Someone here

Manchester City just fucked Real Madrid

10 posts in this topic

I'm a Madrid fan . Someone please explain to me what just happened :ph34r:

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Not at the Bernabéu, though. Benzema was absent in both legs. I'd have started with a 4-2-2 formation: Alaba, Rugider, and Militao, Camavinga as centerback and Valverde in place of Rodrygo.

Madrid needs players like Mbappé, Bellingham and Davies.

Edited by UnbornTao

@UnbornTao in the first half ..the possession was 90% for Man City.  Its not so much the bad performance from Madrid players ..the city forced Madrid to lose the possession .

3 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

I'd have played with Alaba, Rugider, Militao and Carvajal with Camavinga as a centerback and Valverde in place of Rodrygo. We need new players: Mbappé, Bellingham and Alphonso Davies. 

Yes I would've put Modric in the bench and started with Camavinga in the middle to support the defence. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

On 5/17/2023 at 10:22 PM, Someone here said:

@UnbornTao in the first half ..the possession was 90% for Man City.  Its not so much the bad performance from Madrid players ..the city forced Madrid to lose the possession .

Which is why a defensive 4-4-2 line-up would've been a better option, imo.

City simply crushed Real. Real players were still napping in that match.

Edited by UnbornTao

Real Madrid is missing Casemiro. He's hard tackling and is a fighter. Of course, Real still has some fighters but it's not as many as before.

Then, Man City's Bernando is basically a 90% Messi. He's even better than KDB if he tries. Too strong when the whole team is focused. You must indulge them with sex and money if you want them to lose.

On 5/18/2023 at 4:47 AM, hyruga said:

Real Madrid is missing Casemiro. He's hard tackling and is a fighter. Of course, Real still has some fighters but it's not as many as before.

Plus a younger version of Ronaldo. ;)

Then, Man City's Bernando is basically a 90% Messi. He's even better than KDB if he tries. Too strong when the whole team is focused. You must indulge them with sex and money if you want them to lose.

Camavinga stopped him at the Bernabéu, though. But agree, what a player.

Edited by UnbornTao

@UnbornTao I would love seeing Mbappé with Real shirt ..but would you  trade Vinícius Júnior with him ?because they both play as left wing .

I agree with @hyruga that we need a strong half defender like Casemiro. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

On 5/18/2023 at 11:56 AM, Someone here said:

@UnbornTao I would love seeing Mbappé with Real shirt ..but would you  trade Vinícius Júnior with him ?because they both play as left wing .

I agree with @hyruga that we need a strong half defender like Casemiro. 

Mbappé can play as a center striker like Benzema. Vinicius, Mbappé and Rodrygo. Veteran players can't play 60 games each season.

Tchouameni and Valverde are there but the coach trusts Modric and Kroos more, even when they're tired and the team needs faster, stronger players. Camavinga could have played as a centerback, his natural position, not as a left back.

Edited by UnbornTao

12 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

I mean, Guti said not long ago that Mbappé could play where Karim plays, so I'd put Benzema much less so that he's fresh for certain games. Vinicius would play alongside Mbappé, and occasionally with Rodrygo too. Real has quite a few veteran players that just cannot play 60-70 games each season. Karim is one of them.

We have Tchouameni and Valverde but Ancelotti seems to trust Modric and Kroos more, even when they're tired and incredibly slow in a game like yesterday's. Camavinga could have played as a centerback, too, which is his natural position, not as a left back.

I think It’s election year and that means a Galáctico is going to arrive at Madrid.hehe

Pérez is a fan of Mbappé. Plus Mbappé is a Madridista himself. I see this deal happening. A good signing. But it will probably cost the club something like €180 million is way too high though. 

I think Mbappé on the right wing ..vini on the left ..and Karim as a striker. And the turnover can be by substituting Benzema with Rodrygo. 

-Osho

On 5/18/2023 at 2:45 PM, 001 said:

this era is the premier League era English clubs will dominate Europe with Newcastle's new investors and Chelsea, Liverpool and Man United having crazy squads maybe Barca if they get good players in the summer can compete other than that forget about Madrid for at least 3 years they will not win anything anymore

PSG and City have spent billions in the last decade with an overall net negative outcome and very little profit. And yet each season they barely reach the final, although they have been close to winning it on some occasions.

If Barça is included, add Madrid too. They consistently compete well in Europe while Barca has been a disappointment for the last 5 years or so. With a modest budget compared to City, PSG and more recently, Chelsea, Real has managed to win five champions league titles in the last decade. Not bad. ;)

On 5/18/2023 at 2:50 PM, Someone here said:

I think It’s election year and that means a Galáctico is going to arrive at Madrid.hehe

Pérez is a fan of Mbappé. Plus Mbappé is a Madridista himself. I see this deal happening. A good signing. But it will probably cost the club something like €180 million is way too high though. 

I think Mbappé on the right wing ..vini on the left ..and Karim as a striker. And the turnover can be by substituting Benzema with Rodrygo. 

Madrid can go after Haaland and/or Mbappé in 2024. I don't think it will happen this year.

Edited by UnbornTao