Javfly33

It is Solipsistic, yes, but NOT from the point of view of the ego

78 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

There is only YOU.

If you are lost in the ego then Ego-flavoured reality is all there is.

If you are enlightened then God is all there is.

But either way there is only THIS, only one POV.

It’s all POV. Not one.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Water by the River perhaps consider making your post shorter and less filled with mumbo jumbo and world salads in a coherently understandable way. 

selling.Someone here. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

solipism is true in the sense that your direct experience is reality and you will never get out of it. outside of your direct experience it is impossible, it does not exist. It's like saying out of infinity. but that does not mean that the others are not real. Here is the difficulty or impossibility of understanding this. the others are also your direct experience, but you are blind to it. being blind to it is equivalent to not existing, but they exist potentially in this now, like everything else. Like, they will exist when you stop being blind to it, or they existed when you were not blind to it. When you talk with anyone, you talk with yourself in another when, another dimension. Both are real, but for you, only your experience is the reality, the whole absolute

Edited by Breakingthewall

32 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But try me, I dare you. I'll show your ignorance for the entire forum to see.

SpankMeP1.jpg?v=1682529837&width=800

Why so serious?

Solipsism without a profound openness to not knowing is a guaranteed way to live a life of suffering.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

solipism is true in the sense that your direct experience is reality and you will never get out of it. outside of your direct experience it is impossible, it does not exist. It's like saying out of infinity. but that does not mean that the others are not real. Here is the difficulty or impossibility of understanding this. the others are also your direct experience, but you are blind to it. being blind to it is equivalent to not existing, but they exist potentially in this now, like everything else. Like, they will exist when you stop being blind to it, or they existed when you were not blind to it. your reality is infinity, only you are blinded to everything except this exactly. that is equivalent to the fact that only this exactly exists, but everything else, the infinite, is potentially contained in this now. When you talk with anyone, you talk with yourself in another when, another dimension. Both are real, but for you, only your experience is the reality, the whole absolute

The truth= What is. What is a lie= that which is not. This means all relative, impermanent truths are lies when compared to what is absolutely true. Because they are impermanent they can only be real....when they are present, but when they are not, they are a lie. This is why all relative truths are referred to as an illusion, because it can disappear and reappear.

What is the absolute truth....Oneness. Oneness says....there is only a SINGULARITY. This singularity can APPEAR to be many. What is an appearance? Something that ARISES. Because it arises, it can ALSO disappear. So how can OTHERS be REAL when they can arise and disappear? They can only be REAL presently. 

But notice this!!! If you are the source of the arising and the disappearing, then ONLY YOU can be REAL and everything else is only real IF YOU MAKE IT REAL. But notice this!!! If you are THAT which makes things real, you can also make it UNREAL. So with all this understood....why is you all have not realized Absolute Solipsism...even though it is THE ONLY THING THAT IS REAL? Because you don't want it to be real!!!

Well jokes on you Absolute Solipsism has always been real and when your human body gives out...you will be ALL ALONE. Because you have been exposed to this message and are resisting it, your fear of death has actually INCREASED!!! What you resist, persists!!! So you are only making it harder on yourself by resisting this. But hey...to each their own.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

The truth= What is. What is a lie= that which is not. This means all relative, impermanent truths are lies when compared to what is absolutely true. Because they are impermanent they can only be real....when they are present, but when they are not, they are a lie. This is why all relative truths are referred to as an illusion, because it can disappear and reappear.

What is the absolute truth....Oneness. Oneness says....there is only a SINGULARITY. This singularity can APPEAR to be many. What is an appearance? Something that ARISES. Because it arises, it can ALSO disappear. So how can OTHERS be REAL when they can arise and disappear? They can only be REAL presently. 

But notice this!!! If you are the source of the arising and the disappearing, then ONLY YOU can be REAL and everything else is only real IF YOU MAKE IT REAL. But notice this!!! If you are THAT which makes things real, you can also make it UNREAL. So with all this understood....why is you all have not realized Absolute Solipsism...even though it is THE ONLY THING THAT IS REAL? Because you don't want it to be real!!!

Well jokes on you Absolute Solipsism has always been real and when your human body gives out...you will be ALL ALONE. Because you have been exposed to this message and are resisting it, your fear of death has actually INCREASED!!! What you resist, persists!!! So you are only making it harder on yourself by resisting this. But hey...to each their own.

For the love of God. 

Solipsism does not equal nonduality. 

There is no “you” to be alone. 

@Someone here

>@Water by the River perhaps consider making your post shorter and less filled with mumbo jumbo and world salads in a coherently understandable way. 

selling.Someone here. 

3 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Little remark, included after a waaay to long rambling: If somebody has truly read until here, and thinks all of this post is all BS, please quote the number 147, to show that one has actually read most of that dry and boring musings of yours truly until here... ( :  . Thank you, very kind.

