LSD-Rumi

This Persian artist is divine

22 posts in this topic

This artist makes me feel that many Western artists are so overrated. This a site with all of his work.

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffotografia.islamoriente.com%2Far%2Fgallery%2Fminiatures-prof-m-farshchian%23&e=AT31Z8LsUfTucW0m5BWafB81GItJNkWOgLdHuJPGcFp29glTjt6iNj2tRM4ZW6A7awnjaHgDvEJ3Wk4lulKVhcuaKoYElj9kswogsdHmhPCZmkthb1ON0C3d75-_E5PnUo7Rmo2Mc7V1pe-EMziq71rHsbMf0Av9nkF1CA

These ones are beautiful (I just started looking through his art)

344260991_168599272513305_5990081388658232991_n.jpg

El_Profeta_Abraham_(P)-_Pintura_Persa-_Farshchian_1 (2).jpg

Adoración-_Miniatura_persa_del_profesor_artista_Farshchian_2 (1).jpg

“El ser de la libertad ”, 2004, Obras maestras de la miniatura persa;  por Profesor Mahmud Farshchian, Irán.jpg

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Again this person has reached a divine tier of artistic abilities. I have never seen anything like it before.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=36d6fab49bcd820fJmltdHM9MTY4NDM2ODAwMCZpZ3VpZD0wYjdlYmUwMS0yMjJhLTZkNjctMzIyOS1hZDA1MjNjYTZjOTYmaW5zaWQ9NTE5MA&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=0b7ebe01-222a-6d67-3229-ad0523ca6c96&psq=Mahmoud+Freshjan&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZmFyc2hjaGlhbmFydC5jb20vZ2FsbGVyeQ&ntb=1

The previous link in the post is bad. This is the official site of the artist.

@Leo Gura This one might interest you, definitely better than those African masks you are keeping

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 16.5.2023 at 5:55 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

This artist makes me feel that many Western artists are so overrated. 

Cringe. Do you still have to put something down in order to elevate something else?

the paintings are nice.

Was just at the Botero museum. Pretty amazing.

@PurpleTree Dude this artist is something else entirely. It is like something God itself would draw. Check some of his art it gets better and better and better. Fuck the Monalisa when you have something like this.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

13 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@PurpleTree Dude this artist is something else entirely. It is like something God itself would draw. Check some of his art it gets better and better and better. Fuck the Monalisa when you have something like this.

I mean art is in the eye of the beholder. The ones you posted are nice imo but also a bit on the cheesy side. What i think i sooo pretty and directly from another dimension though are some of those colourful mosques in Iran with thae patterns.

Art is only in the eye of the beholder, the invidual self will always generate better art that fits self better by using ai

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I mean art is in the eye of the beholder. The ones you posted are nice imo but also a bit on the cheesy side. What i think i sooo pretty and directly from another dimension though are some of those colourful mosques in Iran with thae patterns.

Nope, just dig deeper, you will find gems. btw, open them in full screen and keep zooming, you will find amazing details in every corner.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Just look at this fking one. And this is just one piece out of tens other like this one or even better.

6321ee4fb70159c59218f2e2_67 - Doomed to Destruction - 1989_small.jpg

12 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Just look at this fking one. And this is just one piece out of tens other like this one or even better.

6321ee4fb70159c59218f2e2_67 - Doomed to Destruction - 1989_small.jpg

It is pretty but it also has something cheesy about it for me sorrys it has something very „in your face“ . Especially the right upper corner and the colour combo. I prefer the mona lisa or botero :) 

Edited by PurpleTree

He feels the colour very deep, beautiful. thanks for sharing.

Edited by Breakingthewall

I like your fire, your passion!!! Nice share!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

He feels the colour very deep, beautiful. thanks for sharing.

It is like he was tripping while drawing :D

I am literally crying while looking at this one. It is the face of God, He was able to capture God in a painting.

6393cee85c3293b5ca46305a_Praising the Lord - 2011.jpg

On 16/5/2023 at 0:55 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

This “El ser de la libertad ”, 2004, Obras maestras de la miniatura persa;  por Profesor Mahmud Farshchian, Irán.jpg

This one, if you look at it from the formal point of view, of good taste, is horrible, like from a cheap bazaar. but if you look closely, in every detail, in every color combination... it's wonderful. It's a song, unleashed beauty, alive . 

5 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I am literally crying while looking at this one. It is the face of God, He was able to capture God in a painting.

6393cee85c3293b5ca46305a_Praising the Lord - 2011.jpg

This one i like more. But look in a mirror tadaa face of god

18 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@PurpleTree keep your Monalisa to yourself xD I will let my eyes feast today.

Oki doki :) that cute understated smile will never get old to me.

He was definitely tripping while drawing this one :D 

6321ec872f25a79f1a2137d6_27 - Human Being - 1992_small.jpg

On 5/16/2023 at 0:55 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

Are you Persian or something? Seems like you have a massive bias 

Guys, I am at the end of a trip and I am a little manic right now. So I don't know am I overrating him? or is he that good? :)

16 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Guys, I am at the end of a trip and I am a little manic right now. So I don't know am I overrating him? or is he that good? :)

Go rate a sunset for me.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.