Razard86

An example of someone who is not awake

24 posts in this topic

I just discovered someone responded to me and had the audacity to try to correct me when I said life is a virtual reality by telling me that images on a computer screen cannot experience life. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH you know how delusional this response is? This is why I keep telling you, majority of people will never awaken. Do you know how Spiritual Ignorance you gotta have to actually believe that images on a computer screen do not experience life? The moment he said that I was like yep, this guy is a phony. He is one of those people who go onto spirituality forums pretending to be awake and has no clue whatsoever what he hell he is talking about.

What do you think it means when it is said that everything is imagination? Batman, Goku, Santa Claus, are JUST AS REAL as that human body you are perceiving as ME. There is NO DIFFERENCE!!! If you have never confirmed this in your direct experience...then you have NO CLUE what the hell you are talking about and are asleep. You were told IT IS A FREAKING DREAM!!! That means there is NO DIFFERENCE between anything. When I go to sleep, in my dream I can get on a computer and look at cartoons, those cartoons will be JUST AS REAL as any imaginary person I talk to in MY FREAKING DREAM!!! Do you know how much spiritual ignorance you have got to be in, to NOT SEE THIS? It's so obvious!!! 

You are not going to wake up from the dream and think the imaginary people you were talking to in your dream were MORE REAL than the imaginary cartoon characters you watched on the computer in your dream!!! This is so got damn obvious!!! My gosh the amount of delusion....the guy thought he was correcting me and I'm like....the hell how much delusion you in? Sigh.....I really can't....how many deluded people we got on these forums. I been here for a year, I bet some been here for like 3 years and still have no clue what Leo is saying. Man if Spirituality was a college course it would have a 99.9 percent failure rate. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This is YOUR dream, yes, but, it's not the dream of the ego.

When there is not a proper sadhana to keep the psychological identification in place, this kind of solipsistic delusions can happen.

I've seen your posts and you definitely have a good open mind attitude but you must abandon this "is all imaginary" narrative some time.

I'm not saying it's false, I'm saying you are trying to grsso it from the ego point of view and that is the only mistake you are making.

Mmmmm... aint nothing more entertaining than waging an online nonduality war against your imaginary dream characters, right?

No offense man, but maybe it would a good idea for you to take a little break from this site and move on to www.get-a-life.com. Just a thought.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Maybe he meant that images on a screen don't have a private conscious inner life (like biological organisms) or are meta-cognitively aware (like humans and maybe some animals), which you can make good cases for. The idea that "everything is consciousness" can be described by a different concept: phenomenal consciousness or transpersonal consciousness. Sometimes, thinking that someone is stupid is just a result of miscommunication or an inability to understand their perspective.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 5/16/2023 at 5:14 AM, Javfly33 said:

This is YOUR dream, yes, but, it's not the dream of the ego.

When there is not a proper sadhana to keep the psychological identification in place, this kind of solipsistic delusions can happen.

I've seen your posts and you definitely have a good open mind attitude but you must abandon this "is all imaginary" narrative some time.

I'm not saying it's false, I'm saying you are trying to grsso it from the ego point of view and that is the only mistake you are making.

Bullshit, you didn't even make sense. When did I say it was the ego? Point one time I said it. I dare you to find one time that I said that. Notice how you, who are delusional make up points I never said and that is how you keep yourself sleep. You have to use your infinite intelligence to CONSTRUCT LIES so you can misunderstand what is being said and that is why you will never awaken because you believe lies and do not seek truth.

If you sought truth you would ask yourself if your assumption was true, instead of HALF LISTENING and adding words I never said. But if I HAVE SAID THAT PROVIDE PROOF!!! If you can't find the proof, WHICH YOU WON'T then that PROVES that you didn't care about truth you cared about telling lies TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER!!

This is why I tell people, actually try to understand what is being said and DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS!!! I have said multiple times that the human character IS JUST AS IMAGINARY AS EVERYBODY ELSE. But again if you can PROVE I DIDN'T SAY THAT, post the proof right here. BUT YOU WON'T FIND IT!!! Which proves you are a liar. Self-Deception for the win!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 5/16/2023 at 5:27 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Mmmmm... aint nothing more entertaining than waging an online nonduality war against your imaginary dream characters, right?

No offense man, but maybe it would a good idea for you to take a little break from this site and move on to www.get-a-life.com. Just a thought.

