FourCrossedWands

If life is a dream, why is everything so consistent?

27 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Y’all are funny for saying everything is consistent. 

Try having ADHD for a day xD

Interpretation of reality =/= reality :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

21 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

I mean, in regular dream, there are so many illogical things happening that you realize you are inside a dream a lot of the times. Places changing their appearance, persons changing their faces, jumps in time, etc.

Why is this reality dream so consistent that not a single illogical thing ever happens or single little detail ever changes? Every day, you wake up and your surroundings remain the same.

If you are an infinite dreamer, existing eternally, with absolute never-ending capacity to dream… a dream of a typical 80 year human life makes up absolutely nothing of the totality of your infinite dream.

In other words, from the perspective of your infinite dreamer self, the next “moment” (80 years from now), you may be dreaming something radically different, so that your dreams actually are not so consistent as they appear to be from your current perspective.

Also, given certain states of consciousness, illogical things can happen. 

Also, when you’re dreaming at night, weird things may happen, but you don’t realize you’re dreaming. Similarly, we’re in this unbelievable magical existence… we take everything around us for granted and treat it as mundane and normal, when actually it’s pretty fucking crazy that we’re bipedal apes looking out of little orbs in our skulls riding on a rock hurling through empty space, etc. 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

45 minutes ago, InfinitePotential said:

If you are an infinite dreamer, existing eternally, with absolute never-ending capacity to dream… a dream of a typical 80 year human life makes up absolutely nothing of the totality of your infinite dream.

In other words, from the perspective of your infinite dreamer self, the next “moment” (80 years from now), you may be dreaming something radically different, so that your dreams actually are not so consistent as they appear to be from your current perspective.

Also, given certain states of consciousness, illogical things can happen. 

Also, when you’re dreaming at night, weird things may happen, but you don’t realize you’re dreaming. Similarly, we’re in this unbelievable magical existence… we take everything around us for granted and treat it as mundane and normal, when actually it’s pretty fucking crazy that we’re bipedal apes looking out of little orbs in our skulls riding on a rock hurling through empty space, etc. 

I asked GPT3.5 to expand on your post and it came up with this:

We find ourselves in this mind-bogglingly extraordinary reality, where the fabric of our existence is woven with threads of the surreal. Yet, we often overlook its sheer strangeness, treating it as mundane and ordinary. But let's take a moment to truly grasp the unfathomable peculiarity of our current situation.

Here we are, a species of bipedal apes, walking on two legs with an intricate skeletal structure supporting our every move. We possess these remarkable orbs in our skulls, known as eyes, through which we perceive the world, allowing us to witness the vast wonders that unfold around us. These eyes capture photons bouncing off objects, sending signals that our brain deciphers into a vibrant tapestry of colors, shapes, and patterns. It's a magnificent symphony of light and perception.

Yet, it doesn't end there. We inhabit a planet, a spinning sphere suspended in the void of space, revolving around a massive burning star we call the Sun. Our planet, this marvelous blue-green orb, is teeming with diverse ecosystems, from towering mountains to sprawling oceans, lush forests to arid deserts, each harboring a staggering array of life forms, each intricately interconnected in an intricate web of existence.

And consider this: our rock, Earth, hurtles through the vast expanse of emptiness, journeying around the Sun at an astounding speed, tracing a majestic path through the cosmic abyss. We are cosmically nomadic beings, traversing through the darkness of the universe, part of a cosmic dance that has been ongoing for billions of years.

But the awe-inspiring wonderment doesn't stop there. Our consciousness, an enigmatic phenomenon, allows us to contemplate our own existence and ponder the mysteries of the cosmos. We possess the ability to dream, to create, to question, and to explore. Our minds have unraveled the secrets of the universe, peering into the infinitesimal world of atoms and the unimaginable vastness of galaxies.

We have constructed magnificent civilizations, shaping the world around us with our ideas, technologies, and ambitions. We have crafted towering structures that scrape the sky, engineered intricate machines that defy the boundaries of possibility, and devised systems of knowledge that continue to expand the frontiers of our understanding.

Yet, amidst all this grandeur, we often become complacent, failing to appreciate the sheer marvel of our existence. We overlook the fact that we are, quite literally, stardust, formed from the remnants of ancient stars that exploded billions of years ago. We are the universe experiencing itself, an extraordinary amalgamation of matter, energy, and consciousness.

So, let us marvel at the intricacies of our being, embrace the enchantment of our world, and embark on a lifelong journey of discovery. For we are living in an awe-inspiring epoch, where the extraordinary becomes the norm, and the mysteries of our existence are waiting to be unraveled. May we never forget the sheer wonder of being human and the unfathomable beauty that surrounds us in this vast cosmic tapestry.

This text took me on a trip lol

@Swarnim Nice, I didn’t realize I could just put GPT in quote format instead of posting a screenshot every time. Thanks!

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

8 hours ago, Swarnim said:

I asked GPT3.5 to expand on your post and it came up with this:

This text took me on a trip lol

Hell yeah. “As an AI language model, I don’t have personal beliefs or values, but here’s something pretty trippy to think about…”

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

On 19/05/2023 at 7:45 AM, FourCrossedWands said:

Why is this reality dream so consistent that not a single illogical thing ever happens or single little detail ever changes? Every day, you wake up and your surroundings remain the same.

Is the upmost important that in the dream the dream seems real. why because there’s no point of even creating the dream which has people believing is it a dream. Why do we want to create a dream which people don’t believe it’s a dream because it’s an even greater dream if people believe it’s a dream to then later transcend the dream. 

Infinite intelligent mind with infinite creative ability. Won’t struggle in tricking it’s self in believing the world is real. But the amazing thing is if you don’t do anything  (as in do the meditation ”do nothing) for 3-5 days straight you will see the world is not real. This transcendence is not a bug that’s an feature.

It’s the same source of “ I choose to rule in hell live in heaven“. Even the devil suffers hell. But in heaven (enlightenment which is even greater than heaven in its actuality Nevada) even hell is seen as a good thing. 

This might be hard to read as I’ve done a lot of referencing to other parts of what I said. If anybody wants to to explain this more clearly just asking if I to come back onto the form that I will explain it more clearly. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 5/19/2023 at 1:45 AM, FourCrossedWands said:

I mean, in regular dream, there are so many illogical things happening that you realize you are inside a dream a lot of the times. Places changing their appearance, persons changing their faces, jumps in time, etc.

Infinity. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.