StarStruck

Resentment againt women who desire succesful men

80 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Nobody deserves anything.

2) Firefighers and teachers can still earn decent money and be reasonably successful people. Those are decent careers. I was talking about guys without careers.

It also depends on your level of ambition. Most people are simply not very ambitious. But I am, so my standards are much higher. Some girls are ambitious while many are not.

If you are god you deserve everything. You are the king of your kingdom. 

In Tate we trust

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Nobody deserves anything.

True... I want success and a good life.

But, I don't deserve one just because I am me. 

Taking a break for awhile from this place while I focus more on what is actual for me. 

Stay well everyone. If I don't make it, live a good life for me.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

20 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

You are everything. God doesn't deserve anything. It is everything.

Unconditional love is all there is. 

14 hours ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura have you dated less ambitious women than you? and if so, how have you navigated that dynamic towards a common vision?

Most humans are way less ambitious than me. So that's the default for me.

Luckily ambition is not an important feature I need in a woman. I am not looking for that which I already have plenty of.

13 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If you are god you deserve everything.

Then you deserve my boot up your ass.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most humans are way less ambitious than me. So that's the default for me.

Luckily ambition is not an important feature I need in a woman. I am not looking for that which I already have plenty of.

Then you deserve my boot up your ass.

Lol

On 23.5.2023 at 10:16 AM, StarStruck said:

There’s no kingdom if there’s just one “thing”

5 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

There’s no kingdom if there’s just one “thing”

Ever heard of the kingdom of god?

In Tate we trust

On 20/05/2023 at 8:38 PM, Leo Gura said:

Obviously a millionaire is not necessary.

Because they got no self-respect.

True, I had beautifull girlfriends in a time a was a broke hypie, but eventually I realised they where with me only because they were not into their best selfs and as soon as they healed and got into their power they lost interest. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Ever heard of the kingdom of god?

Yea it‘s in the bible right?

also in the bible god sent bears to munch on children etc

36 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Yea it‘s in the bible right?

also in the bible god sent bears to munch on children etc

Are you sure you read the Bible?

6 hours ago, hyruga said:

Don't resent other people who have high standards.

Don't whine. Level up your character. Don't wish she was easier, wish you were better.

That is why I’m trying to do bro. There is no magic pill that I can take. It is easy for you to talk. 

7 hours ago, pinskyforest said:

@StarStruck Let go of the last bits of loser era debris you still have. You only resent "genuine nice girls who want successful men" bc the past you was rejected by them. The past you is the one that´s resentful and mad about it not the guy with the new vibe. 

Both as a loser and a guy with abundance you want really hot girls. Both gold diggers and the rest want someone stable overall not just financially if theyre gonna be dating in this economy lol. Ain´t nothing wrong with that. 

Most women do work for their money tho, they just don´t wanna deal with a broke dude and they shouldn´t. Me being "one of the nice genuine ones" I questioned myself for years and bc of that I ended up with a broke woman who was instable in all other areas lol. Bc I didn´t check her financial situation (cuz love hehe) I missed out on all other red flags bc the love was supposedly there. I then wasted a good 1,5 years trying to build her up, losing my ressources, identity and sanity along the way and still having to cut the cord at the end. I could never tolerate that from a guy.

Now yes I do have more understanding for women but I´d never be with a broke person again bc for me to do that id have to keep them at an arms length time and importance wise. For them to get their shit together and for me not to be impacted by their loser vibe. I know this bc I know the loser vibe through and through. 

It´s not reverse sexism for women to want successful men. Women simply don´t have time for broke people in general. A man who has his shit together also shouldn´t be with a broke woman with no ambition period. However if they´re both ambitious and have similar values and goals in life, it makes more sense if he earns more than her rather than the other way around. Women didn´t invent patriarchy, y´all did

I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you learned from them. I think that is the main point: to learn from situations. 

The main lesson for me is about self worth. As I raise my self worth through self investment I can demand more. And then I get in the same position as the girls whom I complain about. In the past months I rejected older women, fat women and ugly women. 

The thing is to know one’s market value on the sexual marketplace and not too demand too much or too little. 

I think I just was a little bit too woo woo about love. Females aren’t that romantic. They are very pragmatic. The males are the real romantics:

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Are you sure you read the Bible?

Only the old testament and some of the new. Like 15 years ago though

Resentment towards women for desiring high status male is simply a natural part of our DNA. Recognize it, watch the feeling... don't let it control you. Perhaps seek to deprogram it over time with mindfulness practice. Get on the hamster wheel of self improvement to better yourself if you think it will provide you happiness... hit the gym, master your cravings, create healthy habits, things of that sort.

Women would date a broke-ass man if he has an easy going personality and makes her laugh and feel comfortable. A lot of men are too serious or have an underdeveloped playful side and lack confidence. These are traits that are genetically more desired than money, considering women can provide for themselves these days. A lot of men say women are after looks and money, but really they are after the right personality, a personality the men who make these statements simply don't have.  That said, if he's totally lazy and doesn't contribute at all, she probably won't stick around forever. Who wants to live with a slob? Another slob. :)

Edited by sholomar

On 27-5-2023 at 8:11 AM, sholomar said:

Resentment towards women for desiring high status male is simply a natural part of our DNA. Recognize it, watch the feeling... don't let it control you. Perhaps seek to deprogram it over time with mindfulness practice. Get on the hamster wheel of self improvement to better yourself if you think it will provide you happiness... hit the gym, master your cravings, create healthy habits, things of that sort.