Why don't you follow your own advice? Since you advertise this site of yours I'm sure it will welcome you with open arms. If you don't like my message or my delivery why don't you actually use some authority and change the channel? You are like a person who is watching T.V. complaining about the program when you could literally just CHANGE the channel. But notice not only did you click on my thread you TOOK THE TIME to write a response which mean....YOU CARE!!! Thank you for showing me you care, MAKES ME FEEL GOOD INSIDE!! Keep sharing that love and showing me you care.

When you take the time to complain about someone you show you care which is love. So keep sharing your love and I will keep sharing mine.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Bullshit, you didn't even make sense. When did I say it was the ego? Point one time I said it. I dare you to find one time that I said that. Notice how you, who are delusional make up points I never said and that is how you keep yourself sleep. You have to use your infinite intelligence to CONSTRUCT LIES so you can misunderstand what is being said and that is why you will never awaken because you believe lies and do not seek truth.

If you sought truth you would ask yourself if your assumption was true, instead of HALF LISTENING and adding words I never said. But if I HAVE SAID THAT PROVIDE PROOF!!! If you can't find the proof, WHICH YOU WON'T then that PROVES that you didn't care about truth you cared about telling lies TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER!!

This is why I tell people, actually try to understand what is being said and DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS!!! I have said multiple times that the human character IS JUST AS IMAGINARY AS EVERYBODY ELSE. But again if you can PROVE I DIDN'T SAY THAT, post the proof right here. BUT YOU WON'T FIND IT!!! Which proves you are a liar. Self-Deception for the win!

Of course you didn't said anything about the ego, because you have fallen into the trick of it. I'm just trying it for you to see it/observe it.

Listen dude, let's not convert this into a dick measuring contest of who is more awake than who. Im just trying to help you.

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Why don't you follow your own advice? Since you advertise this site of yours I'm sure it will welcome you with open arms. If you don't like my message or my delivery why don't you actually use some authority and change the channel? You are like a person who is watching T.V. complaining about the program when you could literally just CHANGE the channel. But notice not only did you click on my thread you TOOK THE TIME to write a response which mean....YOU CARE!!! Thank you for showing me you care, MAKES ME FEEL GOOD INSIDE!! Keep sharing that love and showing me you care.

When you take the time to complain about someone you show you care which is love. So keep sharing your love and I will keep sharing mine.

xD Priceless.

My man, I'm not saying that your narcissistic ramblings don't have entertainment value... I am just questioning whether pumping up your already massively inflated spiritual ego on here 24/7 is the best use of your time and energy.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Why so serious?

5 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Razard is like a Ben Shapiro of spirituality:D

Well, Shapiro is at least capable of cohesive reasoning and argumentation most of the time; Razard is more like Ben's "woke" opponents who would lynch mob you for not using their preferred pronouns.:P 

I mean, @SoonHei (god rest his soul) uses a metaphor:

You're in a movie theater watching a POV VR movie.

@Dodo replies, that, basically, his experience feels too real to be compared to VR, in his opinion (a fair point to make):

But this VR movie bit is out of my experience. I am a mere human in love  in not knowing, able to feel deeply. If it was VR for me, I would not be able to feel like this, I don't think. And I would be able to do unspeakable things.

After which, they respectfully agree that it was just a metaphor, as good as any other, no big deal:

@Dodo bless you champ

Minus the VR bit. It's just an analogy tbh.

And all is well for 3 years, until Razard comes along and does what he always does: derails the thread and attempts to shove his valuable Truth opinion down people's throats, since they aren't awake enough to see for themselves:

Virtual= Visual, Reality= All that is. = It's literally a virtual reality. A dream is a virtual reality. Its a visual appearance that is reality. It's simple, you are closing your mind that is why you cannot understand it. Ask yourself why you are closing your mind to something so obvious. Maybe just maybe because you do not want to awaken?

Maybe just maybe if you opened your mind to reality being a virtual reality *wink wink*.....you would actually wake up? Food for thought.

However, Dodo has THE AUDACITY to prefer a different definition of "virtual reality":

You are equating virtual with visual which is simply not the case. What you see in a computer screen is virtual. Non of the images in the computer screen are able to feel or experience life. Virtual reality is not natural reality. The best it can go is to be an analogy. Dreams are not virtual realities. Try to back up or save a dream on a hard drive. 

