71 posts in this topic

Stop saying my experience -- Instead say; Experience happens

Stop saying my pov -- Instead say; A pov appears

Stop saying my perception -- Instead say: perception happens

Stop saying my body -- Instead say: A body exists

Stop saying my thoughts -- Instead say: Thoughts appear

Stop saying my life -- instead say; Life is happening

Stop saying I am God

Start saying God appears. God Is. God exists.

Typical conversation after following these rules:

16 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Typical conversation after following these rules:

Something radically more profound than just advaita Vedanta talk is being said here.

Whether you are open minded or not is your problem.

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Something radically more profound than just advaita Vedanta talk is being said here.

Whether you are open minded or not is your problem.

hey I am just joking lol

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Stop saying I am God

What a Neo advita thing to say! :D

the whole internet needs a filter that adds the words

FOR ME

to every sentence every uttered on planet earth

truth, thought, life, love ... is subjective

for me at my level of consciousness

all else is a puerile attempt to impose ideology on unsuspecting masses

memo to god

Edited by gettoefl

@Javfly33

True, I'd just argue that using "I" just makes conversations more functional and clear. I agree that subjective expression is quite misleading. On the other hand it's far easier when both in the coversation understand the baselevel we're talking.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

It is not about what is being said, it is about what is being experienced. Don't follow such anal rules.

It's ALL YOUR experience. It's all YOU.

God doesn't just exist. YOU ARE GOD.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's ALL YOUR experience. It's all YOU.

God doesn't just exist. YOU ARE GOD.

I´m God, but the 'I' is not the body / @Javfly33 so what is the point of the human avatar calling himself God??? Its delusional. The human avatar will die. 

I know I´m God, but the one who says 'I´m God' its not really God. It's an imagination of the actual God ;) 

7 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

What a Neo advita thing to say! :D

I´m telling you, I hate advaita the most. 

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The human avatar will die. 

I don’t think so hahh 

Im starting to get highly suspicious of this! I don’t think this body dies either. I told one of the moderators about this.

Also, yes there IS someone inside this avatar. I am here! You are in there!

I am here and I’m angry and in pain ?  and hungry . gonna go have dinner and then sleep

Edited by blankisomeone

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I´m God, but the 'I' is not the body / @Javfly33 so what is the point of the human avatar calling himself God??? Its delusional. The human avatar will die. 

I know I´m God, but the one who says 'I´m God' its not really God. It's an imagination of the actual God ;) 

I´m telling you, I hate advaita the most. 

Human avatar is made of nothing, God is made of nothing so actually the human avatar has existed forever and literally cannot die. 

Explain to me how an APPEARANCE can die? It was NEVER ALIVE TO BEGIN WITH!! Based on the bullshit human definition of life and death...life and death never existed in the first place....because it is only an appearance!!!!

Also...the human avatar IS GOD APPEARING TO BE HUMAN!!! That POV....is PURE GOD!!! 

This is why no self is an incomplete awakening and all this nonsense above....means you are not awake!!! THERE IS ONLY YOU!!! 

That happening? IS GOD!!! If you don't take ownership....what will? 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

21 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Stop saying I am God

Hey Kids guess what?

Kids: What?

Neo Advaita is Bullshit

Kids: Ohhhh bad word!!!

Here me out kids

For something to happen you would need time....which is the measurement of progression but time doesn't exist.

For something to happen you would need a space for it to happen within and space doesn't exist.

Kids: I'm confused

Doesn't matter just go along with the process....so if time and space doesn't exist....then nothing can happen...

Kids: I think so

Exactly and this is why Neo Advaita statement of this is happening....and that is happening...is complete and utter bullshit!!!

Next one.... if you hear a voice....and recognize you are the source of that voice you would say MY Voice right?

Kids: Yeah

Notice that is because you RECOGNIZED YOUR SELF!!! To recognize your self, is to become AWARE OF YOUR SELF!!!

And you don't need time and space to do that!!!

So you CAN SAY MY!!!! Because that MY is awareness RECOGNIZING ITSELF, and that is because awareness has the capability to KNOW ITSELF

because to KNOW is to RECOGNIZE!!! NOTICE if this wasn't true....then that would mean it couldn't be AWARE!!! So it verifies it is AWARE through KNOWING itself!!!!

But notice Neo Advaita IS TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING COMMUNICATED HERE!!! EVEN THOUGH IT IS COMPLETELY OBVIOUS!!!!!!

Kids: Why so angry?

Sigh......

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Hey Kids guess what?

Kids: What?

Neo Advaita is Bullshit

Kids: Ohhhh bad word!!!

Here me out kids

For something to happen you would need time....which is the measurement of progression but time doesn't exist.

