davecraw

Are You Experiencing My Experience? An Exploration of Solipsism

36 posts in this topic

@Razard86 what about multiple screens where each screen Shows different aspects of reality. You dismiss that just because you think your screen is the only thing in existence. Yes, but just for you

My screen coexist and it can be linked to your screen 

All these stories are interesting and in some way, maybe they can be useful, but the only important thing in this work is to open yourself to the infinite total absolute, and that it fills you with perfection. This is something real, not a story of how things are

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 what about multiple screens where each screen Shows different aspects of reality. You dismiss that just because you think your screen is the only thing in existence. Yes, but just for you

My screen coexist and it can be linked to your screen 

Nope more lies and delusion. What you are talking about is screens APPEARING!!! Absolute Infinity is ABSOLUTE INFINITE APPEARANCE!!! Notice you are still being attached to appearance. All appearance is IMPERMANENT!! It never stays the same, it is always changing how it appears!! One screen infinite screens, they are still the SAME SCREEN! 

There is no coexistence, coexistence is duality. For something to CO-EXIST it has to be ONE. You can't have short without a tall because short is a relational identity to tall. Stop this nonsense. All you duality creators are bullshitters. Notice everytime I show you the truth, you try to create another duality. 

So I will show again your foolishness. When you close your eyes and drift off, do you perceive or experience what you call your life? NO. So then....when you do to sleep, YOU DIED!! Everytime you go to sleep you DIE!! You have been dying everyday and resurrecting!!! Why? Because what you call life is the appearance you are currently experiencing and notice everytime you go to sleep you either blank out or experience something OTHER than your life. 

So notice those OTHERS aren't there. They aren't there in your dreams unless you dream them up and they aren't there when you go blank. Notice to argue against what I said...you have to use the experience of your life!! But notice I just showed you your life is a got damn LIE because it disappeared and the truth is only what is!!! If you got stuck in a night time dream as an intergalactic explorer....what would be the truth? That you are currently an intergalatic explorer. In fact you would forget your human life...until you woke up!!! Then you are like...oh that was all a dream. 

Stop the nonsense!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Stop the nonsense!!

Stop the Steal!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Razard86 hmm Yeah I kinda get something what you say if you look at infinity screen but I need to experience nonduality

Hope it will not shock me

15 hours ago, Mahasattva said:

1420?

3 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

No and why is it that no one has responded with the correct code?

8 minutes ago, davecraw said:

No and why is it that no one has responded with the correct code?

Same reason why you don’t want to know how many more days you have left on this earth. 

Hell, you may die today. Who fucking cares?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

24 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Same reason why you don’t want to know how many more days you have left on this earth. 

Hell, you may die today. Who fucking cares?

Because there's a huge difference between experiencing with everybody on this plannet and just with the one you respond with.

@davecraw You exist alone as God, I exist alone as  God. You are imagining all the people around you including me, I am imagining all the people around me including you.

8 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@davecraw You exist alone as God, I exist alone as  God. You are imagining all the people around you including me, I am imagining all the people around me including you.

Well can you define imagine and imaginary first? The idea that you are imagining me is dubious given the standard definition of imagine and imaginary. By the way imagine is defined as "form a mental image or concept of". So based on those definitions you're claiming I'm just an image or concept in your mind but that's not true. The source of this post is not merely an image or concept.

@davecraw It is simple, you are imagining everything including your limited body and your persona and all the other things around you too. You are living in an infinite room imagining everything, you exist alone. Now everybody does exactly like that. everyone Is their own God that exists alone.

On 5/16/2023 at 6:36 PM, davecraw said:

Let's delve deeper into this exploration, not as a debate, but as a chance to truly push the boundaries of our understanding of consciousness and our interconnectedness within this universe. Your perspective is extremely valuble!

You’re full of poo poo.

21 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You’re full of poo poo.

Lol why do you think so?