Leo Gura

The Best Of

20 posts in this topic

As the forum grows, we want to preserve the cream of the crop. This will be especially useful for attracting newbies.

This thread is intended to be a place to link to the best, most helpful topics of this sub-forum. Meaning, any topics which are found in the "Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Spirituality" sub-forum which you think are particularly juicy, link them here. I will then periodically update this post with links to the best topics.

Please don't link to topics from the Self-Actualization sub-forum, or other sub-forums, here.

By "best" we mean: topics which are popular, or highly up-voted, or which contain lots of useful resources. Please be selective with your suggestions. We want the cream of the crop here.

Best Of:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

^This thread can be improved on, but I think Eyes deserve a spot

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Maorice Excellent work!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

If you want results from meditation, this is the best you can hope for:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Leo, if possible, please keep your stuff to your best, 2017, when you described what you were actually doing to achieve your higher states. For  example, your 65 principles to achieve a happy life is far better than "what is reality," 2019. Please stay with us, thanks. You are awesome, and I love you, but slow down a little. My kids and I need you!!! (18 yro with no sense of wtf, but kindof listens to you). i'm 50 and need to see the absolute. need more help.

your best was 2017. but now your starting to leave us behind. please go back to 2017 and hit us hard with that stuff. i need help with kids.

i can follow, conceptually; but kids are lost and need help. Please keep it 21st century simple. Kids are lost but want to hear something that gives them hope. I have trouble communicating that to them. I can't tell them they are god. it just doesn't work. Please say it so that millions of teenagers can understand. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

On 3/16/2017 at 7:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

Secrets Of Concentration - Part 1

Can't open this one.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura The link to the concentration thread is not working, anywhere else I can find help on getting better at the concentration practices I cant seem to get it right even after 6 months

On 3/16/2017 at 0:01 PM, Leo Gura said:

As the forum grows, we want to preserve the cream of the crop. This will be especially useful for attracting newbies.

This thread is intended to be a place to link to the best, most helpful topics of this sub-forum. Meaning, any topics which are found in the "Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Spirituality" sub-forum which you think are particularly juicy, link them here. I will then periodically update this post with links to the best topics.

Please don't link to topics from the Self-Actualization sub-forum, or other sub-forums, here.

By "best" we mean: topics which are popular, or highly up-voted, or which contain lots of useful resources. Please be selective with your suggestions. We want the cream of the crop here.

Best Of:

:D

This thread is kinda dead I'm just  commenting to appear in the pinned topic

Bad ego, bad ! 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now