d0ornokey

Leo Has Energy Problems?

31 posts in this topic

Is this true? My friend told me Leo has energy problems. I am so confused. I thought Leo would have fixed something like this by now. Huh?!

2 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

Is this true? My friend told me Leo has energy problems. I am so confused. I thought Leo would have fixed something like this by now. Huh?!

Well, I can't speak to you personally about Leo, because I don't really know him. Though I do suspect that he isn't immune from energetic issues simply because of his degree of hard work. It's often the hardest working people who have the most issues with energetic affectation as it's very often an unconscious attempt to feel more significant than others and outrun the reaper.

But if you notice an affectation/agitation in someone's energy, it's simply because there is a part of them that they're not conscious that there's an issue with. Spirituality has a lot to do with becoming more aware for this reason and reintegrating those parts by letting go of the mindsets that cause agitation. 

From personal experience, I can tell you that the shadow side of self-actualization is that it's most often pursued due to a feeling of lack and inferiority. That's how I got into it. It's a way that a person who feels chronically inferior can come to feel superior through building the self up and adding social value to one's self. So, if a person has experienced traumatic blows to their self-esteem, they will have a hard time letting go of the crutches that often come laced with personal development endeavors due to the fact that they're very very VERY effective crutches.. temporarily. The self-actualization will be a surface level solution to a much deeper internal problem. So, self-actualization can be both a curse and a cure depending on how it's used, and it's nearly impossible to tell whether or not you're using in properly unless you've cultivated the ability for deep self-honesty.

But there is a pattern that can be noticed in those that use personal development to put a temporary band-aid on deep wounds. I call it the personal development perpetual hamster wheel. This is the unhealthy pattern.

1. There is first a feeling of baseline inferiority and lack of self love.

2. Then there is an attempt to overcome said baseline feeling of inferiority and lack of self love through adding value to oneself through personal development endeavors. A person may start a business, go to the gym, do pickup, read books, pursue success in school, pursue creative success, ladder climb in a job, run for political office, pursue enlightenment/spirituality, etc.

3. After many hours, days, weeks, or years of work a line is crossed where feeling of success comes about followed by a brief high where the person feels superior through superior performance. 

4. A day or so passes, and the person is back to the feeling of baseline inferiority and in need of another achievement or conquest. 

5. Repeat until you die

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

Well, I can't speak to you personally about Leo, because I don't really know him. Though I do suspect that he isn't immune from energetic issues simply because of his degree of hard work. It's often the hardest working people who have the most issues with energetic affectation as it's very often an unconscious attempt to feel more significant than others and outrun the reaper.

But if you notice an affectation/agitation in someone's energy, it's simply because there is a part of them that they're not conscious that there's an issue with. Spirituality has a lot to do with becoming more aware for this reason and reintegrating those parts by letting go of the mindsets that cause agitation. 

From personal experience, I can tell you that the shadow side of self-actualization is that it's most often pursued due to a feeling of lack and inferiority. That's how I got into it. It's a way that a person who feels chronically inferior can come to feel superior through building the self up and adding social value to one's self. So, if a person has experienced traumatic blows to their self-esteem, they will have a hard time letting go of the crutches that often come laced with personal development endeavors due to the fact that they're very very VERY effective crutches.. temporarily. The self-actualization will be a surface level solution to a much deeper internal problem. So, self-actualization can be both a curse and a cure depending on how it's used, and it's nearly impossible to tell whether or not you're using in properly unless you've cultivated the ability for deep self-honesty.

But there is a pattern that can be noticed in those that use personal development to put a temporary band-aid on deep wounds. I call it the personal development perpetual hamster wheel. This is the unhealthy pattern.

2. Then there is an attempt to overcome said baseline feeling of inferiority and lack of self love through adding value to oneself through personal development endeavors. A person may start a business, go to the gym, do pickup, read books, pursue success in school, pursue creative success, ladder climb in a job, run for political office, pursue enlightenment/spirituality, etc.

3. After many hours, days, weeks, or years of work a line is crossed where feeling of success comes about followed by a brief high where the person feels superior through superior performance. 

4. A day or so passes, and the person is back to the feeling of baseline inferiority and in need of another achievement or conquest. 

5. Repeat until you die

@Emerald Wilkins Interesting. Then, according to you what's the best way to fix this lack of self-love?

@Gladius To realize there is no lack.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

We are all growing and learning every day, no 1 is perfection all the time or you wouldn't be here on earth to begin with you would be infinite.

B R E A T H E

6 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

I do suspect that he isn't immune from energetic issues simply because of his degree of hard work.

Besides it, his work is not a play, it is a serious affair. He is carrying burden of  tons of information in his mind. I doubt he can sing or dance. 

10 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

I thought Leo would have fixed something like this by now.

He can fix it , if we stop asking questions and he stops responding.

sometimes our body enters into a low level energy and this is fine,

is a normal process of energy renewal but sometimes comes the ego and says

¿How is possible i am low energy?! ¡No , there is a lot that i must to do because i am like this! always doing things always high energy! ¡what happen?

and you force yourself instead of rest...

then come diseases

Edited by Vingger

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

1 hour ago, see_on_see said:

I don't wanna gossip about Leo, but I think that saying that one has "energy problems" just because he's productive, it's a bit misguided.

To me, Leo doesn't seem to be wanting to "outrun the reaper" at all. It's not like he's trying to build an empire or become the next president. He's just living his life purpose.

But to me, he doesn't seem to be attached to it. He comes off as if he could easily let go of Actualized.org tomorrow, especially in the last few months, he seems pretty detached. That means he is moved by genuine motivation.