For something to happen you would need a space for it to happen within and space doesn't exist.

Kids: I'm confused

Doesn't matter just go along with the process....so if time and space doesn't exist....then nothing can happen...

Kids: I think so

Exactly and this is why Neo Advaita statement of this is happening....and that is happening...is complete and utter bullshit!!!

Next one.... if you hear a voice....and recognize you are the source of that voice you would say MY Voice right?

Kids: Yeah

Notice that is because you RECOGNIZED YOUR SELF!!! To recognize your self, is to become AWARE OF YOUR SELF!!!

And you don't need time and space to do that!!!

So you CAN SAY MY!!!! Because that MY is awareness RECOGNIZING ITSELF, and that is because awareness has the capability to KNOW ITSELF

because to KNOW is to RECOGNIZE!!! NOTICE if this wasn't true....then that would mean it couldn't be AWARE!!! So it verifies it is AWARE through KNOWING itself!!!!

But notice Neo Advaita IS TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING COMMUNICATED HERE!!! EVEN THOUGH IT IS COMPLETELY OBVIOUS!!!!!!

Kids: Why so angry?

Sigh......

Bro. "Happening" is a relative word. Depends on how you define it.

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If you pay attention, you will notice that @Javfly33 uses "happening" as a synonym to "being/is", "exists" and "appears". Do they also require time and space - or are you just ignoring the inconvenient parts again? C'mon, you can do better than that!

3 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

And we can't have THAT, right?^_^

@WeCome1 Why does the second quote say I said it lol

1 minute ago, WeCome1 said:

8 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Why does the second quote say I said it lol

Because I'm an idiot and quoted from your quote of Razard. :D

Edited by WeCome1

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

you are the experience. You are the now. 

That's a limitation.

5 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

I don’t think so hahh 

Im starting to get highly suspicious of this! I don’t think this body dies either. I told one of the moderators about this.

Also, yes there IS someone inside this avatar. I am here! You are in there!

I am here and I’m angry and in pain ?  and hungry . gonna go have dinner and then sleep

So you don't think your human avatar will die?

You don't think that you will abandon the current body you use now?

I mean...I don't know to tell you guys...

Nope, there is nothing inside the avatar. The first base of awakening it's firstly realising you are not inside the body, this is the first 'delusion' or trick of the ego (the fundamental one), which even LEO would talk in his non duality videos 5-6 years ago. Yet you guys are gas lighting that realization as just "advaita" bullshit. @Razard86 Well. What can I say.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Human avatar is made of nothing, God is made of nothing so actually the human avatar has existed forever and literally cannot die. 

Explain to me how an APPEARANCE can die? It was NEVER ALIVE TO BEGIN WITH!! Based on the bullshit human definition of life and death...life and death never existed in the first place....because it is only an appearance!!!!

Also...the human avatar IS GOD APPEARING TO BE HUMAN!!! That POV....is PURE GOD!!! 

This is why no self is an incomplete awakening and all this nonsense above....means you are not awake!!! THERE IS ONLY YOU!!! 

That happening? IS GOD!!! If you don't take ownership....what will? 

I'm not talking your idea of no-self buddy.

Edited by Javfly33

29 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

If you pay attention, you will notice that @Javfly33 uses "happening" as a synonym to "being/is", "exists" and "appears". Do they also require time and space - or are you just ignoring the inconvenient parts again? C'mon, you can do better than that!

happening is not a synonym to being. Being doesn't need to happen. Being just is. That is the problem with you guys and why yall get confused because you keep using indirect methods to understand something. What you don't realize is indirectness, is delusion. The source of all confusion and delusion is indirectness. 

Have you NOT noticed that duality is INDIRECT? It has time, it has space, and it uses the APPEARANCE of mechanisms!!! Reality in actuality is completely direct and therefore it requires NO MECHANISMS!!! 

But because you guys like to communicate in INDIRECT WAYS you will CONFUSE yourselves!! And since you don't understand what it means to be absolute infinity you continue this nonsense. Absolute Infinity represents God's ability to DELUDE ITSELF!! So if you are NOT DIRECT you can literally confuse yourself in ABSOLUTE INFINITE WAYS!!!!

God can ONLY UNDELUDE itself by focusing on the fact that it is one!!! Because that  absolute infinity... IS JUST A FREAKING APPEARANCE!!! But you all just WILLFULLY CHOOSE TO BE IGNORANT!!! I am frustrated because no matter how many times I show you all you WILLFULLY deny.

Why use synonyms when there are more direct methods....because you all love delusions, and delusions are LIES. So you guys love lies, and that is why you don't understand and cannot find TRUTH.

Edited by Razard86