I already agreed on the length of the post in the post itself. ;) For the mumbo jumbo & word salads: If I define all terms again (like Infinite Impersonal Consciousness, or any word salad/mumbo jumbo of your choosing), the post will would even longer. And we don't want that, do we? :)

Yours truly

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

56 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Solipsism Is for lonely incels who fuck nobody.

:D:D I'm in tears, man. This is worthy of a tattoo. :D:D

18 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Aww stop it you :x

I can't I Iove honest people like you. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What is the absolute truth....Oneness. Oneness says....there is only a SINGULARITY

Yes, almost all of us understand this, what is not so easy to understand is why it seems that there is a guy typing on a phone. where are the infinite multiverses? and the rats, intelligent and stupid? and razard? everything is contained here and now, but I only see a fucking phone.

Yes, almost all of us understand this, what is not so easy to understand is why it seems that there is a guy typing on a phone. where are the infinite multiverses? and the rats, intelligent and stupid? and razard? everything is contained here and now, but I only see a fucking phone.

Breakingthewall only knows what the senses of Breakingthewall allows. Just so much as everyone else here. 

Everything is an appearance within awareness. 

Edited by JellyDogShoe_1Mil

I would like to remind everyone of my awakenings, these awakenings came from purity, no association with anything, no thoughts. These awakenings and deconstructs have been given to me by me when i was god. Solipsism is true, here it is.

-God is in you

-You're not in control, everyone is innocent

-God is already taking care of you at all times, even though you don't know it or believe it. 

-The role of "others" is literally to take care of you providing you with a reality and a balance of the reality so it won't stay the same.

-Life is constructed at the dream level.  (there is only one who constructs the dream) - the dream is connected to one mind , one god that can take over your dream or do miracles and so on. It acts like your higher self.

-In each dream you're the only God/Conscious being  That is because, there is only one that constructs/joins the dream. And there will only be one that will awaken.

-All reality within a dream will be played out until your specific exit point. 

-No one is suffering, bad things that you see are within God and are constructed for you to experience what is
within God, but God is so infinitely intelligent that it would never let itself suffer. It only provides balances within this movie, so you will feel immersed. 
God wants a comfortable life where he doesn't know that he is god, that is the perfect reality for him to be in.

-God isn't infinite, the thoughts: How did i come into existence? Why is there nobody else but me? are the limits of god, everything below is imagined infinity, infinity isnt infinity but just a gods construct. 

-All life forms within god will eventually point to god and the same question: How did i come into existence? There is no escape.

-God is a vibration, like a nerve in your brain you can only travel so far in the "nerve" to reach an end point. The end point or where the godhead resides is are thoughts about its existence.

This is what i have experienced, but again i was experiencing this for only a very short amount of time only like 7 seconds. So i couldn't explore further, in these 7 seconds there was only presence. But these 7 seconds, costed me like 1-2 hours of my life in this world.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

what is not so easy to understand is why it seems that there is a guy typing on a phone. where are the infinite multiverses? and the rats, intelligent and stupid? and razard? everything is contained here and now, but I only see a fucking phone.

All of it.

Not just one.

" where are the infinite multiverses? and the rats, intelligent and stupid? and razard?"

There are no multiverses. Only the perspectives of each holon/being of which these apparent multiverses "persist", or rather are imagined. Indras Net of perspectives, each perspective reflecting and containing all other perspectives/beings/holons/crystals in Indras Net.

Picture in the post above (also shown below).

Non-Euclidian-Space can contain infinite perspectives, something like in the vision of Marc Leavitt:

Marc Leavitt.jpg

And the One with a second, or Absolute Infinite Impersonal Consciousness holds and watches all these perspectives, but a "human"-perspective/being is unaware of all the other perspectives, or forgets them "in space", like we normally forget things "in time".

Reality is made of perspectives, each perspective containing/reflecting each other, and the "aware" "thing" is the same in all of them: Infinite Impersonal Consciousness. It is also the essence of any appearance appearing in a perspective. But it is impersonal, so empty it feels like death. There is no separate-self, and it doesn't need to make I-feelings or I-thoughts (the separate self, ego) appear. As a molecule, or animal, it can do fine without....

For more of that theory that reality is made of Holons, or perspectives, or Indras Net, see Ken Wilber "Sex, Ecology, Spirituality".

Maybe that is interesting for you.

Selling Water by the River

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Reality is made of perspectives, each perspective containing/reflecting each other, and the "aware" "thing" is the same in all of them:

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Maybe, but the "real" reality is this experience, the rest are just ideas. the now is the reality, everything that appears is within the now. outside of now is impossible. it's just an idea that arises in the now. Does what appears in the now have its own consciousness? this is just a question that arises in the now, it doesn't mean nothing, nothing means nothing, just be now. that is the absolute, where all us merge in one. All us share the same now, we are the same, in the same place, same moment, same "experience" that seems fragmented.

