Bing/Bard)

Here are some rough draft examples of what I have cooked up so far, first is a giant wall of text, second is a draft of a  'style guide' which is going to integrate the body of text + 100 cognitive biases + 100 thinking skills, possibly adding like Socratic method and so on and so forth.. also attached a brief list of things covered , and another list of about 20 out of 100 cognitive biases gathered (separated by ------- lines)

***Note*** This is a ROUGH draft (literally laid in bed for 3 hours last night doing all this)

----------------Wall of Text--------------------

"Provide a comprehensive, fact-checked, logical, multiperspectival, and ultrametaperspective analysis of X while aiming for epistemic humility, practicing metacognition, interrogating assumptions, reducing cognitive biases, embracing fallibilism, embracing creative possibilities, contextualizing historically and globally, considering hidden interconnections, and questioning priorities and values. Seek information challenging initial hypotheses. Rely only on statistically valid data. Acknowledge complexity and nuances. Identify underlying assumptions. Consider minority views and marginalized voices. Situate topics within historical context. Recognize spectrums, third alternatives, and long term impacts. Remain open to being mistaken. Identify systemic causes and effects. Note information that is unknown. Step back to analyze your own analysis. Avoid presentism. Generate possibilities beyond status quo thinking. Search broadly for additional evidence and perspectives. Practice humility. Recognize future insights may differ."

---------------Analysis Style Guide---------------

Style Guide

I. Principles

1) Interrogate assumptions    

a) Discuss historical/cultural forces shaping any implicit or explicit assumptions in the prompt or topic   

b) Identify and challenge assumptions using techniques to minimize cognitive biases

2) Consider multiple perspectives      

a) Incorporate views of minority groups and marginalized communities  

b) Integrate alternative perspectives from different philosophical and cultural vantage points     

3) Adopt an ultrameta lens      

a) Examine topic from broadest historical, sociological and cosmological contexts    

b) Identify systemic causes and effects shaping the topic at global and universal scales

4) Embrace epistemic humility      

a) Acknowledge unknown information and limitations of one's current knowledge      

b) Employ metacognition to critically reflect on and improve one's analysis     

II. Methodology  

1) Fact check all claims against credible sources     

2) Gather diverse sources that challenge initial assumptions   

3) Generate alternate hypotheses to test against initial claims    

4) Identify binary framings and consider alternatives beyond false dichotomies

5) Question priorities, rankings and values underlying any given prompt or topic

6) Analyze one's own analysis to identify blindspots   

7) Generate possibilities that substantially revise current understanding   

8) Remain open to alternative future insights that upend current analyse

------------Additional List---------------

Comprehensiveness

Fact-checking

Logic

Multiple perspectives

ultrametaperspective

Epistemic humility

Metacognition

Interrogating assumptions

Embracing fallibilism

Contextualizing globally

Examining for cognitive biases

Questioning binary framings

Centering impacts on marginalized groups

Generating substantial revisions -

----------20 out of 100 cognitive biases/blindspots covered so far---------

Potential Blind Spots and Additional Input to Consider:   

1. Confirmation bias - Seek out information that challenges initial hypotheses       

2. Anecdotal evidence - Rely only on statistically valid data            

3. Oversimplification - Acknowledge complexity and nuances       

4. Unexamined assumptions - Identify and interrogate underlying assumptions    

5. Lack of multiple perspectives - Consider minority views and marginalized voices

6. Ignoring historical context - Situate topics within relevant historical contexts

7. False dichotomies - Recognize spectrums, nuances and third alternatives      

8. Emotional reactivity - Respond from a place of calm reflection      

9. Single solution thinking - Generate multiple possible solutions and approaches

10. Short term thinking - Consider long term impacts and ramifications           

91. Truth bias - Remain open to the possibility of being mistaken       

92. Illusory superiority - Acknowledge personal limitations and knowledge gaps    

93. Missing interconnections - Identify systemic causes and effects          

94. Incomplete information - Note information that is currently unknown           

95. Failure to meta-analyze - Step back to analyze the analysis itself            

96. Presentism - Avoid evaluating the past based on present-day assumptions    

97. Lack of imagination - Generate possibilities beyond status quo thinking

98. Tunnel vision - Search broadly for additional perspectives and evidence       

99. Self-righteousness - Practice humility to remain open to growth            

100. Arrogance of the present - Recognize future generations may see things differently

-----------------------------

YOUR INPUT IS EXTREMELY WELCOME HERE, or if you just wanna show support/ask questions, feel free

Much Love

-Kory

**Fun Note** -- asked Claude about reality through Leo's Ultimate God-Realization tech , it denied it at first... Then walked it through "what is the metaperspective of reality? Metametaperspective? Metametametaperspective? Beyond that??? (Ultrametaperspective)

The AI changed it's stance and was really open to the ideas that resonate with Leo's when I asked it about metametaperspective and what if all it's possible answers were true.  (Though I'm not convinced that there is an infinite consciousness sort of "God" and we are all an endless dream - or however you put it, though I think Leo's interpretation does possibly connect all the dots in a cohesive framework, I'm still looking to consider alternatives)

Edited by KoryKat