SQAAD

Does 5-MeO-DMT Jar Up the Nervous System?

15 posts in this topic

At 9:00 of the video he talks about psychedelics. Then he says:

This 5-meo that people like to do. I am not a proponent of that. That jars the nervous system so strong..It should happen more organic, this transendance. I talk to these people in consults. They're all messed up because it was too fast, it was too much of a shock. And it can take months to integrate back into yourself. You don't need such a strong blast.

Is this true?? Because i have zero understanding of the nervous system. And i really wanna try 5-meo in the near future. 

It can, but you'll be fine he is overexaggerating. It happened to Leo the first time he took it, and it made him not trip for a year. It's on his bad trip video. I had the same thing happen to me but it happened when I consumed like 3 warhead edibles a day after taking 5 grams of Jedi Mind Fuck Mushrooms. I literally died and went to Infinite and entered the void. Also when I came back I experienced time freezing.

Anyway I'm safe and sound so I would say if you are really concerned get a trip sitter you can trust. Also make sure you weigh your dosage properly. Don't buy cheap weighers, get one that is very precise. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

That's why you PLUG IT!

DMT can be way more traumatizing than 5-MeO. 5-MeO is easy relative to DMT.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT can be way more traumatizing than 5-MeO

What about DMT trips can be so traumatising?

Is it like seeing evil entities that will chew on your soul? ?

:ph34r:

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

traumatizing

....would you mind elaborating?

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Seriously?! 

This is the best news I've heard all week. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

12 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

What about DMT trips can be so traumatising?

Is it like seeing evil entities that will chew on your soul? ?

In the baghavad gita, when god revealed himself to arjuna in his true form, he almost died beause it was just „too much“

On 19/05/2023 at 6:16 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's why you PLUG IT!

I've seen like 100 times written the opposite. o.O

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Schizophonia Yeah because some facilitators do it he hard way

That's to say ?
To say that one is harder than the other tacitly implies a similar ROA. :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 5/22/2023 at 6:48 AM, Schizophonia said:

I've seen like 100 times written the opposite. o.O

Because people have different metabolism and neurology.

You cannot go by what average people say. You have test how it works on you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

DMT can be more challenging than 5-MeO because of the utterly absurd levels of novelty and information density. It is the weirdest thing that will ever happen to you. 5-MeO is relatively simple in it's presentation in that distinctions fall away, revealing the singular nature of reality.

Don’t know if this has anything to do with the nervous system, but the two last higher dosages definitely brought about some pretty strong shaking/vibrating during the peak. 

(Those were 30mg [plugged] doses though, and smaller starter doses didn’t have any shaking or cramping, it was just beautiful melting) 

Not to scare you off or anything, but during the latter of those my foot actually cramped up a little bit, probably because it was too much energy to contain all at once.

Not sure if it was a good idea to take a cold shower 1 hour prior to the trip? I assumed it’d help with surrendering during the trip, and it definitely did the former time, but maybe this time it was just a bit too much, who knows… 

The last journey was on Wednesday and there’s still some chest pain left over from it, but it’s slowly fading over time. 

And even with the cramp, as all prior tries, it was totally worth it, btw!!! :x