LSD-Rumi

Cannabinoids, Yay or Nah?

8 posts in this topic

I am talking about these spice-like substances, I am still researching them, but they really got a pretty bad reputation. Are they really that bad? or are people just stupid and took very high doses of these very potent substances?

So what do you think? if anyone has an experience with them, pls share.

@acidgoofy Did they take it in pure powder form or mixed it with plant material? There is a big difference here. Most of these bags of "hash" contain different amounts of cannabinoids which are also unknown, so it is very easy to overdose on that stuff.

Some FDA agent told me once, that some guy smoked 2 joints of spice, he then imagined a swat team banging on his door, helicopters on his head and the police shouting at him, so he jumped from his balcony on the 3rd floor :| At least, he survived to tell the story.

I think most of these reports are overdoses cases. But maybe I should steer clear of the substances anyway.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

21 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I am talking about these spice-like substances, I am still researching them, but they really got a pretty bad reputation. Are they really that bad? or are people just stupid and took very high doses of these very potent substances?

So what do you think? if anyone has an experience with them, pls share.

Don't do it it's stupid. It's just super-high dopamine and has 0 spiritual effects, it's not really a psychedelic. All I had was repetitive patterns re-occuring and it felt horrible, normal cannabis is more benign and I get a deeper more spiritual animalistic type of connection. 

Spice is the stupidest thing you can ever do, I would never recommend it. It get's you super high and full of dopamine and has 200x-500x of THC or w/e. I am no doctor, yet it's not adviceable to take this stuff. I tested it recently, it's just has 0 potential imo to be used, it's better to take this shatter most likely and hash. Hash is super super super freaking powerful! For some spiritual notions and states imo. 

It's better to take LSD imo as well as other psychdelics even DMT. 

@ValiantSalvatore I am interested in one called JWH210. Reports on Reddit say it is the most benign and the closest to weed, and that is very psychedelic. Maybe you took a bad one, there are a lot of variants of these substances.

27 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I am interested in one called JWH210. Reports on Reddit say it is the most benign and the closest to weed, and that is very psychedelic. Maybe you took a bad one, there are a lot of variants of these substances.

I bet if you have infos this close to it, you might as well give it a go, I don't recommend taking it I would trade hash and LSD combination any day for every splice stuff I have every tested. It's way better... dunno I tested different stuff one was okay, yet I don't recommend this I also did not have specifics like this. 

Still a rudimentary practice of 1h meditation a day. Otherwise it's worthless to an extend. I will not do it again, I would be interested to give it a go, yet I don't do any psyches currently. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Hamilton Morris has said that he tried several of them years ago when they were initially gaining notoriety, including JWH, and while he had positive experiences he emphasizes that these substances are extremely difficult to dose properly, and very easy to overdose on. many are active in the microgram range. it's also very difficult, if not next to impossible, to confirm you are getting the cannabinoid you want because there is no regulation or any easy ways for casual users to confirm what the substance is. JWH seems to be regarded as the least harmful of these, but chances of you actually getting ahold of it and not some other more gnarly substance are slim to none. The side effects from repeated are severe. and unlike regular weed they hold little to no spiritual value. Basically there is no point in consuming them when normal cannabis already exists. Stay away.

@eggopm3  I am buying them from a legit research chemical store. As for dosing, I will a volumic titration. 5 mg seems to be the common dose.