Women would date a broke-ass man if he has an easy going personality and makes her laugh and feel comfortable. A lot of men are too serious or have an underdeveloped playful side and lack confidence. These are traits that are genetically more desired than money, considering women can provide for themselves these days. A lot of men say women are after looks and money, but really they are after the right personality, a personality the men who make these statements simply don't have.  That said, if he's totally lazy and doesn't contribute at all, she probably won't stick around forever. Who wants to live with a slob? Another slob. :)

Thanks. It is true it is natural to feel this way. For me hypergamous nature of certain women implies to me lack of loyalty. She isn’t mine, it is just my turn. And if she realizes she has better options than me she will leave me or have massive resentments towards me. I don’t have problems with dating such girls. I know it is just part of their survival game of SD orange. I contemplated about this topic for a while and it should be seen as a game and I should not have resentment agains the rules of the game. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

I’d perhaps just integrate what you brought up as part of your shadow. Maybe do something like ‘I feel resentment and because I feel resentment I choose to feel resentment’. 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Thanks. It is true it is natural to feel this way. For me hypergamous nature of certain women implies to me lack of loyalty. She isn’t mine, it is just my turn. And if she realizes she has better options than me she will leave me or have massive resentments towards me. I don’t have problems with dating such girls. I know it is just part of their survival game of SD orange. I contemplated about this topic for a while and it should be seen as a game and I should not have resentment agains the rules of the game. 

This is not an SD Orange issue, its an Evolutionary Psychology issue. I suggest you go to the YT channel "The Universe Guru" if you would like to understand why most women of decent caliber prefer these types of men from a female perspective. The Psychology behind it. She comes at it from a Spiritual level and is highly respected in her community. Her older videos will be more about this topic but her whole channel is about teaching young and not so young women how to date high status men and the reasons why it makes for better companionship, long-lasting, fulfilling relationships on both sides. It takes a certain type of understanding to appreciate the dynamics of how and why this type of relationship dynamic is both healthier and more fulfilling on both sides. Some men don't understand this is what they really crave in a relationship and some women don't feel good enough about themselves to develop the ability to receive this type of treatment from a man, so an imbalance occurs in the relationship dynamic which can lead to all sorts of problems down the road. 

@Princess Arabia I watched a few seconds of her video and she is SD orange and it is just her view on things. SD blue women look at different things so her views aren’t that universal imo. 

In Tate we trust

14 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia I watched a few seconds of her video and she is SD orange and it is just her view on things. SD blue women look at different things so her views aren’t that universal imo. 

Few seconds? Is that how long it takes you to do pick-up? Probably not. She's definitely not SD Orange. I've watched her for awhile and I'm familiar with the stages. You went in with a bias and came out with a bias. You're right, tho, her view is not your own and neither will be half of the women you'll try to date. So might as well learn the game from the other end. Most men, not boys, who are successful with women understands this dynamic and then turn around and get judged and hated by the ones who don't understand it or wants to go about dating their way which is only coming from an unconscious programming. It's not about looking at things differently in this case, it's about the science and behavioral patterns of both sexes when it comes to dating which she has studied in depth and has coached many of successful business women into successfully attaining life-long partners and has a multi-million dollar coaching service. But you're right, tho, from a stance of just wanting to get laid and feeling entitled to it for no reason that channel is not for you. 

@Princess Arabia I only need couple of seconds and I can give a rough indication.  Also your description of her already tells me she doesn’t speak for all women. I don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know this. She is helping women like you to get the best deal for a partner. There is nothing wrong with that but that doesn’t fit my male strategy which is different than yours. 

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia I only need couple of seconds and I can give a rough indication.  Also your description of her already tells me she doesn’t speak for all women. I don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know this. She is helping women like you to get the best deal for a partner. There is nothing wrong with that but that doesn’t fit my male strategy which is different than yours. 

See, already you're assuming my reason for watching her (which, btw, I haven't watched in like a yr or so). YT recommends channels, thats how she got on my feed, and I was curious and continued because she had alot of overall Spiritual info I related to back then but I wasn't seeking a partner, nor am I now, because I don't seek partners I attract them. I don't need the best deal for a partner, I have to become the "best deal" for a partner as you so put it. Expand your horizons you might learn something to up your game. Don't assume you know the type of woman I am because I recommended a certain channel to you that I think you could benefit from to see why women like successful men and not feel resentment for it. Has nothing to do with me and my current dating situation. I listen to men to learn about men, to see how they think, view and their likes and dislikes. Men listen to other men's advice about dating women, and unless it's coming from a mature-minded, non-biased, non-toxic masculine energy pov, it will be skewed. This is why the incel community is so widespread these days it's because of channels like hers and others waking women up to men's games and teaching them how to lay off the "dusties'' and broke men and go for the real deal to save the time and aggravation of useless dating. The incel community didn't evolve out of nowhere. It is an effect resulting from a cause. So when I try to educate you on your own strategy to up your game and you didn't even give it a shot because it wasn't a magic pill, it was your loss and the "hot women" that you seek gain. Her channel isn't necessary but what might help is for you to understand why it is the way it is because resentment only breeds more resentment no matter what the strategy. Don't just dismiss me because I'm a female and you assume you know my dating style and what I look for in a partner. Knowing how not to be is more important than what to do. Life is more about being and becoming. So becoming what you want to attract leads better results. You taught me something and that is not to dismiss something because of my own biases and assumptions, but to gather all the information I can gather, then make my own decision despite what SD stage its coming from because thats just a model and it can vary from stage to stage.

@Princess Arabia I read couple of threads of yours so that might have influenced me. I mean I think everybody on this forum tries to form a picture of what kind of person is at the other end of the keyboard. It is human and normal thing to do. Don’t tell me you never make assumptions. 

About your advice of upping my game. That what I’m doing right now but it is not something I can achieve overnight so I don’t get what you want me to do. You seem very judgemental but I understand you are just trying to help. 

In Tate we trust