THE BALLZ on this man, amirite? I have seen some truly fucked up shit, but to draw the line between VR and "consensus reality" where "real" people appear strongly real and self-aware beyond reasonable doubt - and "VR" people are obviously just pixels?.. Man, Dodo, you kiss yo mama wid dat mouf?.. Well, you brought it unto yourself:

On 5/16/2023 at 8:05 AM, Razard86 said:

I just discovered someone responded to me and had the audacity to try to correct me when I said life is a virtual reality by telling me that images on a computer screen cannot experience life. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH you know how delusional this response is? This is why I keep telling you, majority of people will never awaken. Do you know how Spiritual Ignorance you gotta have to actually believe that images on a computer screen do not experience life?

You expect that there will follow a conclusive proof that images on a computer screen DO in fact experience life? You fool! Razard hits your delusional ass with a non-sequitur about how apparent phenomena in both "consensus reality" and dreams are made of the same stuff, as if there were a single person on this forum who has not heard that a hundred times:

On 5/16/2023 at 8:05 AM, Razard86 said:

What do you think it means when it is said that everything is imagination? Batman, Goku, Santa Claus, are JUST AS REAL as that human body you are perceiving as ME. There is NO DIFFERENCE!!! If you have never confirmed this in your direct experience...then you have NO CLUE what the hell you are talking about and are asleep. You were told IT IS A FREAKING DREAM!!! That means there is NO DIFFERENCE between anything. When I go to sleep, in my dream I can get on a computer and look at cartoons, those cartoons will be JUST AS REAL as any imaginary person I talk to in MY FREAKING DREAM!!! Do you know how much spiritual ignorance you have got to be in, to NOT SEE THIS? It's so obvious!!! 

Translogical argumentation, fellas. Watch and learn.

In addition to all that, Dodo clearly stated that he has a history of mental problems, as did SoonHei. What seems to be a productive course of action? Of course, doubling down on solipsist rhetoric, because there isn't enough of it on the forum already.

So no, he isn't a Ben Shapiro. He is half a walking non-sequitur and half a Leo quotes bullshit-bingo; but quite harmless: notice how he replies to everybody, but once CarlRichard brings up a valid point - it's crickets. We used to run a small but quite lovely forum back in the day; we banned spiritual ChatGPTs like him on sight, and it kept things civilized and productive. But being Awake (TM) doesn't necessarily mean being useless: he is a prime example for us all that a mind cannot be transcended before it learns thinking straight.

There is an old soviet joke, goes something like this:

Two cowboys, a newcomer and an old-timer, are drinking beer in front of a saloon. Suddenly, there is a clatter of hooves, a great cloud of dust, and something moving extremely fast from one end of town to the other. The newcomer looks at the old-timer, but seeing no reaction, decides to let the matter drop. However, several minutes later, the same cloud of dust, accompanied by the clatter of hooves, rapidly proceeds in the other direction. Not being able to see what's behind the dust, and unable to contain his curiosity any longer, the newcomer asks: "OK, what the hell was that, Bill?" / "Oh, that's Uncatchable Joe. Nobody has ever managed to catch him, Harry." / "Why? Is he so fast, Bill?" / "Nope, it's just that nobody gives a fuck about him, Harry."

7 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

spiritual ChatGPTs

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

53 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

xD Priceless.

My man, I'm not saying that your narcissistic ramblings don't have entertainment value... I am just questioning whether pumping up your already massively inflated spiritual ego on here 24/7 is the best use of your time and energy.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

You see what you are. If I am a narcissist then that is because you are a narcissist. You only see and experience yourself. And notice also...you are responding to me, so is this the best use of your time and energy? It clearly must be....if I keep attracting you. 

@Razard86

Uh-huh. So if you see hordes of people who are "completely delusional" and "not awake", then what does that make you?

Anyway, you're right, this is a waste of time. Keep up God's work (lmao) and see you around, pal.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

On 5/16/2023 at 5:27 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

BE66CCA5-FAAC-481E-B20A-3ED403AD5461.gif

Razard, honest question - I am not trying to single you out.

Who or what is awake? 

If the ego is seen to be false, who is it that awakens? 

13 minutes ago, JellyDogShoe_1Mil said:

Razard, honest question - I am not trying to single you out.

Who or what is awake? 

If the ego is seen to be false, who is it that awakens? 

The dream and the ego are ONE. If you don't have an ego you don't have life. This is the trap many fall into. Awakening is realizing EVERYTHING is false. Everything is an appearance. An appearance is a TEMPORARY TRUTH which means its a lie. The ONLY TRUTH IS YOU. Since that is the case, YOU DETERMINE what is true and not true. 