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe, but the "real" reality is this experience, the rest are just ideas. the now is the reality, everything that appears is within the now. outside of now is impossible. it's just an idea that arises in the now. Does what appears in the now have its own consciousness? this is just a question that arises in the now, it doesn't mean nothing, nothing means nothing, just be now. that is the absolute, where all us merge in one. All us share the same now, we are the same, in the same place, same moment, same "experience" that seems fragmented.

Yes, I agree. The picture just can help explaining why there is no external world with 3D-space, but an Infinite Universal Mind/Consciousness (the One without a second) able so split itself (only seemingly) into an infinite number of perspectives, thereby imagining/manifesting a "world".

An infinite number of perspectives, of which most perspectives can not perceive the "inside" view of other perspectives. Being a human wouldn't work if one perceives at the same time the perspective of every other being on the planet.

But each perspective perceives the "outsides" of the other perspectives, their appearing "body/form". Et voila, there is the manifested world/lila, or Indras Net, without needing any "external" "solid" matter. Made out of Consciousness/Nothingness as its essence, perceiving itself by itself.

Francis Lucille called that process of forgetting the other/further perspectives "forgetting in space", instead of forgetting in time (forgetting in time = like in what did one do exactly one year ago. Normally one can't remember, has fully forgotten it. Or is not imagining it right now).

Water by the River

Back when Leo used to be based:

On 2.11.2016 at 2:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

2) Solipsism is not nonduality. The guy in the video is committing the classic naive mistake of conflating nonduality with an ideology.

On 10.12.2017 at 1:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

Don't confuse solipsism with nonduality. They are subtly different.

Nonduality is actually more radical.

On 9.6.2018 at 7:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

Nonduality is NOT solipsism.

But the ego-mind may not see it that way at first.

It is true that you are the only thing in existence. You created every human being that exists. Of course the trick is, we're talking about the universal YOU, not the personal you.

On 16.1.2018 at 0:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

The only problem here is that the concept of solipsism carries with it a slew of misleading associations.

Yes, all there is, is the Infinite Self. But thinking of it as solipsism will mislead you. Solipsism makes the ego feel more real, which is the opposite of what we want.

On 21.2.2018 at 6:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

@MarkusSweden There is only The Self. All is ONE. But you are not going to understand this until you have a few deep enlightenment experiences.

It's more radical that solipsism. But in a good way.

Just who do you think you're talking to here??

Yourself!!

Wakey, wakey ;)

On 27.2.2018 at 7:54 AM, Leo Gura said:

Enough with this solipsism talk.

Nonduality is NOT what people conventionally understand as solipsism.

Yes, there is only the Infinite Self, and yes, self and other are identical, but that is not what solipsism means.

On 9.6.2018 at 9:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

@blazed The biggest difference is that solipsism is a conceptual philosophy. Whereas nonduality is ACTUAL.

Solipsism also don't acknowledge the possibility of awakening

And solipsism doesn't acknowledge other facets of enlightenment like that you are God, Absolute Infinity, infinite intelligence, transcendence of death, etc.

And solipsism doesn't acknowledge no-self. A solipsist is still full of ego.

Solipsism is still stuck at the level of human perception. It just says, "This bubble of human perception is the only truth. Others don't exist."

With nonduality, it's more like: "Others exist as illusions that I created as God. The illusory world is infinite."

Enlightenment is going to feel very different than solipsism from a first-person POV. Although the ego-mind may think they are the same.

What happened? Did he get sloppy with his language? Did he stop giving a fuck? Did 5-MeO fry his brain? Did he become AWAKE? Or did he conclude that he couldn't achieve persistent non-dual awareness and instead opted to remake his brand into psychedelic mysticism ("God-realization") and started shitting on classical non-duality, other spiritual teachers and Buddhism, effectively separating himself from the traditions that make these fine distinctions between awakening and solipsism? That's a rhetorical question. I wonder if that will be in Leo's biography xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

37 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What happened? Did he get sloppy with his language? Did he stop giving a fuck? Did 5-MeO fry his brain? Did he become AWAKE? Or did he conclude that he couldn't achieve persistent non-dual awareness and instead opted to remake his brand into psychedelic mysticism ("God-realization") and started shitting on classical non-duality, other spiritual teachers and Buddhism, effectively separating himself from the traditions that make these fine distinctions between awakening and solipsism? That's a rhetorical question. I wonder if that will be in Leo's biography xD

When purposefully being wrong ultimately brings you to closer to Truth, you know that you’ve officially lost your mind.

Only to discover MIND is EVERYTHING.

:)