You can work very hard and yet be genuinely motivated and detached, not everyone who works a lot is neurotic, seeking attention/status or having an "energy problem" or whatever, that's a superficial generalization. 

Also, I don't think he even works that much -- like, he probably works a lot, but not the Elon Musk kind of working a lot. You can usually tell pretty easily when that's the case, and to me Leo doesn't come off that way.

If there's detachment, and there's balance, then there's nothing to "fix".

Just to clarify, my post was not specifically about Leo. I can only speculate with regard to any individual that is not me. But my post was more about people who try to self-actualize and how it's often used as a coping mechanism, and how hard work can actually be a coping mechanism. This means that, relative to the original post, Leo is not exempt from these issues just because he's really thorough with his self-actualization endeavors. Also, it doesn't matter if the goal is to create an empire, rise to political power, or follow your life purpose, it can be motivated by many unconscious shadow reasons. 

But it is also possible and even probable that he (and other self actualizers) have some degree of genuine motivation laced in with the shadow reasons. It's why it's difficult to tell whether or not your motivations are genuine because it's very difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, Gladius said:

@Emerald Wilkins Interesting. Then, according to you what's the best way to fix this lack of self-love?

To recognize that everything is perfect and whole and that nothing can ever be wrong by realizing that there is no separation between the self and the rest of reality and that you are a perfect part of that wholeness. Cultivating unconditional love is necessary to love the self. You can't love yourself without loving everything, and you can't love everything if you don't love yourself. But don't think of this as something to do. Unconditional love is the natural state. The only thing you can do is to undo the blockages and barriers from unconditional love. 

Emotionalmastery.org

Leo doesn't have an energy problem he has an EGO problem. He thinks he knows it all and has it all figured out. It is easy to see.

@Leo Gura Somebody had to say it.

Edited by Bodhi123

9 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

2. Then there is an attempt to overcome said baseline feeling of inferiority and lack of self love through adding value to oneself through personal development endeavors. 

@Emerald Wilkins How to recognize or realize that one is having this baseline inferiority and lack of self love ?

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

i realized by spending thousands of hours and hard work that Leo has sexyness problems

it changed my life

Edited by Vingger

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

@Leo Gura I was going to keep my opinion to myself because I don't want to be a hater. But to be honest, I don't like the way you talk to some people around here. What makes you so damn special that you feel entitled to talk down to people?

Maybe some honesty will do you some good.

No love, no Kensho !!!

On a more serious note, he said in a video (don't remember which) that he's learning to be more humoristic, and that he would like to incorporate that in his video.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

5. Repeat until you die

...That escalated quickly.

Either way...thank you for the insights. This is one of the issues I'm working through.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

3 hours ago, Loreena said:

@Emerald Wilkins How to recognize or realize that one is having this baseline inferiority and lack of self love ?

It can be obvious or subtle depending on how much a person is capable of deceiving themselves. When I was really in the weeds with this feeling of baseline inferiority, I had a lot of positive self-talk where I would constantly be comparing myself to others like an unspoken competition. I'd think "I'm the best at _______ thing." "I'm the hardest working person that I know." I would basically choose an arbitrary domain that I was really good at compared to most people (intelligence, hard work, discipline, achievement, creativity, acceptance, the veneer of humility, etc.) Then I would elevate those traits up to status of "the most important traits one can possess." So, there was always a huge process of self-deception whereby I would convince myself of my own superiority to safeguard against deep feelings of inferiority through these comparisons and judgments, while also being able to tell myself that I was not judgmental and saw everyone else was my equal. So, if you catch yourself subtle competing, up-talking yourself, secretly/openly judging others, or pursuing things that only bring status and not joy, these can be some huge signs. Or if you feel horrible when you don't match up within these subtle competitions and feel as though you're worth less based upon the loss of some perceived edge over others. Back then, if I was anything but number one at my arbitrarily chosen domains of superiority, I felt deeply inferior to everyone else. So, my case may have been an extreme example, but this is how it feels to have inferiority/superiority issues. A lot of mine also had to do with fearing being perceived as weak and incompetent. 

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, jjer94 said:

...That escalated quickly.

Either way...thank you for the insights. This is one of the issues I'm working through.

It always does escalate quickly on the hamster wheel. :D You're welcome.

Emotionalmastery.org

6 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

To recognize that everything is perfect and whole and that nothing can ever be wrong by realizing that there is no separation between the self and the rest of reality and that you are a perfect part of that wholeness. Cultivating unconditional love is necessary to love the self. You can't love yourself without loving everything, and you can't love everything if you don't love yourself. But don't think of this as something to do. Unconditional love is the natural state. The only thing you can do is to undo the blockages and barriers from unconditional love. 

@Emerald Wilkins Understood. Since we got so far... May I ask how can we undo these blockages and barriers, if not pursuing spirituality and meditation? :) 

3 hours ago, Gladius said:

@Emerald Wilkins Understood. Since we got so far... May I ask how can we undo these blockages and barriers, if not pursuing spirituality and meditation? :) 

From my experiences, I found the reasons for the barriers to self-love to be unawareness due to unconscious purposeful ignorance via constant self-deceptive self-talk. I already knew that I was lying to myself deep down, but I had convinced myself that I was not and ignored all signs of self-deception. I was able to keep up this charade of self-deception because of the fear and emotional discomfort that I would have to face simply by facing the truth of myself. So, the primary task is to either let go of fear completely or cultivate the courage to be brutally honest with yourself even when it paints you in a negative light or undermines your world view. Meditation and spirituality can help with this. But the task is to be open, aware, and accepting regardless of what you find out about yourself. 

Emotionalmastery.org