Because this is the case, if you deny Absolute Solipsism in your life then that will be true for you in your experience. But here is the kicker...you are ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM, so when your dream ends....that will be true. Your dream is absolute solipsism APPEARING to NOT BE. So that is why you can delude yourself and thus not realize it.

But what do you think happens when the appearance of time space and all duality falls away? You awaken to Absolute Solipsism. It's so obvious. I have the past 4+ months gave pointer after pointer and nobody has been more direct than me on the entire planet. Not even Leo. 

And still people deny it, it reveals to me who the liars are and who desire truth. Because when my pointers are THAT obvious and you still deny it, then that means you desire delusion, fantasy over truth. Nothing wrong with that, but your reveal who you are.

Absolute Solipsism is the ultimate test, do you love lies, or delusion. That is why anybody that resists these messages reveal by contrast who they are. It's fine no judgment, but it reveals to me plainly what kind of character you have chosen to be as God. There is no lie detector/honesty test stronger than this. 

Also anybody who denies Absolute Solipsism is full of self-hatred also and is pretending that they love themselves but it is all a farce. 

Edited by Razard86

Here is another pointer of what you are doing as God. 

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

@WeCome1 What I meant by that, is that he reminds me of Ben Shapiro due to the way he likes to "own" people with his arguments. The only difference between Ben Shapiro and him, is that Ben likes to own the libs with logic, whereas Razard likes to stomp on actualizers with the hammer of Truth.

Anyway, he's completely and utterly wrong, because everyone knows that it's not the direct experience that makes things true, nor is solipsism the right philosophy. What makes things correct and Truthfull, is whether they'll get you laid or not. If a thing gets you laid, it's the Truth (TM) and it will make you AWAKE (R)

Hahahahah you imagine getting laid. Hahahahahh So funny. But I like your jest. Also don't compare to Ben Shapiro. Ben Shapiro is one of the most deluded people on the planet. Ben Shapiro actually believes he is human. On that one flawed notion, he is going around not realizing he is talking to himself. 

I am aware right now I am just talking to himself, Ben Shapiro actually thinks there are OTHER PEOPLE to defeat in debates and has made his entire livelihood off that. How you think he would feel if he ever found out he was just arguing with his reflection that was appearing to be different? That his whole life was akin to closing your eyes, imagining voices in your head, and then arguing with said voices in your head. HAHAHAHAH I would LOVE to see the look of complete terror and dissapointment in his eyes....because then HE GETS OWNED that he was a fool his entire life.

All his judgments are about himself, all the people he beat in debates...was just himself!!! LOL Ben Shapiro is so biased all he does is HALF truths, he never argues the other side...and people only think he wins arguments because they don't know the other side. Ben is a fool, an entertaining fool but a fool nonetheless if I was bored I would make entire threads and pick apart all of his arguments with ease because he is biased as all hell and only uses information that FITS his world view which is what fools do. 

This is why research is so hard, too many biased fools upload information you have scour and read EVERYTHING just to figure things out.

Oh and here is the kicker you don't know...when you awaken fully, you get to have more sex than any human ever. Because you realize sex is imaginary you can imagine sex, and enjoy it fully!! You will feel the sweat, the touch, every movement every sensation and it will be so real it will prove to you that sex....has always just been you having sex with yourself. 

As a result I don't need a woman to have sex, I can imagine her and experience FULL SEX, the FULL experience. So guess what? I just proved to you that the truth gets you laid the most!! BOO YA!!

Edited by Razard86

3 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

As a human or a finite being, you can't just manipulate reality like that, and use it towards your own selfishness. God is absolutely selfless. Generating hotties and stunners out of thin air to have sex with you, sounds like something a limited being would want to do (or a sex starved man)

Being Absolutely Selfless means including every possible selfish act that could possibly be imagined.

Let that sink in.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

On 18/05/2023 at 3:36 PM, Razard86 said:

The dream and the ego are ONE. If you don't have an ego you don't have life. This is the trap many fall into. Awakening is realizing EVERYTHING is false. Everything is an appearance. An appearance is a TEMPORARY TRUTH which means its a lie. The ONLY TRUTH IS YOU. Since that is the case, YOU DETERMINE what is true and not true. 

Because this is the case, if you deny Absolute Solipsism in your life then that will be true for you in your experience. But here is the kicker...you are ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM, so when your dream ends....that will be true. Your dream is absolute solipsism APPEARING to NOT BE. So that is why you can delude yourself and thus not realize it.

