Razard86

I will give an example of what True God Realization is

34 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Holykael said:

Such things can only happen if god wills it to. If it's not in your destiny there's nothing you can do to make it happen. The character is just a puppet and there's no free will to get out of the character. It either happens because it's planned or it doesn't 

This /thread can be closed. All the experiences that you have while being in your physical body while being in the waking dream is gods/higher self doing and has nothing to do with you.  Frozen people/time freeze etc. is not your doing but gods, god uses the ego for information gather and many other things, if the psychedelics is your path and you know what it's doing (you become conscious enough to realize) god will work through you even more.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

22 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Are you aware that personal experiences are not proof? I saw a news report not long ago about a schizophrenic who died trying to convert lions to Christianity.

I will give you 1000 euros within 5 years (I am very serious) if you manage to answer the following questions during your next awakening.

1) What was my mom's favorite dish when I was little.
2) In which city did I study last year.
3) What is the name of my best friend.

Otherwise sorry, but if you tell me that you are not omnicians while you are omnipotent, I will consider you by default I will just consider you a somewhat crazy type who writes cobblestones in capital letters on a forum. :ph34r:

He's not meant to be taken seriously... Sort of like a cosplayer.

I don't even think anyone has had serious insights without the strongest psychedelics. Psychedelics are used in basically all tribes, used in India when they wrote the Upanishads etc in the form of Soma. Which is clearly DMT based on Hindu artwork of deities. Natty spirituality is a scam probably. Any tribe would just brew you some Aya.

1 minute ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Natty spirituality is a scam probably.

I'm natty brah

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

This is impossible and you know that, You also mentioned it later. If you reach such a high state of consciousness where you are aware of how you create reality, you will also be aware that you are creating it perfectly. so making any changes will not make any sense at that time. even if you are a sick man in misery who has been depressed for years in total solitude, that is perfection. the ego can't understand it, so to reach the higher states the ego must leave

Sigh... JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED IT, doesn't make it impossible!! The truth is YOU haven't experienced it. I am really getting tired of people on here speaking on authority on something they are ignorant of. Do you see me doubting Leo's Alien God awakening? No!!!! Besides...what do you think when you go to sleep? You literally phase your entire world OUT OF EXISTENCE!!!

Talking about it's impossible. LOL. Nothing is impossible....it's all nothing!!! 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

28 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED IT, doesn't make it impossible!!

On 19/5/2023 at 2:39 PM, Razard86 said:

So did you have experience it? Explain how was

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm natty brah

Lol, I'm imagining a spiritual retreat

"Yo that dude over there keeps talking about solipsism, he's def not natty"

"You want some of this? It'll seriously boost your spiritual gains"

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

So did you have experience it? Explain how was

I already did, you just said it didn't happen but yet you believe in some Alien God awakening, miss me with your bias why would I waste my time. You just contradicted yourself twice. I explained it and you said it didn't happen now you ask me to explain how it was? Contradiction.

You believe in some Alien God awakening but don't believe you can walk outside to a world frozen in place? Contradiction. 

Notice how inconsistent you are? THIS is why you don't have a sober awakening....your mind is too biased and inconsistent you don't know WHAT TO BELIEVE. But hey that is the reality you choose to believe. You can't even make up your mind on Absolute Solipsism even though you LITERALLY TOOK A 5 MEO TRIP....and you saw NO OTHERS!!! It was JUST YOU!!!! But you doubt that too!!!

I mean....my GOD how much doubt you wanna carry around with you?

Anybody that takes 5 MEO and cannot understand Absolute Solipsism is too afraid to be awake.

You literally confirmed that you were the only thing in existence and then you come back and be like....how do I know?

LOL.

Literally what you experienced on 5 MEO is happening right now!!! It is only appearing that it isn't!!! Let me ask you? Did you see OTHERS? NO!!!! So all you gotta do is realize....everything you are currently viewing is a GOT DAMN APPEARANCE!! But no!!!!! You wanna come back and because you don't have the strength to accept the truth, you come back doubting your own got damn direct experience!!!! Like it doesn't make sense to me!!! It's so obvious its TOO obvious!! How many got damn pointers you want? DO you need your reality to just 5 MEO on its own multiple times in a row and turn back before you finally say..."Ok I get it....there is only me!!! Even though in both instances my awareness was there, the appearance was the only thing that changed!! So I must be that which isn't an appearance!!! Which means all others are completely imaginary appearances!!! So no other exists, just like my appearance of a human body isn't real all others are also not real!! The only real...is my awareness so no other realities exist!!!! It's so simple, it's so straightforward!!! BUT NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86  

Man, I asked you about your experience. If you don't want to explain it, ok. I am not saying that I "believe" the alien awakening, I am saying that leo has been solid until now, and that I give him credibility, for now. 

And another thing: awakening is a change in the frequency, a different way of perceiving the now, not "knowing things". You seem to know a lot of things. do they come from the now, or are they mental creations? I don't know

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Sigh... JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED IT, doesn't make it impossible!! The truth is YOU haven't experienced it. I am really getting tired of people on here speaking on authority on something they are ignorant of. Do you see me doubting Leo's Alien God awakening? No!!!! Besides...what do you think when you go to sleep? You literally phase your entire world OUT OF EXISTENCE!!!

Talking about it's impossible. LOL. Nothing is impossible....it's all nothing!!! 

Sleep never happens. You just imagine it happens, so you have a sense of sanity and rest from the illusion/Maya.

---

Please do not reply with CAPS Lock and shouting ?

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Razard86  

Man, I asked you about your experience. If you don't want to explain it, ok. I am not saying that I "believe" the alien awakening, I am saying that leo has been solid until now, and that I give him credibility, for now. 

And another thing: awakening is a change in the frequency, a different way of perceiving the now, not "knowing things". You seem to know a lot of things. do they come from the now, or are they mental creations? I don't know

Of course he's talking nonsense.

Everyone is just theorizing. After a while a person's memory fades until even their own encounters with apparent truths are called into question. If you can't remember how/why you knew something, you can't know for sure that you knew it. Therein is a problem.

23 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

If you can't remember how/why you knew something, you can't know for sure that you knew it. Therein is a problem.

You clearly have not had any deep awakenings.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

On 21/5/2023 at 3:05 PM, OldManCorcoran said:

If you can't remember how/why you knew something, you can't know for sure that you knew it. Therein is a problem.

Everything that we know is deceit. the only real understanding is what is happening right now beyond the logical mind. the logical mind is a tool within the illusion and it is illusion, therefore everything it deduces is illusory. real understanding comes from the inner emptiness , and the moment the logical mind touches it, it becomes cloudy.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

real understanding comes from the inner emptiness , and the moment the logical mind touches it, it becomes cloudy.

It can also be the other way around.

The moment you (i.e. the inner emptiness) realizes that it is not separate from the logical mind, it becomes clarity. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

It can also be the other way around.

The moment you (i.e. the inner emptiness) realizes that it is not separate from the logical mind, it becomes clarity. 

Logical mind works in 2d and you are trying to understand 3d. the logical mind is a tool with a function. using it for works that are beyond its capacity only leads to confusion. you have to be able to disconnect it when it is an obstacle