d0ornokey

Leo Has Energy Problems?

31 posts in this topic

@Emerald Wilkins  Thank you so much Emerald. Your channel is amazing. I love it. Your work is brilliant. Watch it everyday, love it:)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Someone told me he still takes shits too. I'm not sure if I believe it but it's good to keep an open mind. 

38 minutes ago, Loreena said:

@Emerald Wilkins  Thank you so much Emerald. Your channel is amazing. I love it. Your work is brilliant. Watch it everyday, love it:)

Thank you! :D I'm glad that you like it.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

What are we talking about with "energy problems"? Like a gross aura or hypothyroidism? 

nothing is anything

@Prabhaker

17 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

I doubt he can sing or dance. 

Everyone can dance?

23 minutes ago, Sevi said:

Everyone can dance

Did Jesus ever laughed? Can you imagine Jesus dancing?

3 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Did Jesus ever laughed? Can you imagine Jesus dancing?

¬¬

On 3/15/2017 at 10:18 PM, d0ornokey said:

Is this true? My friend told me Leo has energy problems. I am so confused. I thought Leo would have fixed something like this by now. Huh?!

no, leo is perfect in every way, and has nothing left to improve. he can no longer change in anyway. all things about him are solved. 

@d0ornokey he might and might not, but most likely he is aware of it. Sometimes it takes really long for some of the things to reach a balance point. To change one thing could be very easy for you but the same thing could be very difficult for me.. and even awareness shouldn't be pushed so harshly sometimes.

But the thing here is, if you expect the other to accomplish something in a time frame you set; it is very likely for you to be doing the same thing to yourself too; you might make yourself unnecessarily unhappy this way, it's not worthed.

@Emerald Wilkins

There are still problems with unconditional love

Like one could be a doormat to the world. As one may not be able to live in peace without being used.

It's still unbearable to love all of reality as there is a lot of stupidity, negative traits, cruelty etc.

We still need to imply some rational steps instead of all that mental masturbation of being it is. As being it is can still be all of the above you mentioned with no problems what's so ever in either way so why even bother looping on it? It just loops in circles with whatever paradigm we use.

Since life is technically a cherry pick of the presence nothing can ever be wrong as it's pure existence.