But what do you think happens when the appearance of time space and all duality falls away? You awaken to Absolute Solipsism. It's so obvious. I have the past 4+ months gave pointer after pointer and nobody has been more direct than me on the entire planet. Not even Leo. 

And still people deny it, it reveals to me who the liars are and who desire truth. Because when my pointers are THAT obvious and you still deny it, then that means you desire delusion, fantasy over truth. Nothing wrong with that, but your reveal who you are.

Absolute Solipsism is the ultimate test, do you love lies, or delusion. That is why anybody that resists these messages reveal by contrast who they are. It's fine no judgment, but it reveals to me plainly what kind of character you have chosen to be as God. There is no lie detector/honesty test stronger than this. 

Also anybody who denies Absolute Solipsism is full of self-hatred also and is pretending that they love themselves but it is all a farce. 

Absolute solipsism and guy keeps rambling so others get it too. The irony! 

I think you have gotten a bit too excited after having established a new core belief / paradigm in your experience. You're not there, and you wont be there until you let go of the ego aka being right and others wrong. 

I haev the troooth , listen to meeeeh! 

no thank you. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

My posts only seem radical because of human bias and conditioning.

I am sure you all have heard before the saying "If you will lie, you will steal, and if you will steal you will kill." Guess why? Because all of those activities involve using force to obtain a selfish desire. What you can add to that phrase is if you will lie, you will steal, if you will steal you will rape, and if you will rape you will murder. Notice use of force is an important thing, notice it has become a problem in police circles. As some police have misused force in solving a situation and now we have body cameras. What my discussion about rape is the use of terms that we create to LIMIT understanding and applicability and thus we can create double standards and judge a rapist as more extreme than say a liar. This is falsehood because they actually engaged in the same activity. In fact for a person to rape you, they usually have to lie to you in some fashion to get you alone. So notice the wisdom in what I am posting.

What many of you do not realize is if you cannot make these connections....you will never awaken. Why? Because one of the last barriers to awaken...is self-righteousness. Self-righteousness referred to by Ram Dass as the golden chain is the belief that some how you are MORE GOOD than someone else. It's one of the hardest traps to escape because most self-righteous people are people who are very giving, very loving, and have often dealt with very selfish people. As a result they have an axe to grind against very selfish people and become very moralistic and judgmental. 

What I have provided is a way to see past your own bullshit in how you create imaginary boundaries called labels and meanings to blind yourself to the fact that all actions are equal, and you just frame them as different so you can create drama, confusion, and have no clue what you are doing. By using your intelligence to dissolve the distinctions you can now be able to love rapists because you realize the same mechanism that causes someone to engage in rape is the same mechanism that causes you to lie. You now can understand what causes someone to engage in the heinous act of rape and as a result gain MORE SELF-UNDERSTANDING which is SELF-LOVE!!! This causes you to GROW and have MORE EMPATHY!!!

But no you cannot understand what is being presented here...BECAUSE YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS AND HOW THINGS APPEAR because you are infected with human conditioning called optics and political correctness!!! How's this for political correctness?

https://www.bible.com/bible/compare/JHN.2.15-17

Jesus took a whip and went violent!!! Notice how when you talk to the Church about this act they justify it!!! Also notice if you ask Christians is it God's fault man commits sins they say no it is the man's fault!!! So they blame the creation and not the creator!!! But if I invent a car and that car malfunctions and kills people, I am held responsible and no Christian would say it isn't my fault. Christians demonize the existence of Satan but claim the creator that created Satan is blameless. So let me get this straight.....God get's to be blameless for its own creation even though you say God is all powerful and in control at all times? But humans who have limited control are always held responsible for their own actions? You see the stupidity in this? Guess why it exists? Self-Deception, Self-Bias.

When you don't have the correct framework, that everything is equal, you will divide things in a way that fits the world view you want to have. So Christians play double standards in how they judge human and how they judge God and that is why they will NEVER KNOW GOD. Clean up your bullshit world view by realizing that all divisions, ALL BULLSHIT!!! You can work with them, I am not saying get rid of distinction but realize the whole time you work with it....it's bullshit!! Otherwise you will unknowingly FOOL YOURSELF!!! The only reason this happens, is because hypocrisy is paradox!!! Why is there paradox? Because there is ONLY ONE FREAKING BEING AND THAT BEING IS YOU!!! So all division is denial OF ONENESS and thus hypocrisy/paradox will always be at play!!!

What do you think karma is? Its the circular memory of division!! You go around in circles because you are dividing up something that is ONE.