BipolarGrowth

What is Leo’s most pertinent message?

35 posts in this topic

What is the essence of Actualized.org? What is Leo’s ultimate most important message he could relay to us? If Leo was at the last flash of his awareness in this life in the highest state he would ever reach in this form, what would he say to the one who really wanted to focus on the most wise course of action possible? 

These are some questions arising for me in this moment. Leo serves as an enigma in my direct experience. I have followed him, his work, and more or less mimicked his explanation of the methods he promotes for years in my own way. I still am in this moment lying here wondering what Leo’s most clear cut call to action done in compassion would be. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Leo Gura

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

This does not mean, however, that I cannot sometimes be full of shit myself. I can. I am not perfect. But not on this issue.

Enlightenment is not AWAKE.
Buddhism is not AWAKE.
Nonduality is not AWAKE.
No amount of meditation is AWAKE.

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning over this issue. But I simply told you the truth.

You've been warned. This is way more tricky than you ever imagined. My function here is to guide people through every trick. But the problem is, they don't want to be guided because they already think they've figured it out. Don't be that guy.

Here you go. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Consciousness and understanding both above and maybe encompassing (I personally think that increasing consciousness alone is not enough for full development of those if not shifted in those directions using appropriate techniques) neti neti, magick etc.

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I still am in this moment lying here wondering what Leo’s most clear cut call to action done in compassion would be. 

Ha! I’m lying down here as well as I type this message.

The most important message of course is Love. 

And Brooms. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Ha! I’m lying down here as well as I type this message.

The most important message of course is Love. 

And Brooms. 

I love brooms! Useful little buggers!

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

• Consciousness is fundamental.
  • Understanding is the most powerful principle.
  • Human Spirituality is bullshit, go for new realms of Spirituality.
  • Figure out for yourself, Think for yourself.
  • Walk the path, it's hard, but DO THE WORK.
Edited by CARDOZZO

Don't believe anyone dogmatically, whether it is me or the buddha or any guru or any intellectual, think for yourself and do the practices.

also shove 5 meo up your ass ;)

4 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

What is the essence of Actualized.org? What is Leo’s ultimate most important message he could relay to us? If Leo was at the last flash of his awareness in this life in the highest state he would ever reach in this form, what would he say to the one who really wanted to focus on the most wise course of action possible? 

These are some questions arising for me in this moment. Leo serves as an enigma in my direct experience. I have followed him, his work, and more or less mimicked his explanation of the methods he promotes for years in my own way. I still am in this moment lying here wondering what Leo’s most clear cut call to action done in compassion would be. 

"alien consciousness bruh"

"alien consciousness is all that matters"

Alien Love Awakening is indeed no joke. Imagine the greatest love you’ve felt while being a human. Having a deep connection to your spouse perhaps.

Now crank that love to 1000x. That’s Alien Love baby.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

He answered this in Curt's interview and basically said "It's all Love", although the answer may have changed after the alien kangaroo mouse awakening. He recently said his alien awakening is the most important thing to him and that all he wants to focus on is teaching that now.

My input, Actualized.org's current ethos is probably something like seriously practicing your own authority. Not being loosely swayed by the opinions of others. Valuing truth over all. And having the courage to say that truth, even if it rubs people the wrong way.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I won’t say this is the #1, but it’s up there, and just to add another to this thread: self-deception. 

It’s always stuck with me from one of / several actualized videos the bit about (and I’m paraphrasing) “how can you possibly trust your mind, when your mind is the one assessing whether you can trust it?”

kinda like how can we prove the validity of logic… with logic?

The more closely I look, the more apparent it is that the mind tends to be interested in self-survival, not Truth.

good news is, the mind is also interested in happiness, which methinks can lead to Truth. 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

Leos talk on self-deception is my number 1. A lot of his videos have been interconnected with self deception. It’s really the ultimate Epistemology and this is because of Leo I believe is the ultimate epistemologlyist lol.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

That's easy:

"Don't adapt anything I say as a belief. Do your own investigation."

Honestly, I kind of suspect that all that Leo's been up to for the past 1-2 years was deliberately turning his "teaching" into such a grotesque over-the-top shitshow that even his most ardent followers who have taken anything he said in the past as gospel are now finally forced to question his authority and heed the advice that I've quoted above.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

11 hours ago, InfinitePotential said:

I won’t say this is the #1, but it’s up there, and just to add another to this thread: self-deception. 

It’s always stuck with me from one of / several actualized videos the bit about (and I’m paraphrasing) “how can you possibly trust your mind, when your mind is the one assessing whether you can trust it?”

kinda like how can we prove the validity of logic… with logic?

The more closely I look, the more apparent it is that the mind tends to be interested in self-survival, not Truth.

good news is, the mind is also interested in happiness, which methinks can lead to Truth

Unless you are happy with impermanence that is a trap waiting to happen. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Everything human is bullshit

:)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura are you human? What is human? Am I human?

On 5/19/2023 at 10:45 PM, Yimpa said:

Alien Love Awakening is indeed no joke. Imagine the greatest love you’ve felt while being a human. Having a deep connection to your spouse perhaps.

Now crank that love to 1000x. That’s Alien Love baby.

There was a time when I could feel someone from block away. But because I was scared of it, I run/went away. It was the most precious someone in my life at a given moment. 

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Unless you are happy with impermanence that is a trap waiting to happen. 

What happened to this channel? the last video is 1 month ago?

@LSD-Rumi Leo is still looking for a new pair of scissors. 

Two humans discussing metaphysical topics: